PDA

View Full Version : Item: Looking For A Fatsia/Huge Fan With Certain Percents...

PSO_TRADER_
Feb 22, 2003, 12:46 AM
Ok here's the deal i'm looking for a Fatsia of a Huge Fan with high percents in Native and Hit I have many things to trade. This is for a friend who wants this very much. I have alot of items so rarity is not an object,just don't ask for crazy stuff like Demonic Fork or Guld.

WrathofGOD
Feb 22, 2003, 01:29 AM
lol. is this "certain friend" ImYourFantasy on the gamefaqs boards? sorry dude, its been tried before...

PSO_TRADER_
Feb 22, 2003, 01:54 AM
Yes that's her username on the Gamefaqs boards but she has a real name too ya know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and not only that , you're probably one of those people who thinks that I want the fan so I can get the big prize. If so you're sadly mistaken. I'm doing this as a favour. Since I had spare time and she's never checked these boards. I decided to do it for .I'm doing this to be nice,unlike the greedy people who may have been here before.

By the way everyone,she also says that she'd like to post her big jackpot up here too. Anyway the deal is simple the person that brings me(her) a Fatsia or Plantain Huge Fan with Percents in Native and Hit will walk away with a bank load of 200 items. The bounty includes:

Complete Yasminkov Set, All Mag Sells, 2 Of every God unit (Including God/Ability), a 20 Hit Lavis with 2 Syncestas, The Olga DNA, a plethora of level 30 techs like Barta Rabarta and Rafoie plus anti 7 and all level 30 support and heal techs, one of each cure (Except Slow), Yellow Red and Blue Merges, Several level 100+ armors like Brightness Circle, Aura Field, Electro Frame, Ricos Earings, Ricos Glasses, Standstill Shield, mounds of 10-12 star weapons like the Yamigarasu, S&Y, Heaven Punisher, Psycho Wand, and many others from all three class types.

Also if you'd like a link to her "groovy magical trade list" here it is! http://rockcandyall4u.tripod.com/index.html

Well hope that gets ya motivated to search for the item.

WrathofGOD
Feb 22, 2003, 02:56 AM
well sorry bro, i just assumed you were someone from gfaqs that saw her incessant posting of the exact same topic and decided to search elsewhere for it to get the "bounty". since you were a new user and this was you're FIRST post. lol. and by the way everyone flames her i assumed she didnt have any friends. lol. oh, and names dont concern me, as long as people know what im talking about ^_~

Zealot
Feb 22, 2003, 07:57 PM
I want a Fatsia as well! Very cool and funny weapon once it is combined with water. Very nice very nice.