PDA

View Full Version : Spam Move all of Control's messages into this thead.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 09:56 AM
Where they belong. In the FKL forum. ^^

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 10:19 AM
Who is Control?

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 11:17 AM
Who is Control?

Here's all eight of his posts.

the game doesnt feel like pso. sorry. youre delusional. sorry. its not. its awful gameplay. its not comparable in the slightest. ps0 is a mess. it should be proof enough that everyone who already has ps0 doesnt play it nor do they trade items or ply together. its awful. its painful to play. you zelda loving nintendo ds loving wii obsessed children are sick.

ps0 is inferior to psp1

psz is not pso. you are delusional.

thats it im taking away your 4chan

HAD as in past tense as in i dont play it anymore because i beat it because theres no content and therefore garbage. psz actually had better graphics than psp. there was enough detail on every level to keep it from looking empty. psp2 will rape its face off.

for some reason i kind of do. i say that because in the demo you have to run 10 miles to find the monsters then backtrack down another route and then backtrack again to where you came from and entered the level to finally kill some monsters in that area and unlock the doors with the keys you found. the whole time this was happening all you could see was a bland green ground texture. some generic rock texture and a tree barrier or something. lets not forget hardly any monsters and none of them were interesting. the way you fought with the photon arts was flat out annoying having to go through all your guns and then recharge them constantly. at least you didnt have to worry about mags and could actually customize your character and werent a single boring color that burns your eyes and makes you look for a skin that doesnt annoy you but can never find one.

i think they did it on purpose to sell psp2 which will fix a lot of the issues but they were cheap and sold an unfinished broken game the first time.

i think its unacceptable

the mags are done poorly. you have to sacrifice stats for the type of mag you want or cell it. but theres only a handful of cells. mags really arent a big factor in psz. its just something to do before you level up half way. theres not much else to do with them or look forward to. psp2 dominates this in every way with or without mags.
plus the character classes are lame. a the red baron or cowboy. megaman. a navy nurse lookin thing. some weird scifi spell casting petite hunter with a big head. garbage.

now accepting recruits. you must not talk positively about the DS in order to join. you must accept and acknowledge the fact that Phantasy Star Portable 2 is worthy of playing and better than anything the DS can ever offer. Bonus points for hating on PS0 in the PS0 section when they talk positively about it

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=192

TalHex
Sep 11, 2009, 11:32 AM
eww! we are too civilized for this garbage. Take it out of here. *sips tea and eats a crumpet*

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 11:42 AM
eww! we are too civilized for this garbage. Take it out of here. *sips tea and eats a crumpet*

Sorry miss but us cowboys ain't got no civilities 'round here parts. Just callin' it like it is.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 11, 2009, 12:06 PM
Us mercs do give a dammn (to a degree), since we're getting paid to kill you.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 11, 2009, 12:10 PM
/inb4controlmakesanotherpostaboutpsoorpszisbetterth anpsuorpspthenmakesanotherpostaboutpsuandpspbeingb etterthanpsoorpszbecausehecantmakeuphisdamnmindTHE Ninb4burnsromakesapostaboutitandthenmakesanotherpo stfornoreasonandthenlastbutmostimportantinb4lock

Say what? 8X

Shadowpawn
Sep 11, 2009, 12:16 PM
FKL doesn't work that way son. You want action from a mod then you gotta PM them critters. /John Wayne

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 12:22 PM
Shadow, I think you mean....Burnsro, it don't work like that, STOP ordering MODS to do shit.
Just use the user ignore function.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 11, 2009, 12:26 PM
D<
Well, Dracula said he's coming over for dinner tonight, and I said ok.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 12:30 PM
Us cowboys don't have PMs so I don't know what you're talking about. This is a shoot out. Man to man. I've got my hand over my holster and I'm fixin' to shoot 'em once he comes into this here thread.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 12:34 PM
I'm going to ask you this, as a serious question, and NOT an insult.
Please do not be offended, but....
Are you mentally handicapped?
Remember, this is not an insult, I really want to know.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 12:36 PM
I just reported you. Have fun sitting in a jail cell in the Sheriff's office for a week.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 12:38 PM
Okay.
Like I said, it was to mean no offense.
Sadly you took it as that, I guess.
Did you make sure you sent the post, where I said 3 times, I said it's not an insult.
I didn't call you retarded, just asked.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 12:41 PM
Just reported you again. Have fun being banned. Twice.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 12:43 PM
Uh, reported for?
I can understand the first time, but why a second?
I didn't directly call you names, I asked a simple question.
Hope you quoted the original post I made.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 12:44 PM
I you saying I'm not smart enough to know how to quote posts? Hey, I know. I am fully aware of how to quote posts. Do you know how to quote posts? 'Cause I don't think you do. You click the "QUOTE" icon with your mouse. See? Wasn't so hard was it? WAS IT?

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 12:48 PM
Uh, I didn't say you didn't know how.
I didn't say anything about your ability to post. Not in this thread, not in any other.
If I said so, I would have said "You don't know how to use the quote button".
I don't see where I said that, and I didn't edit any of my posts.

TalHex
Sep 11, 2009, 01:13 PM
Sorry miss but us cowboys ain't got no civilities 'round here parts. Just callin' it like it is.

you assume because I drink tea that I am a girl?

bah! I shall chop off your kneecaps for that offense! have at thee [/heavy welsh accent]

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 01:16 PM
You look like a red eyed, purple haired android girl to me. 8-)

TalHex
Sep 11, 2009, 01:18 PM
that doesn't mean your knee caps will be spared. I shall remove them and sacrifice them to the great Spork!

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 01:19 PM
He called me a girl too.
Despite me having a very manly CAST picture, and the username I do.

TalHex
Sep 11, 2009, 01:46 PM
the nerve! anybody can clearly see Volcompat321 is a guy's name!

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 01:50 PM
I think so....
Plus, if you look at my picture on my profile page, it might be misleading, but I swear, I'm a guy.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 01:52 PM
Wait, the one I mean is on the official forum page...
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/picc.jpg

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 01:59 PM
No, I already know you're a guy Volcompat321. I called TalHex a girl. Because she is right?

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 02:05 PM
You also called me babe, and unless you are of the homosexual persuasion, you thought I was a girl. Or unless you always call guys babe.
Also, truthfully, I don't know if (s)he is a girl or not.
I was led to believe (s)he was a guy, but I could be wrong.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 02:18 PM
You also called me babe, and unless you are of the homosexual persuasion, you thought I was a girl. Or unless you always call guys babe.
Also, truthfully, I don't know if (s)he is a girl or not.
I was led to believe (s)he was a guy, but I could be wrong.

That was a misunderstanding.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 11, 2009, 02:23 PM
*Shoves MP5 into Burnsro's mouth and pulls the trigger, blowing his brains out*

That was also a misunderstanding.

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 02:38 PM
*Dodges and flips up CrimsomWolf's skirt* I can see your panties!!!!

CrimsomWolf
Sep 11, 2009, 02:41 PM
Funny, but I'm wearing pants.
And like I said my sister/female clone is not here

*shoves shotgun down Burnsro's throat.* Well, you can't dodge the former but...

Dodge this bitch.
*BANG*

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 02:43 PM
CrimsomWolf I have reported you to Sayara for breach of contract.

CrimsomWolf
Sep 11, 2009, 02:43 PM
Make my day punk.

Thanks for expanding my collection of those.

AlexCraig
Sep 11, 2009, 03:15 PM
For all this talk about reporting, I have seen so few. And none from Burnsro.

Outrider
Sep 11, 2009, 03:20 PM
For all this talk about reporting, I have seen so few. And none from Burnsro.

If I wanted to take him seriously, I would say that I don't think he knows how to report a post.

But obviously that will never happen.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hahaha....
I reported him, cause "he's trolling harder than the trolls trolling him" I believe I said.
Also because his post only bring out the trolls (myself included admittedly), and is flaimbait.

Shadowpawn
Sep 11, 2009, 05:49 PM
He called me a girl too.
Despite me having a very manly CAST picture, and the username I do.

About that, I don't think you want to know what your CAST's supposed to be doing in that picture...

TalHex
Sep 11, 2009, 09:04 PM
wow... the list of gender confusion grows ever longer >.>

I'm a guy dumbass, Tal is a boy's name

Shadowpawn
Sep 11, 2009, 09:24 PM
http://zam.krowzi.com/pics/TROLLAN.swf

Burnsro
Sep 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
There is no need to send a messenger bird when I am publicly calling you out.

Volcompat321
Sep 12, 2009, 05:57 AM
About that, I don't think you want to know what your CAST's supposed to be doing in that picture...

No, I don't. But, it better be manly.

wow... the list of gender confusion grows ever longer >.>

I'm a guy dumbass, Tal is a boy's name

Actually, I knew.
(I have a friend names Tal, short for Tallie.)
I think he's Jewish...

Ryna
Sep 12, 2009, 07:01 AM
If you see posts containing such obvious flamebait, report them using the "Report Post" icon. They'll be dealt with properly that way.

I'm locking this thread since it is violates several of the forum's rules.