PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 lag issue

packerfan01
Sep 8, 2009, 05:42 PM
getting really tried of the lag,,,, cant go shopping it take along time to get to someones room and then sometimes lags out,,,, then when you do missions it lags and lags you out also

does any one know why this is happing and if they know about this issue

Kinako78
Sep 8, 2009, 06:44 PM
The servers decided, "Hey, it's Labor Day weekend! Let's screw over everyone who stayed home to play PSU!" Pogo.com did the same thing.

Alvarez
Sep 9, 2009, 04:10 AM
PSU has been almost unplayable since friday for me.
Consistant lag in missions and trying to go to your room or load up another block can take about 3 minutes that is if the servers do not decide to boot you before you get there.
Sega clearly do not care about this issue because if they did it would have been fixed already.
Uni 1 is now only 2* full even during peak time when its usually knocking on 5* with 1-2* full in uni 2.

Tetsaru
Sep 9, 2009, 07:55 AM
What gets me is that this problem has been recurring - it never gets completely fixed.

I guess when Sega/Sonic Team gave up on PSU, they gave up on using good servers and hardware to run it on too. =/

Muffins2ya
Sep 9, 2009, 05:48 PM
What gets me is that this problem has been recurring - it never gets completely fixed.

I guess when Sega/Sonic Team gave up on PSU, they gave up on using good servers and hardware to run it on too. =/

i hope your just kidding cuz i dont think ive gotten my moneys worth of this game yet ive been playing for 3years now, yeea i know im crazy :-(

ADR3NALINE xi
Sep 9, 2009, 05:57 PM
I think i'm1 of the few that never laggs >_> i've lagg out once in the whole of last month as it was a little laggy and i was downloading stuffs like crazy and so forth >_>

other then that. i havn't lagged out once for the last week or so. I watched everyone else disappear but i can do whatever i like >_>

Its always usually around this time as well. I wonder why this is happening. And I wonder why no one is doing anything about it.

Do they think it will just blow over? -.-

Tetsaru
Sep 9, 2009, 06:04 PM
i hope your just kidding cuz i dont think ive gotten my moneys worth of this game yet ive been playing for 3years now, yeea i know im crazy :-(

Check up on some of my non-FKL posts and see if I sound like I'm "just kidding." =/

And yeah, I didn't get my money's worth either, and I played PSU steadily from January of 2007 until around July of this year. That's why I quit, lol.

Unless Sega/Sonic Team realizes that PSU doesn't just need new missions and items, but better gameplay and balancing fixes, there are just better games to expend your time and money on, imo. Just having new missions and events all the time will only amount to more lolzergrushbignumbarz, and anyone with half a brain can tell you, that's gets old REALLY quick. Remember when MAG first came out, everyone was spamming C runs, trying to earn their SN/G's?? And iirc, there was a lot of billing errors and/or a couple of months when we didn't get ANY updates or news on our rewards. Yeeeaaaaah. Don't ever do that again, Sega. >_<

xinde
Sep 9, 2009, 10:59 PM
Sega(c) need to fix there shit up and give us compensation for this problem! I'd say Photon Art Boost for 1-2 weeks :P

Volcompat321
Sep 9, 2009, 11:07 PM
That is a horrible idea.
Why would you want this?
For people that have been playing for so long, you should have your PA's already up there.
Compensation isn't just here.
It's lag, and disconnections, and most likely isn't even SEGA's fault.
They should just fix it so everyone can stop having another reason to bitch.
(NO, I'm not complaining about the complainers that complain about SEGA. I'm just saying).

str898mustang
Sep 9, 2009, 11:11 PM
it'll be fixed thursday night when maintenance comes

Moonwalker
Sep 10, 2009, 12:57 PM
edward from sega finally responded on the issue.

''Hey everyone,

Sorry for no response from us on this so far. Lag is not always an easy thing to trace, particularly when it doesn't affect everyone. We are looking into it but can anyone confirm if this is on both PC/PS2 & XBox 360, or just PC/PS2 (which is what I've seen mentioned)?

Is it the same for both servers (i.e., consistent), or are people experiencing it at specific times/places ?

I realize this isn't the most scientific method but it gives us something to go off of in checking what the problem might be. ''

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?p=5230622#post5230622

Somuevi
Sep 10, 2009, 04:59 PM
Okay i am paying for guardians membership and i cannot even sit in my girls shop without getting disconnected this is pathetic it started RIGHT after the gold luck went away i just want to know why im not getting my moneys worth?! any help or SOMETHING would be appreciated. ~Jay

str898mustang
Sep 10, 2009, 05:11 PM
look at the other 100 "Lag" threads

please close this. We already have threads for the lag.

HyperShot-X-
Sep 10, 2009, 05:33 PM
PSU official site and their forum is not loading for past 5+ mins, is their server completely down now?

*Update - it's been over 40 mins now, the websites still not loading up for me. Does anyone care to confirm this?

Falke
Sep 10, 2009, 06:22 PM
The official forums are loading on and off for me.

XbikXBd
Sep 10, 2009, 06:27 PM
look at the other 100 "Lag" threads

please close this. We already have threads for the lag.

Dude STFU Major because for days now i have had lagg and today finaly takes the cake i cant even log in and idc how many there are lol i want sega to know and people lol

Oh and another thing please let mod worry about that lol i know your not one lol

HyperShot-X-
Sep 10, 2009, 06:37 PM
What I'm trying to get at is that this lag issue is not just related to PSU server but the whole Sega corporate server and it's affecting their whole network. Whoever in charge of their network admin is doing a terrible job and should be fired for their incompetency. I'm surprised that Sega HQ is not getting bombarded with complaint faxes & emails for this on going krap, someone should have posted these infos already. GM's only have limited power in trying to resolvs these issues. This shyt cannot go on like this.

GlowSticks
Sep 10, 2009, 06:53 PM
"Aquiriing game information."

Takes For Ever!

Then when it finally loads I pick my character then the loading after that ( to go to the 1st floor.. ) Takes 5 minutes then I drop!

I've done this process 4 times now. I was just one like an hour ago and it was fine.

Sigh this is b/s.

Yeah www.phantasystaruniverse.com site will not even load for me.

Whole Sega indeed.

str898mustang
Sep 10, 2009, 07:12 PM
Dude STFU Major because for days now i have had lagg and today finaly takes the cake i cant even log in and idc how many there are lol i want sega to know and people lol

Oh and another thing please let mod worry about that lol i know your not one lol

blah blah blah such little noobs with no common sense

Ryna
Sep 10, 2009, 07:40 PM
Since the connection problems are afflicting both servers, I'm going to lock this thread. Use this one if you are experiencing difficulties:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168801