PDA

View Full Version : What weapon proficiencies should "Acromaster" have?

Anon_Fire
Sep 3, 2009, 05:38 PM
here's mine:

S-Rank Wand
S-Rank TCSM
S-Rank Whip
S-Rank Card

LV50 Skills
LV30 Bullets
LV50 Support TECHNICS

*Attack Speed is faster than normal
*Casting time is reduced

str898mustang
Sep 3, 2009, 05:45 PM
S-Rank Dagger
S-Rank TCSM
S-Rank Whip
S-Rank Card

LV50 Skills
LV30 Bullets
LV40 Support TECHNICS

*Attack Speed is faster than normal
*Casting time is reduced

too bad this class will never be released on PSU

Chuck_Norris
Sep 3, 2009, 07:07 PM
S rank Madoog

Level 50 support techs

There. :wacko:

Touka
Sep 3, 2009, 07:11 PM
None because it's a broken class and has no place in this game :)

Neith
Sep 3, 2009, 07:28 PM
There isn't really a place for a class like Acromaster in PSU. As Touka said, if it even vaguely resembled its PSP version, it would be far too good (I know balancing classes in PSU clearly isn't important- lolol Gunmaster).

aT has support covered, MF/fT have offensive techs covered. aF/aT/FM have increased melee speed. I really don't see a need for Acromaster anywhere.

tadtwisted
Sep 3, 2009, 08:57 PM
daggers, whips, slicers, and sabers to lv50. s-rank RCSMs and EX traps. and the maser class speed boost with increased pp usage.

That is all

pinkace
Sep 3, 2009, 09:13 PM
AcroMaster should be proficient with EVERY one handed weapon in the game including ranged weapons. Meaning, if it takes one slot, it will be S rank-able.

I am on the fence on tech mags and wands. If you give AM the ability to use techs, then no PA should be above 30. If not, then bullets and skills should go up to 40. This would be a good way of keeping the class fair.

Also, since it will have fast attacks and quick shooting (and casting possibly) it should have high EVP and accuracy, but very low health.

That would be my dream class :)

Hiero_Glyph
Sep 3, 2009, 09:40 PM
I would go an unusual direction with an Acromaster. For me I would take the support from the AT along with the whip. From the Acrofighter I would take the single-handed striking weapons and the RCSM.

Level 50 Striking
Level 00 Bullets
Level 10 Attack Technics
Level 40 Support Technics

All S-rank weapons of the following categories:
Sabers
Daggers
Claws
Slicers
Whips
TCSMs
RCSMs

joefro
Sep 3, 2009, 10:58 PM
It will never happen on PSU, but sure, I'll play along:
TCSM
RCSM
Slicer (Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet)
Whip

Skills: 50
Support Technics: 40

My dream "Acromaster" for PSU.

DPShiro
Sep 4, 2009, 03:57 AM
There isn't really a place for a class like Acromaster in PSU. As Touka said, if it even vaguely resembled its PSP version, it would be far too good (I know balancing classes in PSU clearly isn't important- lolol Gunmaster).

aT has support covered, MF/fT have offensive techs covered. aF/aT/FM have increased melee speed. I really don't see a need for Acromaster anywhere.

This.

MadDogg
Sep 4, 2009, 05:26 AM
If PSU does get a acromaster class soon, it would only make sense for it to specialize in twin claws, twin daggers, knuckles, and twin sabers only. It would be the master class that specializes in speed.

JesMaz
Sep 4, 2009, 06:29 AM
Twin whips, Twin maching gun, Twin cards, Twin slicers.

The_Brimada
Sep 4, 2009, 08:26 AM
Twin whips, Twin machine gun, Twin cards, Twin slicers.
I lol'd. That would pwn though.

Gen2000
Sep 4, 2009, 09:02 AM
Twin whips, Twin maching gun, Twin cards, Twin slicers.

Yes plz.

Pillan
Sep 4, 2009, 09:28 AM
I don't see why it would be hard to balance an Acromaster class, especially given the usual stat, weapon, and art distribution of master-classes. Just give it the average of the stats between the two classes, with even more TP or ranged speed increased. Then up the skill cap to 50 and give it slicers, whips, claws, and shadoogs coupled with the usual speed bonus.

Also the chance of anything having 50 skills and support techs is about as likely as the chance of Wartecher becoming a good class.

panzer_unit
Sep 4, 2009, 10:14 AM
RCSM, TCSM, Whip, Slicer

*casting speed increased
*melee speed increased
*RCSM fire rate increased

50 skills
10 attack techs
50 support techs

It would be a similar style of character to other PSU master types and support the signature weapons/techniques of the Acro classes. I'm also guessing PSU will never get an AM type, it seems pretty pointless.

roardova lengths
Sep 5, 2009, 01:32 AM
Acromaster
LVL 50 Support Techs
LVL 30 Attack Techs
LVL 30 Bullets
LVL 40 Skills

S Rank Weapons:
Saber
Dagger
Claw
Whip
Slicer
Handgun
Crossbow
Card
Mechgun
Tech Mags
Bullet Mags
&
Wands

Reduced casting speed, faster attack speed, lower health, high evp, high ata, high sta, high tp, moderate defense, high MST, moderate ATP. No changes in PP usage at all...

The_Brimada
Sep 5, 2009, 10:09 AM
Level 20 everything, and every weapon type in the game in s rank with speed boost.

Worthless type but it will have everything! Lol

NDW
Sep 5, 2009, 12:12 PM

This.

Erkthemerc
Sep 5, 2009, 03:42 PM
It would be nice if they gave a class the ability to get whip PAs past 30, I think the ideal setup for a Acromaster would be all S-rank:
whip
slicer
dagger
RCSM

Lvl 50 skills
Lvl 1 attack techs
Lvl 1 support techs
Lvl 1 Bullets

and then the speed boost as well.

Mizumi323
Oct 11, 2009, 05:26 PM
It's broken, but I would say:

S Whips
S Slicers
S Wands
S RCSM's
S TCSM's

LV50 Skills
LV10 Bullets
LV50 Support Magic
LV10 Attack Magic

DragonStriker
Oct 11, 2009, 05:38 PM
I'm not really sure if anyone said this, but level 50 whips would be absurdly broken lol. (I was too lazy to actually read this topic)

Mizumi323
Oct 11, 2009, 05:40 PM
lol true, but it would be fun.

Ellipsis...
Oct 11, 2009, 05:56 PM
Lvl100 Skills
Lvl100 Bullets
Lvl100 Attack Techs
Lvl100 Support

500% increased attack, bullet, and casting speed.

Stats:
FF - DFP HP ATP
FT - TP
GM - ATA
AF - EVP END
MF - MST

All S-rank weapon types, traps, Ex traps, and a hidden 100% Grind Boost. Special weapon type called eye-lazorz which is a continuous lazor shooting from your character's eyes that has a PA modifier of 1000% ATP and 1000% ATA. All synths come out 50% or higher.

SUV's Nano's and Mirage Blasts all at the same time regardless of race. Has special ability to summon 100 Falkis Meteors each landing every other second consecutively for 200 seconds dealing 90% HP of any and all monsters on the map.

Mizumi323
Oct 11, 2009, 05:58 PM
Lvl100 Skills
Lvl100 Bullets
Lvl100 Attack Techs
Lvl100 Support

500% increased attack, bullet, and casting speed.

Stats:
FF - DFP HP ATP
FT - TP
GM - ATA
AF - EVP END
MF - MST

All S-rank weapon types, traps, Ex traps, and a hidden 100% Grind Boost. Special weapon type called eye-lazorz which is a continuous lazor shooting from your character's eyes that has a PA modifier of 1000% ATP and 1000% ATA. All synths come out 50% or higher.

SUV's Nano's and Mirage Blasts all at the same time regardless of race. Has special ability to summon 100 Falkis Meteors each landing every other 2nd consecutively for 200 seconds dealing 90% HP of any and all monsters on the map.

Awesome.

Zarode
Oct 11, 2009, 06:25 PM
RAmarl: the class, the thread, the movie.

Gibdozer
Oct 12, 2009, 02:44 PM
All the single handed melee weapons with lvl 20 pa caps.
Range and Tech mags with lvl 30 attack and support techs.
No guns(it should have to sacrifice something), and of course all equipment must be S-rank.

Mimo
Oct 12, 2009, 11:31 PM
S whips-kill surrounding enemies
S slicers-kill distant enemies
S techmag-Buff
S rangemag-debuff(?)
S cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 -Status affect DOOM!

lvl 40 skills
lvl 50 techs
lvl 40 bullets

-shrugs- :?

C457 24N632
Oct 17, 2009, 12:03 AM
Is there really a need for an "Acromaster"? I mean, at that why don't we push for "Masterhunter", "Fortemaster", or "Gunmaster+"? Acromaster would kinda defeat the purpose of having Masterclasses that are pure in their designations, as well as advanced classes that share a variety of weapons and roles. A PT traps, an AT supports, etc. In my opinion there's no need for a "master" version of a guy that already has top proficiency in only one role.

Just a thought.

unicorn
Oct 17, 2009, 12:18 AM
Skills: 30
Bullets: 0
Attack Techs: 30
Support Techs: 50

Increased attack speed and casting speed and access to all traps and EX Burn (no EX Freeze and Stun however).

Reqs: AT 5, AF 5, PT 5

S-ranks:
Whip
Slicer
TCSM
RCSM
Wand
Saber
Dagger
Claw

But yeah, I dont really think Acromaster would be important.