PDA

View Full Version : The most uneasy feeling.

Sayara
Sep 17, 2009, 10:38 PM
We had a lady die in our store today. It was very uncomfortable for a few hours in the store..
She was 80+ her husband had died a year previously. She apperently wanted to be with him in heaven as it is said. She had chest pains and was laied to die in the flower shop. She apperently had asked to not be recipitated if that ever happened. In both senses its weird. In one token its very sad she died, you know, I don't even know who she is, but its just a very uneasy feeling knowing that someone in such a close range to you died, its just weird and stuff.

Though at the same token, its great that she will be able to live at peace with her husband now. That i feel is very devoted love. And it brings a tear to my eye. Anyway thats all.

Tyreek
Sep 17, 2009, 11:26 PM
*Pats back* Love makes one do crazy things. Just take it as one of life's lessons. May the lady rest in the peace she deserves.

Delete
Sep 18, 2009, 12:24 AM
R.I.P

Ellea
Sep 18, 2009, 01:38 AM
Wow. Quite a heavy story you have there. Though, I am glad there are people like you that actually feel something after going through an experience like that. I have yet to discover how someone could have something such as that happen, and not be phased by it at all.

ashley50
Sep 18, 2009, 02:11 AM
ok...I'm searching for the word 'recipitate" but I can't find it on google (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/Untitled-7.jpg)...

Am I typing the word wrong?

My vocabulary isn't that wide so...I have no idea what 'recipitate' means.

And yeah...R.I.P.

SStrikerR
Sep 18, 2009, 05:26 AM
I think he meant resuscitate, but I'm not sure. I gotta say, something like that would probably creep me out.
R.I.P

Sayara
Sep 18, 2009, 06:42 AM
Yeah, im sorry, thats the wrong word. resuscitate is correct, the lady had a DNR

AC9breaker
Sep 18, 2009, 06:48 AM
holy crap, that video made me realize just how much McCain blinks and how much he looks like a fucking Great White Shark with those beedy eyes of his.

Delete
Sep 18, 2009, 11:25 AM
Removing comment because of a good point that was made.

Volcompat321
Sep 18, 2009, 11:33 AM
Talking about a video in such a thread. Shame on all of you.

Sayara, I'm sorry to hear you had to be there when the lady passed.
Even if you didn't know the person, it's never easy to see someone die.
At work there was a 15 year old boy that cut his wrists open, and he died in another workers arms.
I was there that day, but on a different unit, and it still hit me hard, because I work the kids unit usually, and have seen the boy there many times.
Though she was an older lady, I'm sure it was her time to leave the world.
She will be in a better place.

Delete
Sep 18, 2009, 09:13 PM
Talking about a video in such a thread. Shame on all of you.

Sayara, I'm sorry to hear you had to be there when the lady passed.
Even if you didn't know the person, it's never easy to see someone die.
At work there was a 15 year old boy that cut his wrists open, and he died in another workers arms.
I was there that day, but on a different unit, and it still hit me hard, because I work the kids unit usually, and have seen the boy there many times.
Though she was an older lady, I'm sure it was her time to leave the world.
She will be in a better place.

No no, I was trying to cheer Sayara up with that. When somethings bothering me, be it something sad or something that gets me mad, I find the best thing to do is watch something funny to get it off my mind. (Although the Lol post was unnecessary)

It's not like I have not had something like this happen myself. But to share, there was this old guy who used to come to my Old Job, he would talk to me about all kinds of different things. One day he left from my department, minutes later...some of the associates came by asking "did you hear what just happened?"

While I didn't see anything, I was told he had a heart attack. I never seen him from that day on.
I have been through a lot more stuff as well, Once saw a man get shot right out my window (no, I am not making this up) . List goes on.

PS:I will change my second comment but the first one is gonna stay up just to get sayara's mind off this stuff.

Volcompat321
Sep 18, 2009, 10:26 PM
I was really just messing with you.
I just like to send my condolences, share a lil something if I got it, then help the person move on.

Delete
Sep 18, 2009, 10:29 PM
You did make a good point though ^^

Nitro Vordex
Sep 18, 2009, 10:51 PM
It really is hard to have someone die, even if they aren't close to you in any way.

I remember the night my dog died, I had woken up in the middle of the night for no reason at all, so I just went back to sleep. I woke up like I usually do and it felt...wrong. My mom called from my grandmother's house(who was like 4 cities over) and told me our dog had passed away. When I talked to my brother, he said he had woken up too, and he was even farther away.

I think people dying has a kind of sixth sense(overused term lawl) triggered in humans, so most of the time they just know something is wrong. Hell, even animals do that.

All in all, really sorry 'bout that Gle. Hope you try not to stay on it too much.

Sayara
Sep 18, 2009, 11:22 PM
Really, talking about it really let it out of me. So i think I'll be fine. :>

AC9breaker
Sep 19, 2009, 06:51 AM
Really, talking about it really let it out of me. So i think I'll be fine. :>

ITS OKAY MY CHILD NO NEED TO PUT ON A BOLD FRONT MAMA AC9 IS HERE. DROWN YOUR SORROW IN MY BOSOM AND BURY YOUR TEARS IN MY HAIRY CHEST!

Sayara
Sep 19, 2009, 08:31 AM
hairy chest on hairy chest sounds like some massive ill to me!