PDA

View Full Version : Current PSU Hot list?

oO 0uTcaSt Oo
Sep 1, 2009, 04:41 PM
Well I hope I dont get flamed for being a noob but what is the current PSU hot list?

By hot list I mean the list of most purchased / seeked / costly items on the current PSU market. Im trying to make a list of these so I can actually farm for them. Im on 360 servers but feel free to post reffering to PC/PS2 in order to help other new players

Thanks And please share you knowledge ^_^

The list

Armour
Rabol Orachio
Serafi-senba
Yiel Line
Rabol Yiel
Armas Line
Rabol Nico (Cannot be obtained currently)

Units
Red / Knight
Lumirous / Kaos Knight
Vijeri / Resist
Lumirus / wall
Hizeri / Stamina
lumira / hp restore
Lumirus / Power Chrarge
Hize / PP Generate

Weapons
Milla
Love Inferno
Agito Repca
Bil De Axes (only high %)
Zagzas
Carriguine-Rucars
Guld & Milla
Gaozoran Rod
Psycho Wand
Gudda Igga
Gudda Iggac
Guld
Sange
Yasha
Sangeyasha
Germinus Gun
Mugunburga (High %)
Spread Needle/G
Crea Doubles+
Tiga De Ragan (Cannot be obtained currently)
Stag Cutlery (Cannot be obtained again until Maximum Attack G+)
Tiga Ragan
Nasuyoteri

Money Makers
Degahna Cannon
igg crown
illuminus tag (assuming you sell it)
Stateria Figures (drop from CoS C+ sell for 1-2 mill)
Spicia (Story mission "Photon Harvest")
Neda Note (Story mission "The Mask")
Love Letter (Story mission "Illuminous Ambition"
Meteoric Metal (Story mission "Ambition End part 1", Dark Satellite, Innocent Girl)
Diad (White Beast S, The Black Nest S, Hill of Spores S)
Amethad (White Beast A, Black Nest A, Hill of Spores A)
Catilium (although not as good as it use to be, it still makes money... Bladed Legacy S or S2. Citadel of Sand)
Pushan 0/10 (Gold Badges which you can get by trading in the silver badges you get while farming Innocent girl for items like Gur Hanab).

Thanks For everyones Contribution :)
(Even though This will Take time to Understand Completely)

autumn
Sep 1, 2009, 06:10 PM
If things haven't changed too much last I was on the big items were:

Red / Knight
Milla (I know these were obtainable via an event)
Love Inferno
Armas Line
Agito Repca
Lumirous / Kaos Knight (I think those dropped in an event too though)
Vijeri / Resist
High % Figmaster gear (Bil De Axes, Zagzas, Mugunruks, Muktengeks, Carriguine-Rucars)

Volcompat321
Sep 1, 2009, 06:15 PM
Lumirus / wall
Hizeri / Stamina
too.

Ail
Sep 1, 2009, 06:31 PM
and lumira / hp restore may be very expansive (just because it dropped like 3 times on the pc/ps2 server, dunno about 360) not really worth much talking about it's use..

unicorn
Sep 1, 2009, 10:14 PM
I sure as hell know I'm on this list.

that cast named kai
Sep 1, 2009, 10:54 PM
hmmmmm......

i guess the real big ticket items are as stated,

but it if you need to make some easy cash you best bet is to farm stateria figures, not too much effort while getting 1-2 mill out of for each sold

oO 0uTcaSt Oo
Sep 1, 2009, 11:18 PM
Thanks for the replies people ^^ hopefully ill finally get all them items (I wish)

but a goal is a goal :D

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 1, 2009, 11:36 PM
Red / Milla :o

desturel
Sep 2, 2009, 12:06 AM
I have a few comments on your list

Red / Knight <-- Virtually impossible to "farm" this particular item.You need to get rare missions to get it. That's one of the reason's why i maintained it's value

Lumirous / Kaos Knight <-- This is the item you want to farm for money if you are going to search out arm units. Lightning Beast and Scared Planet are good farming location. Also if you get a rare mission you can go to Neudaiz and look for the red knight.

Vijeri / Resist <-- I did well over 500 runs of that story mission before I got a Vijeri. It's very tedious. If you have the patience, or if you feel you are very luck and will get one in a few runs, then go for it. Otherwise, be prepared for a lot of nothing. Listening to some good music or watching TV while you farm helps.

Lumirus / wall <-- Stolen Weapon S3 is a 10 minute run on average if you are at a good level with good photon arts. Since you say you are new you may not have the arts to do this run quickly solo. It would probably be about a 20 minute run at a lower level.

Hizeri / Stamina <-- this doesn't drop currently.

lumira / hp restore (Not sure about 360) <-- It was worth over a stack the last I checked. I lucked out and got on in a random group on my second loop of GBR. Hunting it now would be a pain since the rare map on Desert Goliath isn't very common. I'd rather hunt Lumirus/Wall.

One that you don't have listed is Lumirus/Power Chrarge Rogue's Shortcut is a quicker and less frustrating run than Stolen Weapon. Plus it costs virtually nothing to run since the boss boxes tend to have Star Atomizers and Photon Charges. I was soloing it as a Fighmaster in 10 minutes... That's without a gun on a boss that is in the air for at least a minute at a time. I'd suggest doing it as a fortefighter or a gunner class, but the only class that is "bad" at the run is Masterforce and that's only because Noszonde is garbage for killing flying enemies. I finished the run quicker as a fortetecher using longbow.

Weapons
Milla <-- Good luck. This one is more annoying to hunt than vijeri/resist IMO. Well over 1000 runs of Sakura Blast and nothing but cactachair and ash souls to show for it. That and you can't slack off and watch TV while doing to run like you can with Vijeri hunting. At least you can bring other people along with you. Hill of Spores has some variety, but takes longer to hunt and verify a good map so you'll mostly be in Sakura Blast. Any class is good in Sakura Blast at least.

Love Inferno <-- this doesn't drop currently.

Agito Repca <-- True Darkness is a 5~10 minute run, but the drop rate on Repca is rather low. At least you can also do Innocent Girl, Dark Satellite or Seed Awakened if you get bored of spamming True Darkness

Bil De Axes <-- only worth money if you get a high percent.(42% 46% 50%) This is more for mass synthing than for money making. Mass Synthing costs a good amount of money to do.
Zagzas <-- only worth money if you get a high percent.
Carriguine-Rucars <-- only worth money if you get a high percent.

Money Makers
Stateria Figures (drop from CoS C+ sell for 1-2 mill)

Other quick money makers are:
Spicia (Story mission "Photon Harvest")
Neda Note (Story mission "The Mask")
Love Letter (Story mission "Illuminous Ambition"
Meteoric Metal (Story mission "Ambition End part 1", Dark Satellite, Innocent Girl)
Diad (White Beast S, The Black Nest S, Hill of Spores S)
Amethad (White Beast A, Black Nest A, Hill of Spores A)
Catilium (although not as good as it use to be, it still makes money... Bladed Legacy S or S2. Citadel of Sand)
Pushan 0/10 (Gold Badges which you can get by trading in the silver badges you get while farming Innocent girl for items like Gur Hanab).

desturel
Sep 2, 2009, 12:06 AM
Red / Milla :o

It's the milla that Red Ring Rico used. ;)

Anon_Fire
Sep 2, 2009, 01:09 AM
I'd say:

Weapons:
De Ragan Slayer (Cannot be obtained currently)
Granahodorac
Agito Repca
Gaozoran Rod
Carriguine-Rucar
Gudda Igga
Guld
Milla
Sange
Yasha
Germinus Gun
Gudda Iggac
High % Mugunburga
Spread Needle/G
Killer Elite (Cast Only) ^^;
Crea Doubles+
Tiga De Ragan (Cannot be obtained currently)
Stag Cutlery (Cannot be obtained again until Maximum Attack G+)
Love Inferno (Cannot be obtained until next White Day event)
High % Bil De Axe, Ank Zagza, Ank Buti, Mugunruk and Muktengek
Tiga Ragan
Nasuyoteri
Guld & Milla
Sangeyasha

Armor:
Rabol Orachio
Serafi-senba
Yiel Line
Rabol Yiel
Armas Line
Rabol Nico (Cannot be obtained currently)

Units:
Hizeri / Mind
Vijeri / Resist
Red Units
Lumira / HP Restore
Hize / PP Generate
Lumirus/Kaos Knight
Vijerina / Power
Hizeri / Stamina

Materials
Par Walna
Mot Walna
Neu Walna
Goldania
Titania
Morbinia
Agito Edge
Exantite
Paural

garjian
Sep 2, 2009, 07:09 AM
id say Hize/PP generate...

i dont think its currently obtainable, and is probably one of the, if not THE, best extra slot for melee users...

it effectively neutralises PP use for me... that said, i use a cati / skill... but ATP units dont add much damage anyway :/

ALSO! TERO / ALL SAVE!!!
im not sure itll ever drop again... and it only ever dropped on Elements of Unrest, a 1up event mission...

autumn
Sep 2, 2009, 10:08 AM
O_o ATP units are good for melee fighters. Not as good as for gunners (imo) but still quite nice...

NDW
Sep 2, 2009, 03:49 PM
but ATP units dont add much damage anyway :/

Oh really?

[spoiler-box]
Constants:
LV160/20 Male Beast Fighmaster
LV160 Deljaban (unbuffed)
Agtaride/Megistaride

50% Kan Yu +0 with LV50 Gravity Break's 1st combo critical:
With Red / Knight - 6543 per hit average
Without Red / Knight - 6016 per hit average

50% Gekitsnata +0 with LV50 Dus Majarra's 2nd combo critical:
With Red / Knight - 3006 per hit average
Without Red / Knight - 2742 per hit average

50% Double Agito +0 with LV50 Spiral Dance's 3rd combo critical:
With Red / Knight - 4432 per hit average
Without Red / Knight - 4013 per hit average

50% Ank Zagza +0 with LV50 Anga Jabroga critical:
With Red / Knight - 7392 per hit average
Without Red / Knight - 6889 per hit average
[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]
Constants:
LV160/20 Male CAST Gunmaster
Agtaride/Megistaride

Rattlesnac +10 with LV50 Rising Shot
With Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1755 per hit average
Without Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1515 per hit average

Shigga Pakudac +10 with LV50 Barada Yoga
With Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1100 per hit average
Without Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 901 per hit average

Needle Cannon +10 with LV50 Rising Prism
With Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1996 per hit average
Without Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1720 per hit average

Battlestopper +10 with LV50 Twin Rising
With Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 1127 per hit average
Without Lumirus/Kaos Knight: 935 per hit average
[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]
Constants:
LV160/20 Male Human Acrofighter
Agtaride/Megistaride

50% Gudda Gant +10 with LV40 Ikk Hikk's 1st combo critical:
With Vijerina / Power: 4975 per hit average
Without Vijerina / Power: 4367 per hit average

50% Ran-Misaki +10 with LV40 Renzan Seidan-ga's 1st combo critical:
With Vijerina / Power: 2385 per hit average
Without Vijerina / Power: 2083 per hit average

50% Sanzu-hiken +0 with LV40 Chikki Kyoren-jin's 2nd combo critical:
With Vijerina / Power: 2580 per hit average
Without Vijerina / Power: 2265 per hit average
[/spoiler-box]

oO 0uTcaSt Oo
Sep 2, 2009, 04:05 PM
This is all so confusing but I think ill get used to it ^^

Volcompat321
Sep 2, 2009, 04:08 PM
Imo, the power units are made for gunners.
Fighters don't need that much more power, but it is nice.
L/kk is a gunmasters gift from PSU gods.

Yusaku_Kudou
Sep 2, 2009, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't say the Pushan is a money-maker for the 360 version. There are so many out there and they're dirt cheap.

3R
Sep 2, 2009, 05:00 PM
Imo, the power units are made for gunners.
Fighters don't need that much more power, but it is nice.
L/kk is a gunmasters gift from PSU gods.

Quite agreed, any melee type should have extra care with his ATA rather his ATP, imho. No one likes 0s.

garjian
Sep 2, 2009, 05:15 PM
Quite agreed, any melee type should have extra care with his ATA rather his ATP, imho. No one likes 0s.

thats why you normal attack round the side of them, so your photon art hits behind them... so no 0's, generally :>
its a simple skill...

Aura_
Sep 2, 2009, 06:29 PM
There's gaozoran, but no psycho wand? Although the board has got pretty cheap, I can remember doing 100's of runs of SW and only coming up with storm lines -.-

desturel
Sep 2, 2009, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't say the Pushan is a money-maker for the 360 version. There are so many out there and they're dirt cheap.

Cheapest 0/10 pushan is 3.5 mil currently on 360. Considering how easy it is to get a 0/10 pushan it's still a legitimate way of making money... That is if you are doing innocent girl runs looking for other decent sellers such as Gur Hanab, Meteoric Metal, Copernia and Olpad.

It's not bad money and it's extremely easy to do. People tend to only look at the big ticket items and forget that some of the smaller stuff that "only" costs 3 mil or so still make you money in the long run.

Volcompat321
Sep 2, 2009, 07:53 PM
Big ticket items are worth more in the long run.
Gets you money fast, and now!
Also, selling one thing for 3 mil is not worth doing.
Selling 99 things worth 3 mil is worth doing, which =big ticket items.
They really are only useful if you have a stack of em.

that cast named kai
Sep 2, 2009, 09:59 PM
i suppose it depends on your view but i am generally against hunting big items, i am better off doing small quick buys, since it can iffy when you try to sell off big ticket items, either finding a reliable buyer for stuff that goes over a stack, or waiting for stuff to sell as it gathers dust, or trying to get a GM to cash in for you.

most people don't need a stack(s) to get what they need, you just plan out your buys and what not, trying to hunt exclusively for big ticket items will drive you mad, it is nice to get them when they do show up (only seen 2 repacs drop, as well as 2 millas drop in over 1.5 years of playing here), while collecting the 'small' stuff has kept me with a rather steady flow of meseta.

desturel
Sep 2, 2009, 10:17 PM
Big ticket items are worth more in the long run.
Gets you money fast, and now!

I've hunted and found most of the big ticket items in the game, but I don't make money off of them. I make money off of playing the market which is a completely different issue than selling the big ticket items. Heck, if you invested your money wisely during the last grind bonus, making money is easy.

The easiest money I make in this game is off of Degahna Cannon. Easy to hunt. Easy to make.

darkness_420
Sep 2, 2009, 11:01 PM
no one metioned hunting igg crowns ").... though i seem to be the only one willing to spend the time hunting them over the last few weeks ive found 4 of them each selling overnight for 50 mil....it can take several days sometimes of not finding one but i feel it is more than worth it for the meseta ")... now dont go flooding the ps2 market or ill find you