PDA

View Full Version : Event Leveling?

Raysa
Aug 30, 2009, 10:50 AM
It's taking quite a while to get past 70+ and a few people told me to wait for an event. I'm curious is there a certain level I should level all my characters to before an event so I can just get them all max level?

Turb0
Aug 30, 2009, 11:26 AM
Well if you're just trying to max them out then level them as much as possible beforehand but you usually have to be ~100 to do the highest rank of missions. There is a system that makes you not get full EXP until you're 30 levels below them. So as a level 100 you'd get more EXP from killing 130 enemies than 150 enemies.

Tetsaru
Aug 30, 2009, 02:42 PM
Just do what everyone else has done since AotI came out: spam White Beast and hope someone in the party gets a Phantom Fissure run.

Trust me, it's not hard to level up on this game as long as you've got decent gear and skill, but it's becoming increasingly harder to find parties, unfortunately. So many people like to lock their parties to hunt for items, or there just aren't enough lower-rank parties available (another reason why I think the current mission difficulty system should be eliminated). Also, it doesn't help when more and more people aren't playing at all simply because there's not much to do at endgame. I'm not trying to discourage you, but that's what's going on with the game right now. =x