PDA

View Full Version : So after 2 days of trying to beat Innocent Girl...

Aiyrn
Aug 29, 2009, 06:33 PM
i finally beat it, and got the purty wings that give me HP recovery...

Didn't realize it goes in the extra slot tho....same place as my SUV weapon.

Sigh...i knew i shoulda made a beast.

wolfwars
Aug 29, 2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah, what I do is have 3 accounts, Beast, Human, and CAST. Its probally the best thing you could do, then choose which is best for you. Personally, I like the humans because they have ok stats on everything. My opinion is, now dont get me wrong- I love beasts and CAST'S. But I think they have SUV's and Beast mode to make up for there stats.

Aiyrn
Aug 29, 2009, 06:39 PM
i dunno about that, i think it depends on what type you plan on being as well. humans are more for all around people, so if you like switching type alot, then theyd be good.

ashley50
Aug 29, 2009, 06:47 PM
then make a Beast? :-?

you still have 3 slots...

DAMASCUS
Aug 29, 2009, 08:12 PM
If you don't mind beating it again, that Vivienne Fluge SUV is cool looking and could be useful in a party. It heals everyone I believe.

btw, once you have a charge for an SUV you can actually swap out the one you have equipped and you won't lose it. Then you can keep a couple SUV's on hand for variety.

Alamar
Aug 29, 2009, 10:01 PM
Which is why suv's should go where beast nano's go. Why does it take up a slot? Can't a cast have the suv inserted into him like a chip? Heck if beasts can get a tattoo that lets them turn into a "beast" then a cast should be able to have a chip inserted fora suv. Just another thing, And like other games that change things players see really is dumb or want changed Sega won't.

Arika
Aug 30, 2009, 12:32 AM
then make a Beast? :-?

you still have 3 slots...

why not you share some slot with beast then? : P

ashley50
Aug 30, 2009, 01:58 AM
why not you share some slot with beast then? : P
Beasts are banned on my account :P

landman
Aug 30, 2009, 04:45 AM
Two days to get the wings? (NOT to complete the mission).

If you want the Wings, sacrifice the SUV, it's not like this game can not be played without a SUV... Beasts are used to not use the Nanoblast, not to talk about Humans and Newman...

Arika
Aug 30, 2009, 04:52 AM
Two days to get the wings? (NOT to complete the mission).

If you want the Wings, sacrifice the SUV, it's not like this game can not be played without a SUV... Beasts are used to not use the Nanoblast, not to talk about Humans and Newman...

lun laa~ <3

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=168595&page=4 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168595&page=4)

landman
Aug 30, 2009, 05:15 AM
We are talking about PSU here.