PDA

View Full Version : anything extra from pre-ordering?

EclipseKhaos
Sep 17, 2009, 10:06 PM
Im sure this has been brought up before and im sorry if it has but there is no search button and if there is please tell me:

Do you get anything extra from pre-ordering the game?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 17, 2009, 11:47 PM
Yea I'd like to know as well. I dunno if I asked this as well. I did buy a DSi just for this...and I got tired of carryin around that clunky clamshell around. Needed something more...sleeker.

Mike
Sep 17, 2009, 11:59 PM
Im sure this has been brought up before and im sorry if it has but there is no search button and if there is please tell me:
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=11101[/spoiler-box]

I'd look to Ruby for preorder info.

xSHiNOx
Sep 18, 2009, 01:23 AM
no one really knows if you get a pre order item. the only way to know is to call your store and ask.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 18, 2009, 09:10 AM
Well I guess we get a whole lotta nothing as a pre-order. It's all good though.

EclipseKhaos
Sep 18, 2009, 05:39 PM
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=11101[/spoiler-box]

I'd look to Ruby for preorder info.

wow i feel stupid also thanks the search button will be useful

kirtblue
Oct 15, 2009, 12:58 AM
well that sucks but i kinda was guessing there would not be i would be be happy with just a gashapon figurine but no such luck

RubyEclipse
Oct 15, 2009, 01:56 PM
Special offer for people posting in this thread only:

Show picture proof that you pre-ordered, and I'll hook you up with an inflatable rappy as a thank you for your support of the series. :)

Amherst_Wind
Oct 15, 2009, 02:31 PM

Show picture proof that you pre-ordered, and I'll hook you up with an inflatable rappy as a thank you for your support of the series. :)

:o

I doubt that would extend to sending them to the UK though... ._.

kirtblue
Oct 15, 2009, 02:53 PM

sweet dude thanx:smile:

MYNISTA
Oct 15, 2009, 02:57 PM
What's up all, I'm new to the forum, and I'm excited about this game. I recently pre-ordered and the game stop dude told me that there would be no pre-order bonus. Just confirming what you already know! Hope to play with some of you when the game drops!

MYNISTA
Oct 15, 2009, 02:58 PM

Sending you a link to my proof (and my address) now!

Allison_W
Oct 18, 2009, 01:58 AM

Let me get right on that.

EDIT: Screencap and address in your inbox, Ruby.

Niered
Oct 18, 2009, 12:05 PM
Im not going to preorder simply because I don't want to limit myself to one place on the release date. If best buy doesnt have it then Ill go to gamestop or walmart even, CUZ IM GETTING IT DAY ONE.

Zero Revenge
Oct 18, 2009, 12:15 PM
Im not going to preorder simply because I don't want to limit myself to one place on the release date. If best buy doesnt have it then Ill go to gamestop or walmart even, CUZ IM GETTING IT DAY ONE.

Wouldn't pre-ordering solve your problem though? Because them GameStop would keep your copy until you came and picked it up? So no need to bounce around?

Niered
Oct 18, 2009, 12:23 PM
Wouldn't pre-ordering solve your problem though? Because them GameStop would keep your copy until you came and picked it up? So no need to bounce around?

Nope. Because theres no guarantee they will get it on the release date. So even If I do have it preordered, if they havent got there shipment it wont matter. Oftentimes one business will be shipped a game that another hasnt yet (I once spent 2 weeks looking for a DS game that showed up only in the local best buy and nowhere else) So unless you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the place you preordered from is getting it on the day of release, your actually limiting your chances of getting.

Plus, I hate the concept of preordering, It makes absolutely no sense why a video game store doesnt think they need to carry video games, and forces people to tell them in advance that they will be buying a game.

Its like telling blockbuster that they better have that summer action movie because you plan on renting it in 3 months. Its just stupid.

Zero Revenge
Oct 18, 2009, 12:28 PM
Fair enough reason. I don't pre-order either. But i'm just lazy.

Arikado
Oct 18, 2009, 01:38 PM
I'm with Niered on this one, already waited on a pre-ordered game as well while other stores had it. I plan on getting it on day 1, wherever I have to go get it. :P

I still remember, PSU came out on October 24th and I got it on the 28th, was so pissed.

You see, around here there's a law that everything has to be in french/english, Sega didn't care about that law and released PSU without a french box/instruction manual, maybe they did but in the future because I remember clearly my copy didn't have one.

So yeah the best thing for me would probably be pre-ordering from Amazon or something but I already got scammed buying games online (eBay) and i'm still a bit paranoid. :P

pso_crash
Oct 18, 2009, 02:36 PM

wow, thank you! I'll contact you soon :D

pso_crash
Oct 18, 2009, 03:06 PM

my original from august

http://i34.tinypic.com/f35rfl.jpg

my last payment from last week

http://i34.tinypic.com/sbmryb.jpg

kirtblue
Oct 18, 2009, 04:19 PM
I'm with Niered on this one, already waited on a pre-ordered game as well while other stores had it. I plan on getting it on day 1, wherever I have to go get it. :P

I still remember, PSU came out on October 24th and I got it on the 28th, was so pissed.

You see, around here there's a law that everything has to be in french/english, Sega didn't care about that law and released PSU without a french box/instruction manual, maybe they did but in the future because I remember clearly my copy didn't have one.

So yeah the best thing for me would probably be pre-ordering from Amazon or something but I already got scammed buying games online (eBay) and i'm still a bit paranoid. :P

i know what you mean thanx ups

i live in a small,small really tiny speck on the map and if i dont pre-order than i most likely wont be able to find a copy

when ps:portable came out i pre-orderd that and mine was one of only four copys that gamestop got and no other stores in the area sold it

french/english i assume you live in some part of canada?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 18, 2009, 04:43 PM
I pre-ordered...through the INTERNET!

kirtblue
Oct 18, 2009, 04:48 PM
i dont like buying stuff online if i can help it like Arikado said its too easy to get burned

Arikado
Oct 18, 2009, 06:25 PM
I pre-ordered...through the INTERNET!Just make sure your cartridge got a serial number behind it, fake games don't have one. :P

(My fake game came in a fake box with a fake instruction manual etc.)

(Could take pics but lazy as hell as well.)

EDIT: Found out my game was a fake because it wasn't working in my DSi, at first I thought my DSi was broken, lol.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 18, 2009, 09:03 PM
Just make sure your cartridge got a serial number behind it, fake games don't have one. :P

(My fake game came in a fake box with a fake instruction manual etc.)

(Could take pics but lazy as hell as well.)

EDIT: Found out my game was a fake because it wasn't working in my DSi, at first I thought my DSi was broken, lol.

I'm pretty sure EBGames won't screw me over. It's not like I'm trying to cash in my used games. "A rare game that would easily sell for 70 bucks? HAW! How bout 15 bucks ass! Ha ha! You lose at life!".

Damn you EBgames....

Java378
Oct 18, 2009, 09:24 PM
I preordered by $5. The Japanese got game cards for game items. I doubt Americans get anything.

RubyEclipse
Oct 19, 2009, 12:30 PM
I preordered by $5. The Japanese got game cards for game items. I doubt Americans get anything.
I'm giving out stuff much cooler than cards. (Trust me, I have one of the cards.)

Thanks to those who send pics, I'll see if I can start shipping those out this week for you guys! If you're in the UK, I will send your address off to the SoE team for PS, because shipping costs would be greatly reduced that way.

Niered
Oct 19, 2009, 12:48 PM
I'm giving out stuff much cooler than cards. (Trust me, I have one of the cards.)

Thanks to those who send pics, I'll see if I can start shipping those out this week for you guys! If you're in the UK, I will send your address off to the SoE team for PS, because shipping costs would be greatly reduced that way.

Out of curiosity, can you tell us what exactly? Honestly, the inflatable rappy really wasnt something I was psyched about (mainly because I just dont like the rappy design this time around). Are you going to be giving out the preorder codes? Other merch? Any hints at all please?

RubyEclipse
Oct 19, 2009, 03:54 PM
The Rappies are what I was referring to, but there might actually be something special going out near the time the game ships. You guys here on the fansites will definitely be made aware, and will have chances to get it. That's all I can say for now! :)

In other news... I'm shipping out the first batch of Rappies this afternoon. PM me a pic of your receipt (or online purchase) along with an address and I'll send one your way.

pso_crash
Oct 19, 2009, 04:26 PM
The Rappies are what I was referring to, but there might actually be something special going out near the time the game ships. You guys here on the fansites will definitely be made aware, and will have chances to get it. That's all I can say for now! :)

In other news... I'm shipping out the first batch of Rappies this afternoon. PM me a pic of your receipt (or online purchase) along with an address and I'll send one your way.

I personally am looking forward to a rappy. I have a small collection of game memorabilia and jump at the chance to collect little things related to games I like, or plan on putting a lot of time into.

Thanks again for hooking us up, RubyEclipse! hella nice of you to do that.

kirtblue
Oct 19, 2009, 04:47 PM

sweet thanx for the update on that wasnt sure if pic of receipt would be acceptable

RubyEclipse
Oct 19, 2009, 07:31 PM
Not a problem. I mailed a number of rappies today - they should arrive within the next 2 weeks or so. Be sure to post pics! ;)

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 01:57 AM
hey how long do i have to take advantage of this offer?

i pre-ordered and paid in full at the gamestop on the 15th

but it seems i deleted the software for my scanner and i cant find the disc

so im gunna have to mess with that try and find it online or something

RubyEclipse
Oct 20, 2009, 03:31 PM
No worries, just get it to me before Nov 10th. :) I'm not sure if I can extend that date range to everyone, but I will give that one to you because you let me know in advance.

kirtblue
Oct 20, 2009, 03:47 PM
No worries, just get it to me before Nov 10th. :) I'm not sure if I can extend that date range to everyone, but I will give that one to you because you let me know in advance.

thank you so much again i got to run a few errands today but i will try and fix that scanner issue

Galeohn
Oct 20, 2009, 05:48 PM
wooo closer and closer to PSZ

Apostosis
Oct 20, 2009, 09:52 PM
yeah I can't wait more, but almost there.

Niered
Oct 20, 2009, 10:19 PM
yeah I can't wait more, but almost there.

Hey nice first post. Welcome to the board!

SkyteXIII
Oct 20, 2009, 10:56 PM
Only few week left, we can glorious enjoy PSZ

Allison_W
Oct 20, 2009, 11:16 PM
I went for the free shipping, so I'll probably be a week behind the rest of you. Oh well, no biggie.

hyoi
Oct 20, 2009, 11:25 PM
I really appreciate what your'e doing with the preorder gift. I just recently applied for a preorder, and I'll be sure to send in a picture and address in a bit.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 21, 2009, 10:47 AM
If I can dig up my pre-order form from Amazon do I get anything? I thought it was EB but I just remembered it was Amazon. Free 2-day shipping! Suck on that EB facist scum! For the Mother Lands!

kirtblue
Oct 22, 2009, 11:23 PM
I went for the free shipping, so I'll probably be a week behind the rest of you. Oh well, no biggie.

well hopefully you wont have to wait that long its a long enough wait as is

Allison_W
Oct 22, 2009, 11:26 PM
Dragon Age: Origins should be getting here around the 6th or 7th anyway, so that'll give me some time to play that.

kirtblue
Oct 22, 2009, 11:36 PM
Dragon Age: Origins should be getting here around the 6th or 7th anyway, so that'll give me some time to play that.

well at least you got a back up plan if it shows up late

Allison_W
Oct 23, 2009, 10:33 PM
Thank you again, Ruby. My Rappy got here today; the note that came with it is cute.

I can't exactly wear it to pick up my preorder, because the preorder is being shipped to me and my shoulders are too big to fit the strap around, but I can certainly pose for a picture with the case and the Rappy.

kirtblue
Oct 23, 2009, 10:38 PM
Thank you again, Ruby. My Rappy got here today; the note that came with it is cute.

I can't exactly wear it to pick up my preorder, because the preorder is being shipped to me and my shoulders are too big to fit the strap around, but I can certainly pose for a picture with the case and the Rappy.

hey what did you do to get the pic over to ruby i tried to upload the pic on photo bucket but when i sent the pm the link dont show up

MasterRappy
Oct 23, 2009, 10:51 PM
I just sent my receipt to ya Ruby. Thanks a ton for doing this! I can't wait for more PS fun! WOOO Nov 10th will ROCK!

pso_crash
Oct 23, 2009, 11:58 PM
I got my "pre-order bonus" already. thanks RubyEclipse!

http://i34.tinypic.com/aaaee8.jpg

Allison_W
Oct 24, 2009, 12:13 AM
hey what did you do to get the pic over to ruby i tried to upload the pic on photo bucket but when i sent the pm the link dont show up

That's what I did. I put it up on Photobucket and linked it via IMG tag.

kirtblue
Oct 24, 2009, 12:22 AM
hmmm i sent it to myself and it still didnt seem to work so maybe ruby did get it if not i set up a photo album on my profile

Zero Revenge
Oct 24, 2009, 12:29 AM
Oh, what's the letter say? o___o"

kirtblue
Oct 24, 2009, 12:32 AM
it has all the text but a blank where the pics link should be or atleast the one i got i bcc to myself as well

pso_crash
Oct 24, 2009, 01:36 AM
Oh, what's the letter say? o___o"

It gives thanks on behalf of SEGA for supporting phantasy star zero. Talks about how rare these inflatable rappys are. It gives feeding and care instructions for the rappy. And finally Ruby hints that there may another special giveaway, if I take pics of myself wearing my rappy when I go to pick up my copy of phantasy star zero.

Zero Revenge
Oct 24, 2009, 11:57 AM
Very cool.

xSHiNOx
Oct 24, 2009, 03:34 PM
inflatable rappy in action!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v156/xSHiNOx/P1000151.jpg

Hitoshura
Oct 24, 2009, 04:01 PM
I preordered my game via Amazon and took a screencap, I hope this will be okay.

kirtblue
Oct 24, 2009, 06:07 PM
omg xshinox thats awesome i love it

Holy Demon
Oct 25, 2009, 09:08 PM
That rappy look really cool I wish to have one now

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:13 PM
That rappy look really cool I wish to have one now

well pre order you copy of the game and send out for one then

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:15 PM
dude you be pimping.

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:28 PM
dude maybe i should get some pointy ears and bright colored dress and go as foneweral with the facial tattoos when i pick up the game im scary enough i bet that nobody would say a thing roflmao

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:30 PM
lol that... sounds kinda hot.

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:34 PM
yeah but im a dude and asking girls to dress up like your pso characters is a bad idea i know from experience

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:35 PM
lol well yeah i guess. i might have to crossdress too. oh gay what the heck am i talking about lol lets try to stay on topic.

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:41 PM
nah im Scottish Irish wearing a dress in public dont make you gay lol

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:42 PM
phew. what about panties?

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:43 PM
what about them?

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 09:49 PM
eeeeee nevermind. i love the rag rappy. its so cool. one of the best freebies i have seen.

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 09:53 PM
i agree the rappies are awesome prior to this the one i liked the most would have to be the antivirus sports bottles they gave away at gamestop for pre ordering resident evil 4

xSHiNOx
Oct 25, 2009, 10:14 PM
lol well yeah i guess. i might have to crossdress too. oh gay what the heck am i talking about lol lets try to stay on topic.
if i was a girl, i would so dress up as some sexy character showing off my goods. too bad im not a girl

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 10:15 PM
yeah i agree. too bad youre not a girl lol jk

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 10:24 PM
yeah i agree. too bad youre not a girl lol jk

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero Revenge
Oct 25, 2009, 11:38 PM
if i was a girl, i would so dress up as some sexy character showing off my goods. too bad im not a girl

That is a little creepy.

Topps' reply is FUCKING creepy.

SirTopps
Oct 25, 2009, 11:46 PM
its all in good fun. i wish you were a girl too lol yeah right .

kirtblue
Oct 25, 2009, 11:47 PM
That is a little creepy.

Topps' reply is FUCKING creepy.

why is that creepy?

MYNISTA
Oct 26, 2009, 02:42 PM

I just got my Rappy from the FedEx guy! Thanks Ruby!

BTW, did you want us to take a picture with the Rappy at the game store (when we pick up the game) with game in hand also, or just a random picture with the Rappy on anywhere? Let me know!

Zero Revenge
Oct 26, 2009, 03:28 PM
why is that creepy?

Because you're all wishing for each other to be woman. Probably for the chance for a sexual experience.

That's what's frightening.

Holy Demon
Oct 26, 2009, 08:57 PM
well pre order you copy of the game and send out for one then
I already did it but thanks for the information anyway

GUN
Oct 28, 2009, 09:17 AM

Hi Ruby,

Hope my Play Asia pre- order counts, I'm in the UK too.

xSHiNOx
Oct 28, 2009, 03:53 PM
I just got my Rappy from the FedEx guy! Thanks Ruby!

BTW, did you want us to take a picture with the Rappy at the game store (when we pick up the game) with game in hand also, or just a random picture with the Rappy on anywhere? Let me know!
already been done in post;

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2377057&postcount=56

what i like to see is a video of you buying the game on the release day wearing the rappy

MYNISTA
Oct 28, 2009, 04:17 PM
already been done in post;

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2377057&postcount=56

what i like to see is a video of you buying the game on the release day wearing the rappy

Yeah, I know it's been done. But in the letter that comes with the Rappy, it looks as if their asking us to take a picture AT the actual game store. I'm just tryna' make sure. Don't know about a vid though! lol.

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 04:33 PM
i still havent got confirmation on if im getting one i want one soo soo badly

alpha koing
Oct 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
sadly no
what would have been cool del-saber buster key chain :P

Radori Nighthawk
Oct 28, 2009, 04:54 PM
All four legendary katanas? O_o

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 04:57 PM
All four legendary katanas? O_o

wait what?

junnokoneko
Oct 28, 2009, 11:37 PM
Are the Rappis still available? They're way too cute for their own good.
My boyfriend put in a preorder for me today. I can't wait! :D

Maglyn
Oct 30, 2009, 01:04 PM
I'd like to know as well. I plan on preordering PS0 either Sunday or Monday.

AzureBlaze
Oct 31, 2009, 12:07 AM
I pre ordered also!
Hope I'm in time for this. Oh and they put a > instead of a 0 on there.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2540/4060244100_c5e096fa27_o.jpg

It is totally cool to host a give-away like this even if the stores aren't.

Reksanden
Oct 31, 2009, 12:10 AM
Umm, how am I supposed to give proof without a camera?

pso_crash
Oct 31, 2009, 12:27 AM
Umm, how am I supposed to give proof without a camera?

You don't have a cell phone cam, or anything? Maybe get help from a friend, or grownup, to make a picture to send...sorry, that's isn't nice. You have to someone who can help you take a picture.

Reksanden
Oct 31, 2009, 12:32 AM
I should be able to... but i'm not entirely positive. I think my sister has a digital camera, so i'll ask her tomorrow.

kirtblue
Oct 31, 2009, 12:41 AM
you dont know anybody with a scanner?

xSHiNOx
Oct 31, 2009, 12:50 AM
you seriously cant be living in a place with no technology except for a pc can you? no one has a digital camera, web cam, phone camera, dsi, or anything?

Reksanden
Oct 31, 2009, 12:50 AM
I have one, but it is being stubborn and won't connect to our PC. It is also a copier, fax, printer and photo printer.....but it has no ink right now.

xBladeM6x
Oct 31, 2009, 01:13 AM
I'll have to go to my local gamestop and re-reserve the game so I can get a receipt. Dammit. -,-

I want mah inflatable rappy.

xSHiNOx
Oct 31, 2009, 01:23 AM
you dont have to "re-reserve," just go back in and ask for a receipt of your pre order. they will ask for your ID to make sure that you're the one that reserved it

Ethateral
Oct 31, 2009, 01:23 AM
God.. I hope you can read this. My camera phone isn't all that great. I did circle it in a pretty purple though for you. :3

Took two of them just in case one was easier to read...? ._. I reserved it when I bought Magna Carta 2~.

kirtblue
Oct 31, 2009, 01:25 AM
I'll have to go to my local gamestop and re-reserve the game so I can get a receipt. Dammit. -,-

I want mah inflatable rappy.

you dont have the original receipt?

xBladeM6x
Oct 31, 2009, 01:27 AM
you dont have the original receipt?
Nope. =[ Accidentally threw it away with the gamestop bag. My reservation is still fine, but if I want to show proof to Ruby I'll need to get another. >.>

Ethateral
Oct 31, 2009, 01:29 AM
Nope. =[ Accidentally threw it away with the gamestop bag. My reservation is still fine, but if I want to show proof to Ruby I'll need to get another. >.>
You know you want to have a Rappy on you, so you can fly away~. :3 Be like a Chocobo! KWEH!!

kirtblue
Oct 31, 2009, 01:30 AM
you dont have to "re-reserve," just go back in and ask for a receipt of your pre order. they will ask for your ID to make sure that you're the one that reserved it

sounds easy enough problem solved

xBladeM6x
Oct 31, 2009, 01:30 AM
You know you want to have a Rappy on you, so you can fly away~. :3 Be like a Chocobo! KWEH!!
Oh yeah. ^^

Followed by the rappy getting tired, and then freefall! :dead:

TheRealFlow
Oct 31, 2009, 10:34 AM
I got to get a pic of my pre-order, lmao.

Maglyn
Oct 31, 2009, 06:20 PM
I'm going to Gamestop to preorder the game in a bit. Then all's I have to do is snap a pic of the receipt and =).

The rappies are still being given out, right?

Evicous
Nov 1, 2009, 02:21 AM
Now seems a good a time as any to register, eh?

I'll get around to Preorder Receipt Photographing eventually...
EDIT: Just sent the PM your way RubyEclipse.

The Negotiator
Nov 2, 2009, 07:56 PM
I hope there are still rappy's because I finally got the receipt from the pre-order

MasterRappy
Nov 3, 2009, 04:37 PM
Great timing Ruby! I got it today and it's my birthday! Super awesome! I'll take some pictures with it when I get a chance.

Izanagi_pr
Nov 3, 2009, 09:28 PM
I WANT TO FINALLY GET THIS GAME, I LOVE PSO!, AND OF COURSE I WANT THE RAPPIES TOO!!!!!.

Saintdane
Nov 3, 2009, 11:46 PM
Actually you get a PSO saber style stylus if you pre-order it.

Evicous
Nov 4, 2009, 12:00 AM
Pray tell your source for this?

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 03:10 AM
ok ive looked and i cant find anything about this can we get a source please please please

stylus sounds awesome and i still havent got any word on a rappy so stylus would be better than nothing at all

BeardedPhantasy
Nov 5, 2009, 08:42 PM
I pre-ordered form Walmart.com. Does that count? Also what should I show to prove I preordered online?

Saintdane
Nov 5, 2009, 09:02 PM
I was only kidding. Doesn't it sound like something that might be true though?

Evicous
Nov 5, 2009, 09:19 PM
I was only kidding. Doesn't it sound like something that might be true though?
Not particularly.

Saintdane
Nov 5, 2009, 09:25 PM
Well I thought it was funny. Though anything with a rappy would be cool.

kirtblue
Nov 6, 2009, 04:42 AM
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww i never get preorder stuff

KojanFox
Nov 6, 2009, 09:05 PM
I don't know if the preorder promotion is still going on, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/rfox723/ps0preorder.jpg

kirtblue
Nov 7, 2009, 08:48 PM
so i still got no confirmation from ruby and having this in my signature makes it too big so im gunna post it on here and hope this or the pm i sent ruby gets though

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=fVoSkrnCCyfPkRbHrUlYf4h4l5k2TGxc

Maglyn
Nov 7, 2009, 10:23 PM
I haven't heard anything from Ruby either. I hope he remembers this thread :-P

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 02:31 AM
I haven't heard anything from Ruby either. I hope he remembers this thread :-P

me too my scanner was all messed up when he started it now that it works i havent heard a word

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 02:26 AM
Alright, I PM'ed Ruby on the official forums yesterday. I got a reply. :3

-----

Hi there,

If you could post this reply in that thread, I would be much obliged - I'll be going over those PM's soon and responding to all of them, things have been busy as of late with the PSZ Event and getting the website, skin, and new avatars live.

Let the gang know that I'll be going over each and every submission soon and will be mailing those rappies out. I'm also about to post a special new promotion for those who truly want to support Phantasy Star Zero and the franchise as a whole. http://forums.sega.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks,

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethateral
Hai thar, Ruby~

There was a thread that you had posted in I believe 2 weeks ago? It had to do with the pre-order of PSZ. A few more players, I included, posted in reply to you. I was just wondering-- is it still going on? Considering we posted before the release date.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169193

Thanks~

Amanda

Gilbert001
Nov 10, 2009, 02:35 AM
Hmmm... I'd better get my PM in with with evidence my preorder from Play Asia soon.

Here's hoping they will send to Australia!

MasterRappy
Nov 10, 2009, 03:20 AM
Don't fret guys, I didn't get a response from Ruby and I got my Rappy just fine. Just give it some time.

Maglyn
Nov 10, 2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks for checking it out, Ethateral. ;)
I figured he'd get to us eventually.

Ethateral
Nov 10, 2009, 01:03 PM
Don't fret guys, I didn't get a response from Ruby and I got my Rappy just fine. Just give it some time.
I'm wondering, how did you get your Rappy when he didn't even talk to you? He needs to PM you and ask for your address, lol. ;o

Sure thing, Mag. <3

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 03:22 PM
She called me after 2:00Pm to say it would be in tomorrow afternoon. All I felt was apathy and RAAAAAAGGGEEEE.

How did you feel about the call? Or text?

ttdestroy
Nov 10, 2009, 03:25 PM
I just checked my order status on gamestop and it now says backordered so........

Hero_Of_Fate
Nov 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
I just checked my order status on gamestop and it now says backordered so........

It sometimes says that when it shifts from Pre-order to available. I wouldn't worry about it.

ttdestroy
Nov 10, 2009, 03:33 PM
It sometimes says that when it shifts from Pre-order to available. I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh Ok thanks

Calamity
Nov 10, 2009, 03:51 PM
it now says "usually ships within 24 hours" so officially its like out?

Hero_Of_Fate
Nov 10, 2009, 03:52 PM
It means it's shipped from the suppliers, so depending on your shipping you should get it tomorrow, if you picked overnight. (UPS still ships on Veteran's Day)

Calamity
Nov 10, 2009, 03:57 PM
i didnt order it. i'm jus waiting for someone to say they got it so i can go get it

earthsenshi
Nov 10, 2009, 03:59 PM
She called me and said that it would be avalible tomorrow afternoon too. T-T
All I could think was, "why do you sound so freaking peppy?!"

Akaimizu
Nov 10, 2009, 04:04 PM
No Ashley. Just text messages.

Tempo
Nov 10, 2009, 04:07 PM
Looks like I need to scan in my pre-order receipt. :)

TheRealFlow
Nov 10, 2009, 04:31 PM
I got a text that says I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow in PM. I'm going at around 2 PM. I want my freakin' PSZ!

Evicous
Nov 10, 2009, 05:01 PM
Ethateral- you are the best. Thanks very much for sleuthing it out for us.

CAMPSO
Nov 10, 2009, 05:05 PM
I just got the call.....

She called me and said that it would be avalible tomorrow afternoon too. T-T
All I could think was, "why do you sound so freaking peppy?!"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEE!!!!!!

Donnikun
Nov 10, 2009, 05:20 PM
i called this morning, they told me the same thing, i was like, ok, cool. i anticipated this, since i know many games i preorder dont arrive until the next day. So i expected PSZ to not be available until the 11th since July. i do understand your angish, dont get me wrong, its just i braced myself for this possibility for 4 months now, so it doesnt affect me.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 10, 2009, 05:22 PM
[spoiler-box]Every Sonic Team game in the past 5 or so years (not sure about PSO, I didn't play til BB) has been available on the day AFTER ship date.[/spoiler-box]

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 10, 2009, 05:42 PM
I actually got AoI on the release date, but other than that, yeah, almost always at least one day later.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 10, 2009, 05:59 PM
when i got the call i was happy as could be that it was the 11th and not the 12th although the person's voice was exceptionally annoying

pso_crash
Nov 10, 2009, 06:25 PM
I tried calling gamestop twice today. They just hung up both times. I can't believe that crap.

kirtblue
Nov 10, 2009, 06:50 PM
Ethateral- you are the best. Thanks very much for sleuthing it out for us.

agreed thanx ethateral that puts my mind at ease

Sha Sha
Nov 10, 2009, 07:44 PM
D=
must scannnn it

Sha Sha
Nov 10, 2009, 09:21 PM
I just relized tomorrow is veterns day here in the US...will gamestop even be open?

ZephyrAM
Nov 10, 2009, 09:23 PM
It'll be open, at least around here and I imagine most places. Veteran's Day isn't quite bit enough to shut down most businesses.

Oh, and UPS still runs.. so no worries regarding the shipments, or so I hear ^_^.

Yamishi
Nov 10, 2009, 09:52 PM

Is this still valid?

I pre-ordered a while ago, but just saw this post. I can scan my EBgames receipt for you!

Pleeeeease? :D

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 12:14 AM
Is this still valid?

I pre-ordered a while ago, but just saw this post. I can scan my EBgames receipt for you!

Pleeeeease? :D
For God's sake man, send in your receipt!

Who knows how much longer he will be offering it.

Hitoshura
Nov 11, 2009, 04:34 AM
Dang, I'm probably not getting a rappy since I didn't include my address in the original PM because I was expecting to get a response telling me whether or not the screenshot was okay. Oh well, I can always try to win one of the contests.

Ethateral
Nov 11, 2009, 09:14 AM
Dang, I'm probably not getting a rappy since I didn't include my address in the original PM because I was expecting to get a response telling me whether or not the screenshot was okay. Oh well, I can always try to win one of the contests.
You were only suppose to send the picture nothing else. He never said to include your address. He just needs to go over the pictures is all. If you sent him an image of the reserve, you're fine. He's supposed to contact you further to gather that information himself. ;o

Apostosis
Nov 11, 2009, 10:11 AM
Ethateral thanks for asking ruby and post the info.

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 11:36 AM
You were only suppose to send the picture nothing else. He never said to include your address. He just needs to go over the pictures is all. If you sent him an image of the reserve, you're fine. He's supposed to contact you further to gather that information himself. ;o
Well if someone did send him their address it wouldn't hurt. What would the harm be?

Ethateral
Nov 11, 2009, 11:38 AM
Well if someone did send him their address it wouldn't hurt. What would the harm be?
I never said it would do any harm. Just stating that they only needed to send the picture of their reserve is all.

Evicous
Nov 11, 2009, 11:58 AM
I never said it would do any harm. Just stating that they only needed to send the picture of their reserve is all.
I was just saying, because someone would end up asking. :D

Ethateral
Nov 11, 2009, 12:02 PM
I was just saying, because someone would end up asking. :D
Bawwww. :<

Ethateral
Dec 8, 2009, 09:23 AM
I'm curious, has anyone that sent Ruby a PM/posted their pre-order receipt, gotten inflatable Rappies yet? I sure know I haven't.

King_Yoshi42
Dec 8, 2009, 09:45 AM
Wait, I actually did preorder, and got nothing. I should go find my proof to get at least something, though.

kirtblue
Dec 8, 2009, 11:25 AM
I'm curious, has anyone that sent Ruby a PM/posted their pre-order receipt, gotten inflatable Rappies yet? I sure know I haven't.

ditto i have yet to receive anything was a nice thought to think i might get something extra but i already preordered the game before this came up so i guess what im trying to say is i would have preordered it regardless

Maglyn
Dec 8, 2009, 12:52 PM
I sent Ruby a pm with a pic of my preorder receipt long ago but have yet to get the rappy as well.

RubyEclipse
Dec 15, 2009, 09:47 PM
Bump!

First batch of rappies going out tomorrow. Second batch going out Thursday. Third and final batch will be going out Friday morning. If anyone doesn't have theirs by the new year, post here and I will mail yours out first thing once we get into the offices early January. Note that you *will* get a private message confirming the Rappy was sent to you, so if you don't have a PM by Friday morning, please send another one my way with the picture proof and date!

As mentioned, please note that anyone who picked up the game after the deadline in the first post isn't eligible to get a rappy - sorry! But there will be other ways to get them in the future, as well as our sweet Rappy T-shirts, so just keep your eyes out. :)

lavisblade
Dec 15, 2009, 09:50 PM
How exactly can we get those rappy t-shirts? I've seen them AND I SO WANT ONE!!!!!!!
Is it like exclusively from this site or can I buy one somewhere?

RubyEclipse
Dec 15, 2009, 10:18 PM
How exactly can we get those rappy t-shirts? I've seen them AND I SO WANT ONE!!!!!!!
Is it like exclusively from this site or can I buy one somewhere?

If you are truly dedicated to the series and are willing to go above and beyond to support the game, you will find yourself awarded a T-shirt. (That's the most I can hint for now...) The shirts are all limited edition and there were only about 500 total made in the world, so I want to make sure that the people who truly deserve them (that'd largely be you guys) end up getting them. :)

lavisblade
Dec 15, 2009, 10:26 PM
Aww well crap then I most likely won't get one...I can't think of any way to support the game...by support the game, does that include donating a certain amount of pictures or important information on the game? Or just give it some publicity? Either way, I doubt I'd have anything of value anyways... T.T oh well...maybe someone will put one on ebay...lol

Bad Dirt Marvel
Dec 16, 2009, 08:00 AM

LMAO!

Ethateral
Dec 16, 2009, 09:17 AM
Bump!

First batch of rappies going out tomorrow. Second batch going out Thursday. Third and final batch will be going out Friday morning. If anyone doesn't have theirs by the new year, post here and I will mail yours out first thing once we get into the offices early January. Note that you *will* get a private message confirming the Rappy was sent to you, so if you don't have a PM by Friday morning, please send another one my way with the picture proof and date!

As mentioned, please note that anyone who picked up the game after the deadline in the first post isn't eligible to get a rappy - sorry! But there will be other ways to get them in the future, as well as our sweet Rappy T-shirts, so just keep your eyes out. :)
You're going to ask for our addresses I would assume in a PM. I wanna sport my Rappy and make it my pet.

RubyEclipse
Dec 16, 2009, 01:24 PM
You're going to ask for our addresses I would assume in a PM. I wanna sport my Rappy and make it my pet.
Yes - if you sent picture proof but did not include your address, go ahead and send it my way now via PM, it will save some time. :)

Speaking of... is anyone else have trouble reading private messages? I'm getting timed out server errors on each PM I try to open, but I can browse the rest of the site and see my PM inbox fine.

Tomeeboy
Dec 16, 2009, 01:37 PM
Yes - if you sent picture proof but did not include your address, go ahead and send it my way now via PM, it will save some time. :)

Speaking of... is anyone else have trouble reading private messages? I'm getting timed out server errors on each PM I try to open, but I can browse the rest of the site and see my PM inbox fine.

Same here Ruby. This is one of the recurring problems being caused by IGN's server. We have a permanent solution in the works for this and any other issues.

In the meantime, give it a few and try again... it seems to work itself out after a little bit.

RubyEclipse
Dec 18, 2009, 01:50 PM
Alright! Every single person who sent me a PM should have a response; everyone who sent me their name and address should already have confirmations that your Rappy has been mailed out.

These should arrive right around Christmastime - feel free to add them to the top of your tree! (and get pics if you do!)

Happy Holidays everyone, and thank you all again for supporting Phantasy Star. :)

ブルーベリー
Dec 18, 2009, 01:51 PM
Whast? I want a Rappy! I bought the game. What do I need to do? o-o

atashi
Dec 18, 2009, 04:00 PM
It's a shame I didn't preorder, as I would of LOVED a rappy. I didn't even know the game came out until I went to my local gamestop and then nearly wet myself with excitement when I saw it.

I skipped PSU as I've heard some negative stuff about it, but this looked and feels so much like oldschool PSO it makes me so happy it came out!

Ethateral
Dec 18, 2009, 05:16 PM
Whast? I want a Rappy! I bought the game. What do I need to do? o-o
You can't anymore. There was a deadline that Ruby posted way back in the topic. It's well past now. I believe you had to post a picture of your pre-order receipt before the official release date.

Evicous
Dec 21, 2009, 03:11 PM
Just came in the mail today. ^^

King_Yoshi42
Dec 21, 2009, 03:35 PM
What do you know? He actually sent you one.

Meh, even if I posted my recipt on time (or at all), I would have just stuffed it in some barren corner of my room.. Plus my parents would find it very odd...

ブルーベリー
Dec 21, 2009, 05:26 PM
Jealousssssssssssss

Tefno
Dec 24, 2009, 02:29 AM
/////

aphelion
Jan 23, 2010, 06:38 PM
It's taken a while to upload it, but here is the rappy nest that I found in my Christmas tree.

This is from my iPhone, so may need to rotate to fully enjoy the experience.