PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to shut the f*** up!

drac
Mar 3, 2001, 09:20 AM
I apologize for the content of my previous topic entitled "shut the fuck up". In all honesty, I was amused at the fact that cheating is such a controversial issue. So I decided to post a message that basically piss off both parties and see how long it lasted before it got locked. I realize I made a royal ass out of myself, but it was all in sport. I am niether for cheating nor against it, and to be quite frank, I don't think the topic is worth my time. My post was mainly cinicism towards the whole ordeal. There was, however a hidden message between all of the profanity, and that message is that you should all stop arguing about what's good and what's bad because you're wasting alot of time that could be spent enjoying the game that you all like to argue about so much. I myself AM going to shut the f*** up. This will probably be my last message to be posted on this board (bet you're glad to hear that!). I came here to find out why some people cheat and why others don't. I know why now, and thus I really have no more reason to be here. I know everyone's so dissapointed to see me go (yeah, right). Just please stop complaining about who's right and who's wrong. It's your game; enjoy it.

ragnarok
Mar 3, 2001, 03:17 PM
Thank you, I am gald that you have decided to apologize for you actions, it is a shame that you do have to leave this board...We could use good posts like you(w/o profanity and all). Thaks again though.

Ratsmack
Mar 4, 2001, 12:01 AM
Rag, stop being so danged nice. Good riddance to bad rubbish.