that cast named kai
Sep 2, 2009, 10:12 PM
is this a joke?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 2, 2009, 10:35 PM
Wasn't there two on 360?

Ethateral
Sep 2, 2009, 11:32 PM
It's not a joke. I remember the huge 'scandal' about it a while back. I've never seen it personally.

Chuck: I never heard about a second though. I don't remember any mention of another.

How much did you buy it for? ;o

that cast named kai
Sep 3, 2009, 12:35 PM
i remember the 'flaming christmas tree scandal' that occurred with it,

i am just sorta shocked someone is offering it up for sale is all, which why i asked if the op was joking about it

xinde
Sep 3, 2009, 04:33 PM
Bump. Offfffferrrs...

XlX TANK XlX
Sep 3, 2009, 06:26 PM
30 mill

that cast named kai
Sep 3, 2009, 07:47 PM
*shrug*

i have heard in the past that a set of 'flaming christmas trees' were worth about 300 mil

too rich for my blood on a more or less novelty weapon

but i guess i will offer to pay 10 mil for them

XlX TANK XlX
Sep 3, 2009, 08:53 PM
*shrug*

i have heard in the past that a set of 'flaming christmas trees' were worth about 300 mil

too rich for my blood on a more or less novelty weapon

but i guess i will offer to pay 10 mil for them

Yeah thats about what they were worth when they were first made, but since then the specialness has died down and now they are pretty much useless. I still offer 30 mill though,

that cast named kai
Sep 3, 2009, 09:01 PM
true, it is sorta like selling a 0/0, it only real appeal is the rarity of it

xinde
Sep 3, 2009, 10:02 PM
true, it is sorta like selling a 0/0, it only real appeal is the rarity of it

Lmao. You guys really know how to point out the obvious.
The title does not say "Discuss: 0% 0/10 Two-Headed Ragnus." Offers over 300mil atleased please.

that cast named kai
Sep 3, 2009, 10:29 PM
The title does not say "Discuss: 0% 0/10 Two-Headed Ragnus." Offers over 300mil atleased please.

i will offer 10 mil for it,

i doubt you will get a real 'high roller' right now until something like MAG+ comes out, although you could always trade it into a GM for the meseta, i bet they would pay what you ask to make this one go away

Delete
Sep 3, 2009, 10:50 PM

No need to be an ass dude, :wacko:. They are just curious.

Anyway, I have seen someone (forgot name because it was like 8 months ago) with these equipped, though not in mission.....just in room. I'd offer ya 40 mil only because my meseta ain't doing nothing but stacking up.

xinde
Sep 4, 2009, 04:49 PM
i will offer 10 mil for it,

i doubt you will get a real 'high roller' right now until something like MAG+ comes out, although you could always trade it into a GM for the meseta, i bet they would pay what you ask to make this one go away

yep.. thoughs GM need to give me a 1,000,000,000 and ill give it to them :)

Bump

STRANG
Sep 4, 2009, 07:20 PM
lol- igot 4 stacks for those bad boys when i had them. xinde dont let those guys beat ya down.

xinde
Sep 4, 2009, 07:26 PM
lol. i was actually looking for 400m too :P just gotta find the right buyer :D

Delete
Sep 4, 2009, 07:53 PM
lol- igot 4 stacks for those bad boys when i had them. xinde dont let those guys beat ya down.

And I saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head. o.0

xinde
Sep 4, 2009, 08:58 PM
And I saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head. o.0

lmao. i think its funny how people this they know everything.

-ZaNtH-
Sep 4, 2009, 09:25 PM

yeah i know u cant put a price on this item at all so all the ppl saying it isnt worth that ur dumb just because u wont pay that doesnt mean some1 else wont

xinde
Sep 4, 2009, 10:21 PM
Thx Zanth :P

that cast named kai
Sep 4, 2009, 11:20 PM
but seriously, if you want to sell them for what you want, you likely need to wait till the population rises again, since i doubt many people who the kind of cash you are asking for will pay what you want right now

i still say 10 mil is all they are worth, i wish sega had kept the stupid glitch so we all could have flaming christmas trees, single as well as a double,

hey that make a great idea for a seasonal drop, instead of 150+ santa rappies dropping dagger of serafi boards they need to drop :neutral: crimson and 2 headed ragnus

-ZaNtH-
Sep 4, 2009, 11:56 PM
but seriously, if you want to sell them for what you want, you likely need to wait till the population rises again, since i doubt many people who the kind of cash you are asking for will pay what you want right now

i still say 10 mil is all they are worth, i wish sega had kept the stupid glitch so we all could have flaming christmas trees, single as well as a double,

hey that make a great idea for a seasonal drop, instead of 150+ santa rappies dropping dagger of serafi boards they need to drop :neutral: crimson and 2 headed ragnus

10 mil lol its not common item its the 1 and only there are collectors u know

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 10:09 AM

Yeah. What a great idea. Lmfao. Not. Kai, i already said offers over 300mil please. So get out of here with that 10mil BS. I know I can get alot more than what u think.

Delete
Sep 5, 2009, 11:17 AM

Do you have proof one sold for 4 stacks? No.
Yes, some people might pay a lot for it, I never said they wouldn't (Reread my Post slower this time) All I said was I will offer ya 40 mil. You did not begin the thread saying you want 400 mil for it, be more specific next time. Taking offers and 400 mil are 2 different things if you have not noticed.

yeah i know u cant put a price on this item at all so all the ppl saying it isnt worth that ur dumb just because u wont pay that doesnt mean some1 else wont

And you, stop sucking up please. It's annoying.

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 12:17 PM
Do you have proof one sold for 4 stacks? No.

Do you have proof he didnt? Cuz u sure seem real positive he didnt with the whole "and i saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head" comment.

-ZaNtH-
Sep 5, 2009, 12:54 PM
sucking up???? lol u r ****ing dumb

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 01:26 PM
Highest bid so far : Elliot Ness: 200mil

Delete
Sep 5, 2009, 01:43 PM
Do you have proof he didnt? Cuz u sure seem real positive he didnt with the whole "and i saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head" comment.

Did I say it didn't sell for that? Or did I say show some proof? Turning words around won't help you here :wacko: And yes, Turkeys do have Rocket launchers on there head.

sucking up???? lol u r ****ing dumb

Why not mind your own business, and learn to spell, there's no need to put **** unless your not allowed to cuss.

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 02:04 PM
Delete, no offense, but if your not going to offer higher than the highest bidder, you dont need to reply. Along with everyone else.

and Delete. u didnt say show some proof, and u did to say he didnt sell it for that much. U clearly said "and a saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head", meaning "thats Bull Shit", and u said "Can u prove it? No." U didnt say "If you can, can you show me proof?" I never twisted your words.

Delete
Sep 5, 2009, 05:39 PM
Delete, no offense, but if your not going to offer higher than the highest bidder, you dont need to reply. Along with everyone else.

and Delete. u didnt say show some proof, and u did to say he didnt sell it for that much. U clearly said "and a saw a turkey with a rocket launcher on his head", meaning "thats Bull Shit", and u said "Can u prove it? No." U didnt say "If you can, can you show me proof?" I never twisted your words.

Rocket Turkey meant it was highly unlikely, not bull shit. Let's just leave it at that because this post is confusing.

whispers
Sep 5, 2009, 05:57 PM
does a 0% still say its fire? sorry just wonderin.

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 07:44 PM
No, it dosent.

-ZaNtH-
Sep 5, 2009, 08:14 PM
Why not mind your own business, I am not really talking to you and learn to spell, there's no need to put **** unless your not allowed to cuss.

again u r dumb how about u look at ur post that was DIRECTED toward me

never said nothing to u b4 u started so gtfo with ur senseless post

sorry bro this will be my last post good luck with ur sale

xinde
Sep 5, 2009, 09:19 PM
its ok man. Thx.

Delete
Sep 5, 2009, 11:59 PM

Well, if I'm dumb....your dumber ^^

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Sep 6, 2009, 09:44 AM
I'll pay a stack :D

xinde
Sep 6, 2009, 12:21 PM
Linxx, the highest offer is already 200mil.

xinde
Sep 6, 2009, 02:33 PM
Highest Bid: ProToTyPE- 250mil Cash + S+10x25

RedRaz0r
Sep 6, 2009, 04:31 PM

If you're going to call people dumb at least use correct grammar, it makes you look really silly.

Anyways, I have seen multiple of these, so it is not the only one. I would say there are at least 2, maybe up to 4 or 5 now even. But it still doesn't make it cheap.

xinde
Sep 6, 2009, 04:50 PM
Anyways, I have seen multiple of these, so it is not the only one. I would say there are at least 2, maybe up to 4 or 5 now even. But it still doesn't make it cheap.

Umm No. Its the only one, it just been around quite a bit. Unless u go and get some one else that has one, im gunna stick to what I think :P

P.S. If anyone offers 400mil, its theres. Until then, i will continue taking bids, until it reaches that price. But i might eventually change my mind and start asking for more than 400m. BC im pretty sure (ive heard from quite a few people) It's sold for 800mil in the past.

Delete
Sep 6, 2009, 06:39 PM
Umm No. Its the only one, it just been around quite a bit. Unless u go and get some one else that has one, im gunna stick to what I think :P

The other guy said he sold one for 400 mil, if he's telling the truth, that's 2 right there. I doubt he would be lying and the chances you have the same one is highly unlikely.

xinde
Sep 6, 2009, 07:30 PM
Lol, how do u find that conclusion? It's a weapon. Weapons go through MANY, Many people. Unless anyone can show me another one, it's the only on in the game to me.

RedRaz0r
Sep 6, 2009, 08:42 PM
Believe what you will, but I've seen multiple.

xinde
Sep 7, 2009, 12:06 AM
Omg... Quit discussing it. You people are annoying me. I already said show me proof, or im stickn with what i think. OFFERS ONLY!!!!!!!

(Highest Bid is 275 by: ProToTyPE)

that cast named kai
Sep 7, 2009, 12:07 AM
Lol, how do u find that conclusion? It's a weapon. Weapons go through MANY, Many people. Unless anyone can show me another one, it's the only on in the game to me.

if there has been 'only' one set to show up and this set has changed hands over time with it selling for well over a stack ( i doubting it has been selling for over 300 mil, but i am not going say either since it has been not been proven at all) this means the OP is latest sucker to have spent way too much for a weapon that has no real appeal outside of being a 'quirky' weapon

so OP how much did you pay for them?

still offering 10 mil

that cast named kai
Sep 7, 2009, 12:12 AM
Omg... Quit discussing it. You people are annoying me. I already said show me proof, or im stickn with what i think. OFFERS ONLY!!!!!!!

(Highest Bid is 275 by: ProToTyPE)

why so angry?

if anything this is giving you free buzz about it?

you may get 300 for it

Delete
Sep 7, 2009, 12:30 AM
if there has been 'only' one set to show up and this set has changed hands over time with it selling for well over a stack ( i doubting it has been selling for over 300 mil, but i am not going say either since it has been not been proven at all) this means the OP is latest sucker to have spent way too much for a weapon that has no real appeal outside of being a 'quirky' weapon

so OP how much did you pay for them?

still offering 10 mil

Yeah, good question, how much did you pay Xinde?

milranduil
Sep 7, 2009, 03:41 AM

And I have the only 50% Fire and Dark Sanzu-Hikens that I've ever seen. Obviously means no one else has those either.

xinde
Sep 7, 2009, 09:26 AM
That cast named kai. 275mil is the highest offer. STOP FUCKING OFFERING 10mil. THERE IS NO POINT.

Delete: Offers Only.

and Adios. Gtfo.

The above three people. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO OFFER. THERES THINGS CALLED "Privite Messages". You people are really stating to annoy me. I will not reply to any of you who post a reply on this thread.

Delete
Sep 7, 2009, 01:27 PM
That cast named kai. 275mil is the highest offer. STOP FUCKING OFFERING 10mil. THERE IS NO POINT.

and Adios. Gtfo.

The above three people. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO OFFER. THERES THINGS CALLED "Privite Messages". You people are really stating to annoy me. I will not reply to any of you who post a reply on this thread.

I did offer. 40 mil.

You go ahead and get your 275 mil that you are probably making up anyway just to make someone up here offer more.

Oops, I replied, I'm gonna get my ass kicked now :(

RedRaz0r
Sep 7, 2009, 03:27 PM
I want to reply real bad now

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Sep 7, 2009, 05:04 PM
46% Crea Doubles Fire, and Ice both 0/10 50 Mill each
42% Crea doubles Lightning 0/10 25 Mill
30% Armas Line Lightning 50 Mill
10/10 Pakuda 50 Mill
0/10 G&M 90 Mill
And 45 Mill

Equil to 360.

GT: Zz iLiNxX zZ
Char: xX Ability Xx

that cast named kai
Sep 7, 2009, 05:53 PM

and Adios. Gtfo.

*sigh*

but it is 10 mil!!!

*shrug*

the is thing is technically only worth 54k (the cost of selling a 2-headed ragnus to the npc) if even that.

it does get pointless to sell something for more than a stack, you would be better off saying 'willing to trade :neutral: 0/10 2-headed ragnus for red unit set or something' what is the point of doing something like that

i guess my 'serious' offer 'would' be:

0/10 G&M
0/10 33& :dark: S&Y
lumirus / wall
vijerina / power x2
navy and yellow guardians formal And 10mil

which i would estimate at 250 mill, but then again why i would do that for a 'fluke' item? :p

any who, why are you so touchy about this?

if it sells, it sells.

are you strapped for cash or just realizing what a waste it was to buy in the first place?

oh well, best of luck i guess ^^;

xinde
Sep 7, 2009, 08:07 PM
Highest Bid-

HeY_iTz_LiNxX: V. Resist, 0/10 G&M, and 145mil Cash. (350mil)

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Sep 7, 2009, 08:10 PM
I'm gonna be on for 1 more Hour. I'm off the game nw, but still checking messeges on Xbl. so if you wanna sell tonight, tell me.

xinde
Sep 7, 2009, 09:06 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To HeY_iTz_LiNxX for v/res. LKK, 0/10 G&M, and 145mil!!!!!!

NOW CLOSE THIS GOD DAMN THREAD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Delete
Sep 7, 2009, 09:11 PM
I think your Bullshitting. ^

NB4Lock

that cast named kai
Sep 7, 2009, 09:15 PM
who care at this point?

Chuck_Norris
Sep 7, 2009, 10:59 PM
hey gaiz i herd ths gai is seeling teh newtral ragnsu 4 cheeeeeeeppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, whoever buys that is fucking retarded. There is no point in using that. Why not waste that money on something useful?

xinde
Sep 7, 2009, 11:01 PM
Lmao. I bought thoughs for 60mil OUT of some ones shop xDDDDDD

Somnia
Sep 8, 2009, 02:33 PM
hey gaiz i herd ths gai is seeling teh newtral ragnsu 4 cheeeeeeeppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, whoever buys that is fucking retarded. There is no point in using that. Why not waste that money on something useful?

Collector's item.. there are only one (or two?) known in existence. Besides, it's virtual money.

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Sep 8, 2009, 04:19 PM
I bought it. I like it.
I have everything I want out of this game. So why not buy a "1 of a kind weapon"?

inb4flame

One more thing, the second one is a myth. This is the only one. =)
It's been passes down through several people since Go go the Ninja Quit.

STRANG
Sep 8, 2009, 05:31 PM
lol i sold it to GoGo. I been playin this game 2 long.

HeY_iTz_LiNxX
Sep 8, 2009, 05:40 PM
Lol yeah Go go quit and gave it to someone. Then the chain selling started. I don't plan on selling this anytime soon. It's a good addition to my collection :)

Delete
Sep 8, 2009, 07:05 PM
Lmao. I bought thoughs for 60mil OUT of some ones shop xDDDDDD

This brings me back to my "Rocket Turkey " comment :wacko:

xinde
Sep 8, 2009, 07:20 PM
lol. what ev delete. ur annoying and ignorant. you dont have to believe me

Delete
Sep 9, 2009, 12:46 AM
lol. what ev delete. ur annoying and ignorant. you dont have to believe me

I know :D

PS: I'm just screwing with ya bro, It's not like I got beef with ya or nothing.