PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 server interuptions

Overlord Zenon
Sep 2, 2009, 07:03 PM
Anyone else having issues about 10 to 8 pm eastern time, getting on or staying online PSU? the game keeps giving my interuption requests every time i log on. anyone else having issues?

PKS
Sep 2, 2009, 07:04 PM
Past 3 days. Yes. I even just got it twice in a row. Came here (and the official boards) to find out what's going on...

NDW
Sep 2, 2009, 08:37 PM
The only issue I had was an hour ago where I had lag for about 3-5 minutes and then I disconnected. Logging back in took a little while but after that I was fine.

TwistedDragon
Sep 4, 2009, 04:23 PM
Yes its the labor day weekend psu lagfeast, a new secret event segac never mentioned. The lagfeast has 300% Lag and disconnection boost instead of the usually exp and drop boost.

deadlywhisper85
Sep 4, 2009, 07:28 PM
i just got on and it took 5minutes to lag me out of the mission counter loading screen...and theres only 4*s on universe 1...

firedude20
Sep 5, 2009, 12:51 PM
my friend cant log in on his account. it says that it wont let him log in n that its doing matenece

LovelyCorinn
Sep 5, 2009, 03:57 PM
This is a very nasty lag, i joined a run and was stuck after entering the area, i had no movement for about 5 mins then disconnected, its been ongoing for quite a while, sega get off your butts and fix this, or we want more compensation, these interrupts have been continuous for about a half hour for me.

TecherRamen
Sep 5, 2009, 05:02 PM
ive been getting dced all day from the 057 and 038 maintenance and time out respectively. I think something is up today. I hope the servers are not overheating again =P Im on PC so its not just you guys on 360