PDA

View Full Version : fighmasters

Shadow Slayer
Sep 8, 2009, 11:27 PM
^^;Hey PSO are there any veteran fighmasters that wouldnt mind helping a noobish fighmaster like me with timing and all that is fighmaster.im on the xbox360 my gamertag is MGC REVENGE i could really use the help ,because it turns out that ive been playing fighmaster entirely wrong this whole time so all you veterans who have nothing better to do hit me up i'd really appreciate the help

Ellipsis...
Sep 8, 2009, 11:29 PM
Check out my TA videos for some FM action :)

www.youtube.com/ellipsis365

Some of my personal favorites are:

4 minute Plain's Overlord S2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDuIp5zYqc

2 minute Duel in the Ruins S2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vdJn8xtndA

24? Disc Run?!?! (10:41) Protectors Delta S2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlrFV_1-v5Y

Sorry if it seems like I'm narcissistic only posting my own videos... but truth to be told, only Milranduil and I have a significant number of FM videos...
Check out:
www.youtube.com/milranduil for some more FM action!

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 8, 2009, 11:50 PM
Liek, how to kill enemies 60 levels under your character?

Ellipsis...
Sep 9, 2009, 12:02 AM
Liek, how to kill enemies 60 levels under your character?

Yes. Isn't that what you've been doing in the JP servers for the past year?

Besides, I have plenty of videos of other missions =_=

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2009, 01:03 AM
Yes. Isn't that what you've been doing in the JP servers for the past year?

Besides, I have plenty of videos of other missions =_=
No we delevel to 20 and fight lvl 35 enemies instead...

milranduil
Sep 9, 2009, 02:29 AM
Sorry if it seems like I'm narcissistic only posting my own videos... but truth to be told, only Milranduil and I have a significant number of FM videos...
Check out:
www.youtube.com/milranduil for some more FM action!

I only have like 6 somewhat good FM vids lol. So many MF and GM >.>

Ellipsis...
Sep 9, 2009, 10:09 AM
No we delevel to 20 and fight lvl 35 enemies instead...

Like that matters. Innocent Girl C (lvl 30 monsters with increased ATP) is easy as level 1 (well more like level 10 once your in B3 :D).

Anyway, I've been wanting to ask you to do an S2 or S3 mission as FM, record and upload it. I am curious to see what the post supplemental update FM's are like. Besides, you've got some crazy gear so I am interested to see that in action as well.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2009, 10:51 AM
Like that matters. Innocent Girl C (lvl 30 monsters with increased ATP) is easy as level 1 (well more like level 10 once your in B3 :D).
It matters when you're up against a lvl 40 Alterasu with 400% HP in a shitty party, all your units are disabled and everyone keeps dying... It's not like Innocent Girl C where things have 25% HP and die in one hit or less.
FM Videos, never made one before! It's gonna be really boring now that they've nerfed the 3 main FM PAs >< I dun wanna...

Volcompat321
Sep 9, 2009, 10:57 AM
Just have your wife hit the PRNT SCRN button a lot, and upload all the pictures, if that's easier :D

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2009, 10:59 AM
Just have your wife hit the PRNT SCRN button a lot, and upload all the pictures, if that's easier :D
Volcompat solves yet another problem! sweet!

Volcompat321
Sep 9, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hellz yea!
At least you will have a husband/wife/family activity going on, and your wife/(if you have) kids cant say you don't play with them!
Problem number...what 3 solved?!

Ellipsis...
Sep 9, 2009, 01:27 PM
It matters when you're up against a lvl 40 Alterasu with 400% HP in a shitty party, all your units are disabled and everyone keeps dying... It's not like Innocent Girl C where things have 25% HP and die in one hit or less.
FM Videos, never made one before! It's gonna be really boring now that they've nerfed the 3 main FM PAs >< I dun wanna...

Dunno what it'll be like till I try it myself but I think a Male Beast WT would be perfect for those missions.

Invincible Nano + WT stats + Dizas&Rentis&Giresta + Beast ATP + High % A/B-rank Armor + Vish Tien (can equip?) = Pwnage?

Anyway, you reeaaallly should make an FM video! Just do Seed Express, I don't care if you do it poorly or whatever, heck just Private it and let me see it... I just want to see how the mechanics behind FM's key PA's have changed...

Or at least do a TD video. Just TD through Unsafe Passages C... I have been dying to see what kind of nerf it was.

And also, for a Male Beast FM (post supplemental update) to do Seed Express S2 in 6 minutes is simply incredible! I honestly can't wait for the "nerfs" so I can do that too :D. Heck I can't wait for the Supplemental Update because it'll be a breath of fresh air. FM's will have to change their play style drastically to get even better times than they can now :-o!

Ceresa
Sep 9, 2009, 02:39 PM
There's isn't much of a change to FM mechanics, it's just more and more raw power from GAS / GC grinding and the holy shit drop rate of burga/buti in our last event.

Caseal FM with item buffs: 9200-9500 Jabroga, 4000 Majarra 2nd hits, 5500 Spiral 3rd hits, I never pay attention to what hit people are on with Robado...

Finish up the enemies you miss after Jabroga, not much different from you finishing off stuff that you couldn't kill, except there's probably only 1-2 that survive instead of all of them. And Grom fully clears big enemies if you're cast, or beasty 90 second Power nano that hits for 6k on the combo hits.

Well anyways, if you're content with Tornado Dance, here you go,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odcFVqI2UNs

Pillan
Sep 9, 2009, 04:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the only supplemental update nerfs to FM a 5% drop in the damage for the second move of Majarra, Jabroga actually missing every once in a while, Redda and Gravity Break being shifted to 1 target with more power, and Paradi losing a little range and power? Other than that, I'm pretty sure all the other skills were buffed noticeably.

Then add in an extra 20 character levels, 1% from weapon damage plus, 3% from element plus, and 5% from element weapon, and I'd expect a definite increase in clear time.

Shou
Sep 9, 2009, 04:44 PM
Don't forget Full Custom Powa!!! :D

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2009, 05:09 PM
Caseal FM with item buffs: 9200-9500 Jabroga, 4000 Majarra 2nd hits, 5500 Spiral 3rd hits, I never pay attention to what hit people are on with Robado...
Jabroga over 10k actually (even more when you're using the set), 3500~4000ish on Robad.
I got a non-elemental rabol buti on a /sl n (change to shield elemental: neutral) shortcut so I can change armors just before jabroga hits.
Subzero's renumeration period starts after today's maintenance, I'll see if I got time in between grinding, lvling PAs, etc.

NDW
Sep 9, 2009, 05:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the only supplemental update nerfs to FM a 5% drop in the damage for the second move of Majarra
It's 10% decrease for 2nd combo's Att. %.

Paradi losing a little range and power?
I wouldn't say little for the power loss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1SrIWtU6CA

Pillan
Sep 9, 2009, 05:16 PM
10%/200% = 5%.

NDW
Sep 9, 2009, 06:59 PM
10%/200% = 5%.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2434/dusmajarracomparison.jpg

210% - 200% = 10%

Source: Ezodagrom's comparison charts he made after gathering information from the PSU JP-Wiki (http://bit.ly/iaHBp).

EDIT: I misread your post. I thought you meant PA Att. % difference instead of damage difference.

Ellipsis...
Sep 9, 2009, 08:13 PM
There's isn't much of a change to FM mechanics, it's just more and more raw power from GAS / GC grinding and the holy shit drop rate of burga/buti in our last event.

Finish up the enemies you miss after Jabroga, not much different from you finishing off stuff that you couldn't kill, except there's probably only 1-2 that survive instead of all of them. And Grom fully clears big enemies if you're cast, or beasty 90 second Power nano that hits for 6k on the combo hits.

Well anyways, if you're content with Tornado Dance, here you go,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odcFVqI2UNs

Thank you very much!

I have been wanting to see supplemental FM TD for a long time now :D. Anyway, it looks significantly slower. If I had to guess, like 5-15%. However, this shouldn't have too much effect on FM's overall ^^;

And wow, 6k for nano blast hits! I am definitely looking forward to the supplemental update.

Milranduil, if you are reading this, can you record TD'ing through the same block of Unsafe Passages as Ceresa did?

TecherRamen
Sep 9, 2009, 08:38 PM
Hey I just tested my FM against the video. At the end Ceresa was about 2-3 seconds behind me for entrance into B2. I ran along side the video and found that I was about 7-8 seconds behind her. Conclusion: rebalanced TD still beats walking..

Katy
Sep 9, 2009, 11:08 PM
Here's the before and after. Ceresa even gets a 1 second head start on my vid. Also watching the post-nerf video the PP consumption is 2 PP less and PP recovery seems to be very fast. I think Ceresa must have been wearing a PP unit though. I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O345YVcDZZI

Ceresa
Sep 9, 2009, 11:25 PM
My Tornado Dance is only 18ish I think, so that would be 3pp less if you have 21+.

Dunno about faster regen, and no on pp regen unit.

milranduil
Sep 10, 2009, 12:03 AM
Thank you very much!

I have been wanting to see supplemental FM TD for a long time now :D. Anyway, it looks significantly slower. If I had to guess, like 5-15%. However, this shouldn't have too much effect on FM's overall ^^;

And wow, 6k for nano blast hits! I am definitely looking forward to the supplemental update.

Milranduil, if you are reading this, can you record TD'ing through the same block of Unsafe Passages as Ceresa did?

lol Katy beat me to it.

Shou
Sep 10, 2009, 01:59 AM
It's still WAY faster than walking...