PDA

View Full Version : September 2009 Finds/Synths/Accomplishment Thread

Ryna
Sep 1, 2009, 07:46 AM
This thread is a place where you can list any finds, synthesis, other successes or accomplishment from online or offline mode. Any other related threads will be merged into this one. Last month's thread can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167599).

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 04:45 PM
I'm back on PSU...
That's an accomplishment, right?

autumn
Sep 1, 2009, 06:15 PM
Are you now Sie? :wacko:

NDW
Sep 1, 2009, 06:51 PM
I'm back on PSU...
That's an accomplishment, right?

Maybe for SEGA, since they're getting money from you again. :wacko:

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 07:44 PM
Are you now Sie? :wacko:

Sorry, I didn't check earlier.
I cant get on because there's a storm knocking my power off everytime I go to play
:(

Maybe for SEGA, since they're getting money from you again. :wacko:

Haha yea, but it's still nice to play. I have fun.

xBULLYDOGG
Sep 1, 2009, 10:48 PM
Popped of 4 illuminus coats for 80mill
Happy face

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 2, 2009, 12:06 PM
I just went back on...for a bit...I guess thats my own Bleep Bloop right there.

Gen2000
Sep 3, 2009, 08:50 AM
Was hunting this for most of Moatoob GBR and never got it, kind of gave up on it for a while. Decided to hunt it again this morning and got it on my 5th run of Rogue's Shortcut:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8884/psu20090903084634001.png

Congrats!

Thanks.

autumn
Sep 3, 2009, 12:14 PM
Congrats!

God_Shiden
Sep 3, 2009, 12:16 PM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z75/neonburst/psu20090903_131359_004.jpg

That. If you've ever leveled that from 1...Before the multiplier came out....God....it was bad...

NDW
Sep 3, 2009, 12:33 PM
That. If you've ever leveled that from 1...Before the multiplier came out....God....it was bad...

Indeed, it was horrible. Same thing with Anga Dugrega.

3R
Sep 6, 2009, 05:14 PM
2 weeks ago I found a [B] Agito Repca and I tried to sell it on my shop, but not as the cheapest since I wasn't really sure.

Today I thought 'Meh, what the hell!' and synthd it. Result was 42 light. Cool!!
Then I went to grind it, damn if I was nervous! 6/10... at 7th it broke... 8/9... 9/9!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

DragonStriker
Sep 6, 2009, 07:16 PM
Should have made it any other element :( It will lose a little bit of value when Ely comes.

desturel
Sep 6, 2009, 07:22 PM
Should have made it any other element :( It will lose a little bit of value when Ely comes.

Ely is only 35%... also Ely Sion can't be sold and not everyone will get one.

DragonStriker
Sep 6, 2009, 10:00 PM
Ely is only 35%... also Ely Sion can't be sold and not everyone will get one.

Yes, you are right. But if you didn't have 40%+ repcas and you were thinking of purchasing good swords and you could get Ely a lot easier than a 40%+ repca and deal pretty comparable damage would you? I know I'd rather have a 42% of some other element so I could have an Ely and a 42% repca.

The_Brimada
Sep 7, 2009, 08:53 AM
Took emostar from 28 to 41 last night because there was nothing better to do with my "lol lag"

neilp4453
Sep 7, 2009, 03:50 PM
Getting bored of this game for a second time...last time I quit when this happened.

Haven't done a run in over a month.

Decided to get on and sell my bajura 10/10. Sold it instantly for 78mil.

Invested it all in muktengeks, zagzas, bils, rucars, and gekitsnata boards.

46% Muktengek and 46% Light Zagza

I pulled those early on too...it was a slight disappointment to not even get a 42% after those pulls. Can't complain though...got more than 78mil worth back.

str898mustang
Sep 8, 2009, 01:19 AM
First time seeing this drop.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/str8_98mustang/repca.jpg

Chuck_Norris
Sep 8, 2009, 02:44 AM
Indeed, it was horrible. Same thing with Anga Dugrega.

Yeah, but at least Dugrega is awesome once it hits 21. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Sep 8, 2009, 04:50 AM
Can someone on the Pc take a pic for me...my video card is...messed up and I cant play on the PC anymore.
Let me know!
(the thing I want in the pics goes in this section)

Akihito
Sep 8, 2009, 01:22 PM
First time seeing this drop.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/str8_98mustang/repca.jpg

you lucky sob =o

The_Brimada
Sep 9, 2009, 05:04 AM
Lolz

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/Brimada-wep%20pics/psu20090909_045058_015.jpg

Noblewine
Sep 9, 2009, 02:32 PM
Meltron Fryingpan 36% ground

xBULLYDOGG
Sep 10, 2009, 11:15 AM
Meltron Fryingpan 36% ground

Lol
I see what you did there

Allison_W
Sep 10, 2009, 02:01 PM
Found Sweet Death and Crimson boards the other day. I haven't tried the Sweet Death yet, but the Crimson came out 32%. Also found Rabol Cati and Sori-senba boards; first Rabol Cati came out 46% dark! (Sori-senba came out 28% ice, but you win some, you lose some. At least it wasn't a Fail.)

Justyn_Darkcrest
Sep 12, 2009, 04:07 AM
Got a Red / Knight the other day. The ironic thing is my sub ends the 27th and will be gone a couple months at least lmao

Dealbreaker
Sep 12, 2009, 05:27 AM
I finally got permanently banned from PSU Segac Fourms... :)

Like it matters i have 4 computers :)

I just thought it was great that the ban thing said NEVER lmao.

Poor poor Segac cant take me speaking the truth :)

End_Is_Near :)

NDW
Sep 14, 2009, 05:55 PM
Leveled up 38 levels of FM PAs yesterday to bring the following PAs to LV50:
- Tornado Break
- Spinning Break
- Gravity Break
- Dus Daggas
- Dus Robado
- Gravity Dance

DragonStriker
Sep 14, 2009, 07:54 PM

Us members of the official forums will miss you Dealbreaker. http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5239680#post5239680

milranduil
Sep 14, 2009, 07:58 PM
Leveled up 38 levels of FM PAs yesterday to bring the following PAs to LV50:
- Tornado Break
- Spinning Break
- Gravity Break
- Dus Daggas
- Dus Robado
- Gravity Dance

Recommendations for Gravity Break and Dus Daggas? Mine are 45 and 40 respectively and I really need to finish them off lol.

Tetsaru
Sep 14, 2009, 08:41 PM

Hell, I have this problem on BOTH forums, how do you think I feel? <_>; Granted, I hardly ever post on the official forums, but I still had posts censored there... assholes. :argh:

DragonStriker
Sep 14, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hell, I have this problem on BOTH forums, how do you think I feel? <_>; Granted, I hardly ever post on the official forums, but I still had posts censored there... assholes. :argh:

www.phantasystar.co.uk
There's no censor and no one cares what you post. It's all about enjoying yourself.

desturel
Sep 14, 2009, 11:35 PM
Recommendations for Gravity Break and Dus Daggas? Mine are 45 and 40 respectively and I really need to finish them off lol.

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll throw in my 2cents.

I did Daggas in Forest Infiltration. Kagajibari and Adahna Degahna are both nice targets. They are also good targets for Spinning Break. Gravity Break I did in Dark Satellite while looking for Meteoric Metal. That's probably not the best place to level it, but I was hunting something and Dilnazen, Gaozoran, Darbelan, and Jusnagun are very convenient for the first part of the combo.

Actually I think I got the most levels on Gravity Break and Spinning Break in Tunnel Recapture while hunting Spicia (before Photon Harvest came out) and Catillium (before Bladed Legacy), but that was a while ago. Bil de Vear and Drua Gohra are nice targets. Of course that means Caves of Ice or Awoken Serpent would be good as well, but they didn't have the items that I was hunting for at the time... that and De Rol Le is a big waste of time as a fighmaster. Adahna Degahna is a pushover.

NDW
Sep 15, 2009, 01:49 AM

I leveled Dus Daggas at 'Rescuing Hyuga 1 A' and Gravity Break at 'Duel in the Ruins S2'.

desturel
Sep 15, 2009, 02:08 AM
I leveled Dus Daggas at 'Rescuing Hyuga 1 A' and Gravity Break at 'Duel in the Ruins S2'.

Bah, Forest Infiltration is better than Rescuing Hyuga. The robots have more HP and you get boss boxes... Yeah they're pretty crappy boss boxes, but it's nice getting a degahna cannon every now and then. ;)

Dealbreaker
Sep 15, 2009, 07:36 AM
Us members of the official forums will miss you Dealbreaker. http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5239680#post5239680

Wish i could have seen it before it got shut down.....

Its sad that they need to censor me. Sure i was an @hole but do you blame me with how bad this game is right now??

Oh well i needed a break from it anyways.... I just hope someone there takes my place and messes with all of those people. No one should treat a game like its there life. There are alot of people on the main board that are like that.

NDW
Sep 15, 2009, 12:12 PM
Bah, Forest Infiltration is better than Rescuing Hyuga. The robots have more HP and you get boss boxes... Yeah they're pretty crappy boss boxes, but it's nice getting a degahna cannon every now and then. ;)

I like 'Rescuing Hyuga 1' because most of the creatures are bunched together on the ramps. 'Forest Infiltration' is good too. Anything Degahna Cannon related is always good. :)

desturel
Sep 15, 2009, 02:04 PM
Anything Degahna Cannon related is always good. :)

I can't wait for FI S3. It's always been one of my favorite runs to level stuff up on, but now it will also have good boss box drops. Of course I'd actually have to start dodging the Olgohmon again, but I could get use to that after a few runs of dying horribly.

It's pretty convenient having all of the creatures bunched together in RH1, but sometimes there are better missions for leveling certain skills. It's always good to experiment. Robot missions in general are good missions to level up skills, not just RH. Most of the robot missions have a group of robots that rush you down. Just pick a level where the robots have enough HP to take a hit, but not enough power to actually damage you and slow you down.

Grove of Fanatics, Sacred Stream, Forest Infiltration, Flowery Pursuit, Train Rescue, Endrum Remnants, AMF HQ Recovery, Military Subway, Desert Goliath, Stolen Weapon, and Rogues Shortcut.

The biggest problem are the non-robot enemies in the map and the relative width of the map for when you get the robots like Tirentos, and Otsu32. That counts out Grove, Flowery, Endrum, and Desert Goliath outright. Military Subway is actually pretty good for leveling skills excluding the last block. There are less Tirentos meaning you don't have to chase after them as often.

It's best when you mix aggressive robots and aggressive native creatures like in Rogue's shortcut (minus the vanda obviously), Forest Infiltration (while gohmon aren't aggressive, they don't back away which is nice), Train Rescue (excluding Rogue Jasse), and Stolen Weapon (again, excluding Rogue Jasse).

Of course I'm only talking about robot missions here. There's other good missions to level up skills like the good old "I'm standing in the safe spot and leveling my junk" missions, Plains Overlord and Sakura Blast.

Anyway, I'm not disagreeing with you. RH is a good place to level, but there are other spots just as good and sometimes better depending on what other goals you might have.

Powder Keg
Sep 15, 2009, 02:31 PM

Well...sometimes you gotta understand...

When the horse can't race anymore....

You gotta take it out back and....

Well....you know... 8)

NDW
Sep 15, 2009, 02:41 PM
Right. Experimentation is best to find what suits a perrson. I just happened to like doing 'Rescuing Hyuga 1' for certain PAs that I leveled.

I can't wait for 'Forest Infiltration S3' too. By then my Masterforce should be close to having optimal weapons and photon arts. I hope to do runs almost as fast as this:

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyrxCFdKxQQ[/spoiler-box]

milranduil
Sep 15, 2009, 08:57 PM
Right. Experimentation is best to find what suits a perrson. I just happened to like doing 'Rescuing Hyuga 1' for certain PAs that I leveled.

I can't wait for 'Forest Infiltration S3' too. By then my Masterforce should be close to having optimal weapons and photon arts. I hope to do runs almost as fast as this:

[spoiler-box]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyrxCFdKxQQ[/spoiler-box]
I plan to beat that when the time comes.

NDW
Sep 15, 2009, 09:14 PM

I can't wait to see a video of that. ;o

milranduil
Sep 16, 2009, 12:19 AM
I can't wait to see a video of that. ;o

Oh dun worry :P

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 16, 2009, 12:57 AM
As long as the JP server remains 6 months ahead of the US, that time will never come :p

milranduil
Sep 16, 2009, 02:01 AM
As long as the JP server remains 6 months ahead of the US, that time will never come :p

You mean a year lol....

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 16, 2009, 02:23 AM
You mean a year lol....
Now that's just sad :(

NDW
Sep 16, 2009, 03:15 AM
You mean a year lol....

I'll quote a post I made on the official forums:

JP got the supplemental update on March 26, 2009 (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160831).

Comparing the dates of when US and JP got Citadel of Sand (aka Desert Strondhold in JP) and Security Breach (aka Mechanical Soldier in JP):
US Citadel of Sand and Security Breach - August 28, 2009 (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168479)
JP Desert Stronghold - October 9, 2008 (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151874)
JP Mechanical Soldiers - October 30, 2008 (http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153266)

So, based off of that information, I would say we're approximately 10 months behind and we should expect to see the supplemental update to arrive for the EN servers around the end of January 2010.

Yeah I know, the margin between 10 months and 12 months isn't too much of a difference to some people. >_<

milranduil
Sep 16, 2009, 02:27 PM
I'll quote a post I made on the official forums:

Yeah I know, the margin between 10 months and 12 months isn't too much of a difference to some people. >_<

Hey I'm all for updates sooner rather than later lol.

Volcompat321
Sep 17, 2009, 09:23 AM
Been hunting the Agahna Cannon for about a week.
I got one, but it was the material.
A while back, Sovalou and I (along with another) hunted them, and get 2 or 3 in one evening. Within maybe 4 hours.
Now it's been a week. And of course there's none for sale, so I cant just go buy it.
If anything, at least it gives me something to do.

str898mustang
Sep 17, 2009, 03:29 PM
Been hunting the Agahna Cannon for about a week.
I got one, but it was the material.
A while back, Sovalou and I (along with another) hunted them, and get 2 or 3 in one evening. Within maybe 4 hours.
Now it's been a week. And of course there's none for sale, so I cant just go buy it.
If anything, at least it gives me something to do.

Ur running Forest Infiltration right? also it's a 79% chance of success on pure range >.<

Volcompat321
Sep 17, 2009, 03:31 PM
Grove of Fanatics.
Figure I'll get the tech exp while I run it.
Sieno 155/11 MF, can do it in 7 minutes solo. 5 with a decent party(of 3-4).
Cant get much lower than that, with all the running around.
I know it's not a big chance to make it, but I figure what the hell. The mission is easy, if anything, I can just re-hunt, it's giving me lots to do.

str898mustang
Sep 17, 2009, 04:41 PM
Grove of Fanatics.
I know it's not a big chance to make it, but I figure what the hell. The mission is easy, if anything, I can just re-hunt, it's giving me lots to do.

Aight, I did mine on Forest Infiltration S. The map is extremely short. Got the board on the 3rd day I hunted it (1st run too, lol). Only took me about 20 or so runs.

Volcompat321
Sep 17, 2009, 04:48 PM
That's not bad.
I think total within the week or so, I've only done about that.
I didn't play for too long each time I hunted.

desturel
Sep 17, 2009, 05:09 PM
Grove of Fanatics.

Which Grove level are you doing? Degahna Cannon board doesn't drop from GOF S2. It only drops from GOF S, and FI S and S2.

Volcompat321
Sep 17, 2009, 06:08 PM
I'm doing S. lol.

Ellea
Sep 18, 2009, 01:44 AM
I uhm... Nothing, to be honest. Oh Rafoie and Damfoie 41. Which I am quite proud of. :D

NDW
Sep 18, 2009, 02:20 AM
Leveled the following PAs to LV50:
- Absolute Dance
- Anga Redda

The only thing I have left to level on my Fighmaster is my LV45 Anga Dugrega. After that, all of my Fighmaster PAs will be LV50! :D

Volcompat321
Sep 18, 2009, 07:26 AM
Nice, congratulations!!!

autumn
Sep 18, 2009, 08:34 PM
Definite congrats. FM has some PAs I hate and wouldn't ever want to level.

NDW
Sep 18, 2009, 09:12 PM
Nice, congratulations!!!

Definite congrats. FM has some PAs I hate and wouldn't ever want to level.

Thanks! In my opinion, the top 3 FM PAs that take the longest to level are Gravity Break, Absolute Dance and Anga Dugrega.

autumn
Sep 18, 2009, 10:05 PM
The ones that I never felt were useful enough for me to level ^^; You are a brave man :}

Dealbreaker
Sep 18, 2009, 10:15 PM
The ones that I never felt were useful enough for me to level ^^; You are a brave man :}

Its not so bad after 11.... Those first 10 levels are a pain however.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 19, 2009, 11:21 PM
I haven't been on much. I just started pre-college classes, and been mostly on my PS3.

I had my Delpi 8/10 in my shop for awhile now and got sick of it, so with my 3* luck I decided to go all or nothing. I somehow got it through those last two grinds. Now it's in my shop for sale yet again at 10/10

I also got a Rattlesnake to 8/10

I might come back once there's an update, like Ruins rare mission.

Aeris
Sep 21, 2009, 07:59 PM
Leveled the following PAs to LV50:
- Absolute Dance
- Anga Redda

The only thing I have left to level on my Fighmaster is my LV45 Anga Dugrega. After that, all of my Fighmaster PAs will be LV50! :D

I have all others at 50 also, just Anga Dugrega is i need to level which is at 33.

Allison_W
Sep 22, 2009, 06:47 PM
Speaking of Forest Infiltration.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/belladonna5012/PSU/psu20090922_181056_000.jpg

(yes I know it was only on C cut me some slack I am a level 86 wartecher)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/belladonna5012/PSU/psu20090922_181104_001.jpg

About damn time, too.

Well, this was a pleasant surprise.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/belladonna5012/PSU/psu20090922_191440_002.jpg

str898mustang
Sep 22, 2009, 07:35 PM
now ya just need the board

Allison_W
Sep 22, 2009, 08:39 PM
now ya just need the board

And to hope the synth doesn't fail. Either that or hold the board and materials until we get a synth rate boost--I'm going to assume no such thing is likely to be awarded after the Protectors A+ & B+ event concludes?

Mikura
Sep 22, 2009, 09:01 PM
And to hope the synth doesn't fail. Either that or hold the board and materials until we get a synth rate boost--I'm going to assume no such thing is likely to be awarded after the Protectors A+ & B+ event concludes?

Doubt it. There was no rewards like that last time we had this event, unless they decide to change it up this year.

milranduil
Sep 24, 2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks! In my opinion, the top 3 FM PAs that take the longest to level are Gravity Break, Absolute Dance and Anga Dugrega.

Yeah definitely this. It took me like 7-8x longer to do Dugrega to 41 over Redda to 41. AT LEAST that long...I'm not looking forward to capping Dugrega or the painful Absolute Dance lvling I have to do...sitting at 33 -_-

Sexy_Raine
Sep 25, 2009, 02:31 PM
Found Adahna unit in two Alpha S2 runs and Deghana Cannon [B] in one Forest S2 run wiithin' two hours today. So much for those people who bought their unit for 99mil during the carnival, suckers.

Now I'm just waiting 2 hours for the synth.

Tetsaru
Sep 25, 2009, 02:43 PM
Found Adahna unit in two Alpha S2 runs and Deghana Cannon [B] in one Forest S2 run wiithin' two hours today. So much for those people who bought their unit for 99mil during the carnival, suckers.

Now I'm just waiting 2 hours for the synth.

HAH, I knew that Adahna Unit would get whored out later on down the line right when the actual cannon became available. :3

Neith
Sep 25, 2009, 02:46 PM
HAH, I knew that Adahna Unit would get whored out later on down the line right when the actual cannon became available. :3

The mission hasn't even been available one day yet. It could have been a lucky find (it was rare in Carnival, it may be more common now, but give it a few days before jumping to conclusions).

:3

Still lol @ people who paid 99mil for one though, I saw 2-3 drop in Carnival.

Volcompat321
Sep 25, 2009, 02:57 PM
I saw 7 drop during the Carnival, didn't get one.

It wasn't until Chuck quit when I got his, that I got one.

I would have never paid 99 mil, or close to it anyway though.

Thanks Chuck!

DPShiro
Sep 25, 2009, 03:13 PM
Been running non stop since the servers got back up, no unit yet, but just found a lumirus power charge :)

str898mustang
Sep 25, 2009, 03:22 PM
The mission hasn't even been available one day yet. It could have been a lucky find (it was rare in Carnival, it may be more common now, but give it a few days before jumping to conclusions).

:3

Still lol @ people who paid 99mil for one though, I saw 2-3 drop in Carnival.

99mil for a Unit back then was cheap. They were going for 150mil during then. Yeah I paid 99mil for my unit and I'm glad I did. I had my ADC right when the servers were up. I'm still running Adahna/Dimma to get a 2nd unit though.

Tetsaru, just because someone finds something in the first few runs doesn't mean it's getting whored out. Hell, I found an Armas [B] on my 5th run when Seed Express S2 was first released.

NDW
Sep 25, 2009, 05:13 PM
Forgot to mention a few days ago, but I got my Anga Dugrega to LV50. I now have all FM PAs to LV50! :D

milranduil
Sep 25, 2009, 05:44 PM
Since the servers came up, I've probably done close to 30 runs with a Rattlesnake board to show for it....:<

Shou
Sep 25, 2009, 06:18 PM
Since the servers came up, I've probably done close to 30 runs with a Rattlesnake board to show for it....:<
Haha! What a waste :P

Allison_W
Sep 26, 2009, 01:03 AM
I'm actually kind of proud of myself.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/belladonna5012/PSU/psu20090926_005750_000.jpg

Powder Keg
Sep 26, 2009, 02:10 AM
Sweeet...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/psu20090926_030437_000.jpg

Moonlight Savio
Sep 26, 2009, 04:30 AM
About damn time, too.

Well, this was a pleasant surprise.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/belladonna5012/PSU/psu20090922_191440_002.jpg

Did the Degahna Cannon material drop on a C? :-?

desturel
Sep 26, 2009, 10:02 AM
Did the Degahna Cannon material drop on a C? :-?

Adahna Cannon can drop at any level.
Adahna Unit drops from level 150 or higher Adahna Degahna.
[b] Degahna Cannon drops from level 60 to level 99.

Gen2000
Sep 26, 2009, 10:26 PM
Success.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5162/psu20090926221850001.png

Maybe try for one more then I move on to other things.

fayt6
Sep 27, 2009, 06:48 AM
close to cap't main 155....an fm 15
other then that i have no luck at psu =/

Sayara
Sep 27, 2009, 08:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/psu20090926_125427_001.jpg
Its a shame i became a FT now. >_>;

also i got an item Crea Double board

DPShiro
Sep 27, 2009, 03:39 PM
Completed my Armas Line set:
32% Light
34% Dark
30% Ice
30% Ground
32% Fire
30% Lightning

Next armor goal is them above 40%

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 28, 2009, 03:13 AM
46% :light: mugunruk, also selling a granahodora [b] for 50m :D long wait for the ork for the guy who brought it :lol:

Tyreek
Sep 28, 2009, 03:22 AM
Huh, I swear I had to have posted something already... Oh well. Anyway, I got me a [B]Gur Hanab, and another [B] Psycho Wand within the day from doing Protectors Alpha+. I'm more happy for the Hanab though.

Neith
Sep 28, 2009, 03:57 AM
[B] Crea Doubles (synthed to 18% :fire: , which is no problem as I'll just trade it in for a Crea+)
[B] Rikauteri
[B] Orpa-senba
Solid / Power S

Got the Alpha rare map (Firebreak) twice, but nothing of note dropped.

DPShiro
Sep 28, 2009, 04:30 AM
Finally got a Adahna Unit after 70+ runs, much nicer than shooting hearts :D
Now to just find a couple more and that Vijeri Rainbow!

RedVermillion
Sep 28, 2009, 11:18 AM
I finally did it! After almost 300 hours on this game, I reached level 100!

http://www.onyx-artworks.com/images/lvl100.jpg

DragonStriker
Sep 28, 2009, 01:47 PM
Congratulations.

Akaimizu
Sep 28, 2009, 01:53 PM
Yeah. Congrats. :) Always nice to see that achievement re-lived from someone else. It certainly opens doors, as you'll have access to a great majority of the missions and levels in the game.

Pwincess
Sep 28, 2009, 04:53 PM
I'm Level 100! ^_^ And I have a Guradians Formal. Yeeeeah! Does life get much better??? :D

Hatrix
Sep 28, 2009, 06:59 PM
I found a [B] Psycho Wand, way back during STD... come to think of it thats the only rare I've found.

NDW
Sep 28, 2009, 08:19 PM
Found an Adahna Unit while doing duo missions with -SHIRO-. He found a Lumirus/Power Chrg. as well. :D

DPShiro
Sep 28, 2009, 09:00 PM
Found an Adahna Unit while doing duo missions with -SHIRO-. He found a Lumirus/Power Chrg. as well. :D

Yea, thats some money at least :D

Here's a snap from our best run so far
http://www.shingela.se/upload/IMG_0727.JPG
:)

Keilyn
Sep 30, 2009, 12:31 PM
I managed to synth the following:

Needle Cannon x 3
Gur Hanab x 2
Deathrain x 1

They are not grinded yet, but they are nice to have.

I also helped a friend who is also in my group go from level 73 to level 90, and now she is close to 100. Lately I've been helping the lower levels players in S reach S2 while helping the S2 players speed through the areas looking for decent drops.

The_Brimada
Sep 30, 2009, 11:24 PM
Decided to go haneb hunting and found two.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/gurhaneb2.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/gurhaneb.jpg

Then decided to go ahead and finally recap my caseal. Done.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/Brimada160.jpg

Saw this drop along the way
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/adahnaunit.jpg

Saw LPC too, which my wife got. Didn't snap the drop though.

Now my caseal can go back into the storage room. >.>
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/Brimadastorageroom.jpg

DPShiro
Oct 1, 2009, 03:43 AM
Decided to go haneb hunting and found two.
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/gurhaneb2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/gurhaneb.jpg[IMG]

Then decided to go ahead and finally recap my caseal. Done.
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/Brimada160.jpg[/MG]

Saw this drop along the way
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/adahnaunit.jpg[IMG]

Saw LPC too, which my wife got. Didn't snap the drop though.

Now my caseal can go back into the storage room. >.>
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/mdbrim2004/Brimadastorageroom.jpg[IMG]

Congrats on the unit! :)

Ryna
Oct 1, 2009, 08:05 AM
That is it for this month's thread. The new one can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169464).