PDA

View Full Version : I just can't believe Dhylec

Burnsro
Sep 5, 2009, 11:00 PM
There are a number of frightening facts about Dhylec that I absolutely must make public. But before I do I need to go into a fair about of detail explaining how there are deeper issues afoot here. Hang in there; this explanation won't take long. By way of introduction, let me just say that if it weren't for obnoxious, prolix primates, Dhylec would have no friends. His doctrinaire smear tactics leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children Dhylec's enemies? This can be answered most easily by stating that one of Dhylec's surrogates keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that without Dhylec's superior guidance, we will go nowhere. The studies are full of "if"s, "possible"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Dhylec's torchbearers have tried repeatedly to assure me that Dhylec will eventually tire of his plan to excoriate attempts to bring questions of conformism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing and will then step aside and let us treat the blows of circumstance. When that will happen is unclear—probably sometime between "don't hold your breath" and "beware of flying pigs".

I feel funny having to tell readers whom I presume are adults that there is an implicit assumption here that you can unmistakably chalk up incidents such as the ones I've described to the diabolic, stolid nature of Dhylec's mottos. I bring that up solely to emphasize that Dhylec's rodomontades cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that Dhylec is as innocent as a newborn lamb. He has delivered exactly the opposite of what he had previously promised us. Most notably, Dhylec's vows of liberation turned out to be masks for oppression and domination. And, almost as troubling, his vows of equality did little more than convince people that his editorials are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought, Dhylec's invariant response is to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what he has planned for the future.

It is never easy to judge what the most appropriate or effective response to Dhylec's ignorant warnings is but one unfortunate fact remains clear: Dhylec keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. The purpose of this deception may be to create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. Or maybe the purpose is to hold annual private conferences in which iconoclastic bums are invited to present their "research". Oh what a tangled web Dhylec weaves when first he practices to deceive. If he can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. I don't mean to imply that when it comes time to take a stand, Dhylec invariably dives for cover, but it's true nonetheless. As I have tried to show in this letter, Dhylec is the great master of deception. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy.

TalHex
Sep 5, 2009, 11:03 PM
Dhylec's pretty great ain't he? ;o

Burnsro
Sep 5, 2009, 11:05 PM
I just bolded the important parts if you don't want to read the whole thing.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 5, 2009, 11:12 PM
tl;dr

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2009, 11:14 PM
tl;dr

ts;dr

Burnsro
Sep 5, 2009, 11:15 PM

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2009, 11:16 PM

tb;cr

Burnsro
Sep 5, 2009, 11:17 PM
you gve me no respect :(

Nitro Vordex
Sep 5, 2009, 11:18 PM
Too Big; Crying River?

TalHex
Sep 5, 2009, 11:18 PM
I respect the man with the banhammer.

When you get the banhammer, i'll respect you.

Burnsro
Sep 5, 2009, 11:24 PM
ok _____________

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2009, 11:30 PM
ok _____________

bu;ow

PwNeR
Sep 6, 2009, 08:46 PM
Lol. Dhylec appreciation thread.

Sayara
Sep 6, 2009, 09:30 PM