PDA

View Full Version : PA fragments question

wolfwars
Aug 29, 2009, 05:48 PM
Im trying to get Dus Majjaro... if thats how you spell it... I know you need PA fragments, and I have 17. I know you can get them in Rare missions, but is there anywhere else?

Turb0
Aug 29, 2009, 05:55 PM
It's "Majarra" and it's 30 frags. You get them for S ranking S+ level missions (so 1 for each S, 2 for each S2, and 3 for each S3 mission)

wolfwars
Aug 29, 2009, 05:59 PM
Hahaha thanks, I noticed I spelled it wrong and diddnt want to look stupid. xD

NDW
Aug 29, 2009, 06:45 PM
Ways to obtain PA Fragments:
- PA Fragments are awarded to players for completing free and co-op missions on difficulties S, S2 and S3 with a grade of S. Rare missions award PA Fragments for receiving a grade of S on all difficulties.
- You can receive a reward of 10 PA Fragments by completing the trial of each story mission on difficulty level A with a grade of S. This works only once per trial and character, as any subsequent S ranks will reward only Meseta and mission points.
- This item is available at the price of 1 Zonsphere from Thunderfest Deals after the conclusion of the Winter Mission Carnival event.
- This item is available at the price of 1 Megisphere from Dark Crystal Seeker after the conclusion of the Shred the Darkness event.
- Program DF' C-A

Source: http://psupedia.info/PA_Fragment

Allison_W
Aug 29, 2009, 11:09 PM
Run Innocent Girl (located at the front desk of the G.R.M. store on Parum) and collect bronze and silver badges from the secret rooms (they won't start opening until after you've run the mission a few times) and clear boxes (which require you to actually complete the mission, which tends to take trial and error until you figure out a strategy that works for you).

Five bronze badges or three silver badges can be converted into one gold badge at the Gifts From Beyond mission (which is available on the 5th floor of the Guardians Colony, the same place where you get most of the story missions).

Each gold badge can be traded for 3 PA frags.

Further notes: there are three secret rooms, each of which contains two boxes which can drop either a bronze or silver badge (there's a third box in each room, but the third one has gemstones instead). The clear boxes, of which there are four, also contain either bronze or silver badges. This means that after you've run the mission enough times to open all three secret rooms, every completed (by which I mean, getting to the clear boxes) run grants ten badges. Due to the conversion rate from bronze/silver badges to gold badges to PA frags, that means you get an aggregate of 6 to 10 PA frags, depending upon how many of the ten badges are bronze and how many are silver, for every fully developed and completed Innocent Girl run. Also, based on comparing the amount of bronze and silver badges I collected over the course of several Innocent Girl runs one day, it seems that on Innocent Girl B about 30% of the badges are bronze and 70% are silver, for an aggregate 8.8 PA frags per run--but that's probably just a ballpark figure at best.

Double J
Aug 31, 2009, 04:38 PM
Run Innocent Girl (located at the front desk of the G.R.M. store on Parum) and collect bronze and silver badges from the secret rooms (they won't start opening until after you've run the mission a few times) and clear boxes (which require you to actually complete the mission, which tends to take trial and error until you figure out a strategy that works for you).

Five bronze badges or three silver badges can be converted into one gold badge at the Gifts From Beyond mission (which is available on the 5th floor of the Guardians Colony, the same place where you get most of the story missions).

Each gold badge can be traded for 3 PA frags.

Further notes: there are three secret rooms, each of which contains two boxes which can drop either a bronze or silver badge (there's a third box in each room, but the third one has gemstones instead). The clear boxes, of which there are four, also contain either bronze or silver badges. This means that after you've run the mission enough times to open all three secret rooms, every completed (by which I mean, getting to the clear boxes) run grants ten badges. Due to the conversion rate from bronze/silver badges to gold badges to PA frags, that means you get an aggregate of 6 to 10 PA frags, depending upon how many of the ten badges are bronze and how many are silver, for every fully developed and completed Innocent Girl run. Also, based on comparing the amount of bronze and silver badges I collected over the course of several Innocent Girl runs one day, it seems that on Innocent Girl B about 30% of the badges are bronze and 70% are silver, for an aggregate 8.8 PA frags per run--but that's probably just a ballpark figure at best.

Wow that's alot of info. Thank you very much.

My 'new' main is an Acrotecher who's main/only weapon is the whip and I'd really like to have the other PA so I'll be trying these missions again tonight.

I tried them a few nights ago but couldn't beat it.

pinkace
Aug 31, 2009, 05:44 PM
Ugh... you have made a mistake. While I love the whip, AT can only take the PA frag to level 20. So you will never see the damage you can do materialize. My Wartecher does more damage with A rank whips than my AT with S ranks... :(

I was so excited about AT too...