PDA

View Full Version : WTF DUDE, GET A LIFE!!!!!

MattyNator26
Aug 31, 2009, 11:37 PM
a few days ago, i met someone who just pissed me off to the point to where i so badly wanted to give him red ring....OMG NOOBS JUST DONT LEARN.....i told him to back off and he didnt......today i found him and he said 'hack me hack me' and started teabagging me.......in front of a large crowd, we got into a HUGE HEATED arguement, i so badly want to find him irl and beat the $%!7 outta him........he just wont leave me alone, i blacklisted him and he made a new gamertag to piss me off with............I HATE HOW HIGH LEVELS THINK THEY OWN THE GAME.....example being a conversation i had with one earlier:

me: Want to do some missions?
other person: ur level 44, GTFO
me: u dont own the game, so i can d what i want
other person: dont f with me, ill k0 you so fast you wont have time to realize whats going on!
me: NOOB! GET A LIFE!
other person: IM A NOOB?! IM LEVEL 98, I EAT NOOBS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!!
peanut gallery: you tell him <other person>
peanut gallery: hey, <me> why are you so dumb?
me: dude, why dont i just report you now.........
other person: go ahead, I DARE YOU, my friends a mod and he will defend me.....
peanut gallery: LIER!!!!
me: prove it
other person: hes not on......
*45 minutes later*
me: im leaving now, you dont own the game, you fail at life, and you need to act ur age, NOT ur shoe size!!
*I walk away*

see how nooby some high levels are(and by nooby i mean cocky) wtf is with high levels thiking they can do anything and they are above the rules, honestly theyre not, only people above the rules are people who work for SEGA and thats because THEY MAKE THE RULES

Volcompat321
Aug 31, 2009, 11:57 PM
What he said, and it's a game, and PSU.

If you don't like it, ignore and run away. Blacklist. Switch universes.

Lance813
Aug 31, 2009, 11:59 PM
You should've hit the learning curve by now. :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2009, 12:05 AM
This is what happens when you play PSU.

James Fortunas
Sep 1, 2009, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the internet; We got fun and games. ^^

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 1, 2009, 01:44 AM
This is what happens when you play Xbox Live.

Sounds about right 8D

ashley50
Sep 1, 2009, 02:00 AM
Yeah! Internet arguement...and yeah I agree with tetsaru's pic. LOL

and the 360 side thing :P

Tsenta
Sep 1, 2009, 04:32 AM
My question is...are you so shallow as to let a few people ONLINE get to you..? C'mon now...

Neith
Sep 1, 2009, 08:35 AM
Special Olympics. Think about it for a second, Tetsaru.

SStrikerR
Sep 1, 2009, 10:00 AM
Man, 2 minutes of reading and I'm already in a better mood. :wacko:
OP, you gotta just walk away and not let that get to you. Who cares? But some of the things you said to the other dude...well, you need to grow some balls as well. "Get a life"? That makes you sounds like a 12 year old.

autumn
Sep 1, 2009, 12:30 PM
The problem is you're playing PSU :3

Randomness
Sep 1, 2009, 12:56 PM
The problem is you're playing PSU on the internet :3

Anonymity has a fun way of causing people to lose all self restraint.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 1, 2009, 12:58 PM
I treat the internet like it's one big 4chan board. I just sit back, remain quiet, and watch the madness...and stupidity. All while sippin down a tall margherita.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
If you take arguing over internet seriously, then it's time to stop.

It's bad for your health. Plus, it utterly, definitely useless because, here everybody's right and wrong simultaneously, as neither story can really be confirmed.

Tough, if you did not expected such sort of behavior from an MMORPG player (especially a dying one such as PSU)... well...

Remember about:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/pmchaisson/vigilance.jpg

Cracka_J
Sep 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
How you've all failed to acknowledge the OP's user title is beyond my comprehension.
It clearly states VIDEO GAME MASTER.
He cannot be a noob.

Tetsaru
Sep 1, 2009, 02:35 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Olympics

I didn't see the word "amputee" listed anywhere on that page.

Also, if I may be so bold, I'm REALLY getting sick of having my posts deleted/censored when I'm trying to make a point, whether it's about Sega/Sonic Team failing to do their job, or trying to get people to realize just because someone bullies you in on online game doesn't mean you have to whine to everyone about it. I'm sure the people who are just now reading this thread are confused as hell because they can't see the picture I posted that so thoroughly offended 2 or 3 people. C'mon guys, learn to stop wearing your feelings on your shoulders all the time and grow some testicular fortitude. =/

AC9breaker
Sep 1, 2009, 02:39 PM
It's cause you got PS3 sig! The tr3y brother shall rise! tr3y 4 li4e.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 1, 2009, 05:10 PM
Also, if I may be so bold, I'm REALLY getting sick of having my posts deleted/censored when I'm trying to make a point, whether it's about Sega/Sonic Team failing to do their job, or trying to get people to realize just because someone bullies you in on online game doesn't mean you have to whine to everyone about it. I'm sure the people who are just now reading this thread are confused as hell because they can't see the picture I posted that so thoroughly offended 2 or 3 people. C'mon guys, learn to stop wearing your feelings on your shoulders all the time and grow some testicular fortitude. =/
Well, maybe instead of whining, ragging, and bitching all the time, you could actually contribute. Then people might regard you higher.

Also, posting unfunny pic #23145 from Google Images hardly makes proving a point.

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 05:18 PM
It's still PSU.
It's still the internet.
It's still people being stupid.

Vanzazikon
Sep 1, 2009, 05:41 PM
lol 10 year olds, go figure.

pinkace
Sep 1, 2009, 06:20 PM
My question is...are you so shallow as to let a few people ONLINE get to you..? C'mon now...

Exactly.

GJARE
Sep 1, 2009, 11:25 PM
lol man theres always gonna people like that in every game. Just dont let it get to you and ignore them or just enjoy when they try so hard to try to make you feel bad ^_-.

Tetsaru
Sep 1, 2009, 11:56 PM
Well, maybe instead of whining, ragging, and bitching all the time, you could actually contribute. Then people might regard you higher.

Also, posting unfunny pic #23145 from Google Images hardly makes proving a point.

You want me to contribute? All right then, I'll make this short and sweet so hopefully people will get a chance to read it before the mods go apeshit on me again... >_>X

I think the OP should stop being immature and learn more about how PSU and forums work. If he wants to play missions with people, he should find some friends first instead of running around with randoms all the time.

That good enough for everyone!?

Volcompat321
Sep 2, 2009, 12:15 AM
It's still PSU, it's still the internet.
OP get over it, and you saying what you did just made yourself look stupid as well as the guy you said it to.

Delete
Sep 2, 2009, 02:02 AM
You said he made another Gamertag just to piss you off more?

You should be having the last laugh, he wasted money just to try and get someone (who he will never meet) angry. Just don't mind them though for real, you'll always have those kind of people online who feel like they have 3 pairs of balls. Like said, That's the Internet/Xbox Live for ya.

DreXxiN
Sep 2, 2009, 07:11 AM
It's a rant thread, so everyone shouldn't expect the OP to be totally reasonable. Usually people rant when they are pissed off and don't care to hear criticism until they are calmed, lol.

On another note, so wait...someone was talking shit to you that was still in double digit levels...?

....You can get to 100 in a few days...CASUALLY.

Not to say that you shouldn't enjoy yourself and have fun, which is definitely most important, but if he wants to even TRY to play tough online you'd think he'd be a bit more efficient himself..

Oh woe is online gaming how mediocrity seems to deserve these uber l33t hax0r bragging rights.

Kent
Sep 2, 2009, 09:38 AM
me: NOOB!
I think it's worth noting that the general community on PSU has always been pretty bad. Clashing egos probably don't help, either.

oO 0uTcaSt Oo
Sep 2, 2009, 03:50 PM
Personally I enjoy arguing.. gives me something to do when Im not leveling :)

Xbox live really is where the annoying ones go... Ive considered PC servers....

Anyway just agree with him until he gets bored. Hes only continuing because of your anger

Alamar
Sep 2, 2009, 04:58 PM
a few days ago, i met someone who just pissed me off to the point to where i so badly wanted to give him red ring....OMG NOOBS JUST DONT LEARN.....i told him to back off and he didnt......today i found him and he said 'hack me hack me' and started teabagging me.......in front of a large crowd, we got into a HUGE HEATED arguement, i so badly want to find him irl and beat the $%!7 outta him........he just wont leave me alone, i blacklisted him and he made a new gamertag to piss me off with............I HATE HOW HIGH LEVELS THINK THEY OWN THE GAME.....example being a conversation i had with one earlier:

me: Want to do some missions?
other person: ur level 44, GTFO
me: u dont own the game, so i can d what i want
other person: dont f with me, ill k0 you so fast you wont have time to realize whats going on!
me: NOOB! GET A LIFE!
other person: IM A NOOB?! IM LEVEL 98, I EAT NOOBS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!!!
peanut gallery: you tell him <other person>
peanut gallery: hey, <me> why are you so dumb?
me: dude, why dont i just report you now.........
other person: go ahead, I DARE YOU, my friends a mod and he will defend me.....
peanut gallery: LIER!!!!
me: prove it
other person: hes not on......
*45 minutes later*
me: im leaving now, you dont own the game, you fail at life, and you need to act ur age, NOT ur shoe size!!
*I walk away*

see how nooby some high levels are(and by nooby i mean cocky) wtf is with high levels thiking they can do anything and they are above the rules, honestly theyre not, only people above the rules are people who work for SEGA and thats because THEY MAKE THE RULES

That was well.......It sounded like my 8 year old nephew and his friend when they fight over a game. Sorry to sound mean it does. Report the guy, keep reporting him. Don't argue leave simple as that.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 2, 2009, 07:16 PM
Personally I enjoy arguing.. gives me something to do when Im not leveling :)

It's people like you that destroy communities.

Vanzazikon
Sep 3, 2009, 01:55 AM
I think the OP should stop being immatureHe ain't the only one that should be taking this advice.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 3, 2009, 01:58 AM
Little kids should be sitting at school, not on teh internetz.

Flying circus, I swear