PDA

View Full Version : Moca's Skillet Set

LovelyCorinn
Aug 31, 2009, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know how to get this? it says at the item exchange mission on parum, but there is no moca's in the list of items that melton has, so can anyone tell me where i can actually get the set? id appreciate it lots. :)

LP_Phoenix
Aug 31, 2009, 12:21 PM
first u need some mats
Spicia x5
Meteoric Metal x3
Booma Claw x5

therefore u get meltons frying pan for....but there is a small chance u can get setsuko's skillet instead.

then step 2
u got the setsuko skillet and need now....
Deljaban Blade x10 (even if there is something else listed in the exchange mission....)
and Note Seed x40

normally u should get setsuko skillet set...but now again, u got a chance of getting moca's set instead of setsuko's.....

so if u are very unlucky.....u need to try it over 20 times with a setsuko....like a friend of mine.
good luck in getting one....

Gypsy72
Aug 31, 2009, 12:23 PM
look here, and you can see that there is only a very small chance you can get the Moca set from the Collecter mission. http://psupedia.info/The_Collector

you're best bet is to just look for any that are up for sale and save your meseta up and buy one.

Tianna
Aug 31, 2009, 01:04 PM
As far as Moca's Skillet set being up for sale, you WILL NOT find any, at least not on Pc/PS2 servers. I am on Pc/PS2 server and there are only a total of 3 that exists, one is owned by Edward(GM), one by Samurai Chef(not sure of char name) and Tianna(myself). I started at the eginning of The Collector's mission(1 1/2 years maybe?) and I ended up getting about 250+ Melton's pans, 25+ Setsuko's skillet before ever getting my Moca's. It will drain the life out of you...lol. In the meantime I have found 4 repca[b]s(b4 IG), 12 Psycho wand[b]s(b4 event drop rates increased) and 3 Millas. IMO it is THE rarest wep in PSU. GL to ya :)

Africa
Aug 31, 2009, 01:27 PM
that skillet is pretty hard to get .I think if you can buy one do it otherwise it is just insanely random.for instance it took over 2 stacks of the trade mats to get 4 of the sabers to trade for the moca's set then i got lucky and got it on my third try but the worst part is you can only do two at a time for the moca's set but they are fun. The mats aren't hard to get if you do it that way.It took me about a month to amass that quantity in my spare time.

Tianna
Aug 31, 2009, 02:57 PM
that skillet is pretty hard to get .I think if you can buy one do it otherwise it is just insanely random.for instance it took over 2 stacks of the trade mats to get 4 of the sabers to trade for the moca's set then i got lucky and got it on my third try but the worst part is you can only do two at a time for the moca's set but they are fun. The mats aren't hard to get if you do it that way.It took me about a month to amass that quantity in my spare time.

Are you on 360 servers? I just want to know because I have been trying to find out if there are anymore on the Pc/PS2 side besides the 3 I stated.

Africa
Aug 31, 2009, 03:02 PM
yeah i'm on the 360.I've never seen one in the shops on this end either though, and if it is it's probably horribly broken.Either way it's annoying to get, but fun to use.

LovelyCorinn
Aug 31, 2009, 05:59 PM
lol just got me another setsuko, oh well i guess ill try again once i gather more materials, im ok with 2 setsuko's atm :)

Seere LaBeyken
Aug 31, 2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah Ive been spending my time trying to get it too so i can round out my pan collection for me 2nd character. Anyone know a good place to farm spicia? Cause that seems the be slightly rare.

On a side note, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ICE CREAM BAR SWORD :-o

KunoTatewaki
Aug 31, 2009, 08:41 PM
As far as Moca's Skillet set being up for sale, you WILL NOT find any, at least not on Pc/PS2 servers. I am on Pc/PS2 server and there are only a total of 3 that exists, one is owned by Edward(GM), one by Samurai Chef(not sure of char name) and Tianna(myself). I started at the eginning of The Collector's mission(1 1/2 years maybe?) and I ended up getting about 250+ Melton's pans, 25+ Setsuko's skillet before ever getting my Moca's. It will drain the life out of you...lol. In the meantime I have found 4 repca[b]s(b4 IG), 12 Psycho wand[b]s(b4 event drop rates increased) and 3 Millas. IMO it is THE rarest wep in PSU. GL to ya :)

you were close Tianna, the samurai chef guy is actually named Iron Chef Samurai :p

Africa
Aug 31, 2009, 09:09 PM
Yeah Ive been spending my time trying to get it too so i can round out my pan collection for me 2nd character. Anyone know a good place to farm spicia? Cause that seems the be slightly rare.

On a side note, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ICE CREAM BAR SWORD :-o

Spicia is easy just run photon harvest.It's quick and simple and easy.It's the first part of the last story mission i believe. Should take 8 mins or less if you skip through it.

LP_Phoenix
Aug 31, 2009, 10:56 PM
and u need all mushrooms up to this point...otherwise the special boxes wont appear...btw

Africa
Sep 1, 2009, 02:20 PM
na u don't you can get by skipping a couple.......unless they changed it.I skipped mushrooms and creatures, I hope they didnt change it i was hoping to farm out another 250+ spicia someday!

AC9breaker
Sep 1, 2009, 02:40 PM
Dark Satellite. It's a rare area drop.

Tianna
Sep 1, 2009, 04:12 PM
na u don't you can get by skipping a couple.......unless they changed it.I skipped mushrooms and creatures, I hope they didnt change it i was hoping to farm out another 250+ spicia someday!

I ran Photon Harvest a while back for spicia and skipped mushrroms(mind you I skipped ALL of them) and there were NO boxes. I tried again, same thing...tried a 3rd time and got the mushrooms and there were the spicia boxes.

Africa
Sep 2, 2009, 06:59 AM
I ran Photon Harvest a while back for spicia and skipped mushrroms(mind you I skipped ALL of them) and there were NO boxes. I tried again, same thing...tried a 3rd time and got the mushrooms and there were the spicia boxes.

You just don't need to pick every mushroom that counts.What i'm saying is that it's quicker if you pick the minimum amount required while skipping through the maine path.

Seere LaBeyken
Sep 2, 2009, 11:17 AM
what about meteoric metals? anyone know a good place to farm those too?

NDW
Sep 2, 2009, 11:24 AM

Oh, hai! (http://www.amesani.org/psu/db/item/data.php?item=710032)

desturel
Sep 2, 2009, 12:32 PM

Ambitions End Part 1 (the part with Nav and Ethan). Do up to the room that requires four keys to open. That room generally had resin/polymer/photon charges and meteoric metal.

You can also do Innocent Girl, but that takes longer to get to the boxes. (it only drops in block 3, the Hive portion of Innocent girl).

Then there's the old fashioned way of spamming Dark Satellite, but that's a PITA.