PDA

View Full Version : Offline Need a little clarification.

Tsenta
Aug 31, 2009, 06:44 PM
I'm new to the PSU world, I currently only have the first PSU for Ps2, unable to go online due to lack of decent internet in my area (dialup is all I can get) I had some questions about the drop charts here on PSO-world and the PSUPedia.

Say I want to hunt rare items/drops from creatures, I know there's only a limited selection but if an item has a level range in drop (Say I wanted to farm/hunt for a Rikauteri) The enemy that drops this is listed as Adahna Degahna, the only thing that drops it on original PSU it looks like but the drop chart confuses me.

Lvl: 100 - 124 is the range it drops, correct? Well for anything higher there's nothing listed. Is 124 the level cap for the game or do you just stop getting drops at higher levels without the expansion..?

(I also have a few more questions about the expansion itself, I plan on buying it when I get paid tomorrow. I just want to clear this up first)

Any clarification would be well appreciated. :)

Dhylec
Aug 31, 2009, 07:40 PM
For offline AoI, refer to this guide for drops:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=161112&forum=22&4

Tsenta
Aug 31, 2009, 07:42 PM
I don't currently have AoI yet, I'm aware they expanded rare drops and s-ranks I was more curious about the original PSU and wanted to know how to read drop charts correctly. Is the level limit for PSU (the original) 124 or something? Drop charts stop at 125+, do I stop getting items or do items just stay the same?

Chuck_Norris
Aug 31, 2009, 07:57 PM
There are no enemies over 125 in V1. The general idea is that enemy drops change every 25 levels. 25-50-75-100-125-150 ect ect.

But the enemies generally don't go past 100 or so in offline.

Tsenta
Aug 31, 2009, 08:14 PM
So enemy level doesn't really matter in offline when item hunting? Like, say I wanted a pair of Whitill Wings (overdone I know but I want them!) I wouldn't have to really worry about enemy level, rather just keep running through and killing like the old PSO? :P

Chuck_Norris
Aug 31, 2009, 08:48 PM
Whittile Wings drop in the S rank HIVE mission, I believe. The Bel Pannons. Come to think of it, I don't think enemies even reach 100 in V1. The ones in the HIVE were only in the 80's I think. And those were the strongest ones.

Tsenta
Aug 31, 2009, 08:54 PM
PSUPedia says Deljaban drop the Whitill Wings, I just don't want to somehow under/over level and miss my chances at them. You know?

Bel Pannon drop the Dagger of Serafi I think, PSPPedia could be wrong (their resources aren't all complete that's why I decided to come here and ask instead)

Tsenta
Aug 31, 2009, 11:46 PM
I have a question, in PSUPedia's offline guide it says the best Saber/Twin Saber would be Crimson and Twin-Headed Ragnus, I can buy them in a shop but do I need to get S rank in certain quests before I can?