PDA

View Full Version : my great hope

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Sep 20, 2009, 06:44 PM
When PSZ gets a sequelwouldn't it be great if it were DSi downloadable expansions instead of a whole new cartridge. This way we wouldnt have to start over our characters again to play psz2 and it would make it so people would have 2 play psz 1 before 2 (not to mention it would be a great way to market DSis

SirTopps
Sep 20, 2009, 08:00 PM
i dont know about that. im not so sure i would like that. ... since i dont have a dsi

xSHiNOx
Sep 20, 2009, 10:02 PM
there are still A LOT of people that wont get a dsi because they dont think its good enough even with dsiware and future dsi enhanced games.

i doubt they will make a psz 2

SirTopps
Sep 20, 2009, 11:04 PM
shino. really is a realist . but who knows. maybe. maybe not on the ds. maybe a new system. well there wont be a 02. that would be weird. phantasy star bravo or something. who knows. im still hopping for a ps game on wii.

landman
Sep 21, 2009, 02:10 AM
My hope is there is no other Phantasy Star on a handheld. Unlesss they decide to localize Phantasy Star Generation 1 and 2, then I would love a PSP version of them.

Arikado
Sep 21, 2009, 05:16 PM
PSZ2 would be possible but you'd have to start over from scratch, I wouldn't mind though.

(Since you cannot transfer characters.)

Niered
Sep 21, 2009, 08:12 PM
PSZ2 would be possible but you'd have to start over from scratch, I wouldn't mind though.

(Since you cannot transfer characters.)

Yeah, unlike PSO to PSO v.2. Unless Sega had that in mind already and implemented it without telling anyone, which is HIGHLY unlikely. However...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantasy_Star_Zero#cite_note-2

I want you all to take a CLOSE look at that section labeled "Nintend DSiWare version". Notice how it mentions that Sega has said that at some date they're thinking about releasing another stage for PSMini? Maybe a PSO themed one? Kinda makes you wonder.

Oh and the only reason I linked to Wikipedia and not to the source is because the source is all in japanese.

Zero Revenge
Sep 22, 2009, 12:25 AM
My hope is there is no other Phantasy Star on a handheld. Unlesss they decide to localize Phantasy Star Generation 1 and 2, then I would love a PSP version of them.

This 100%. I want to play that remade version of Phantasy Star 2.

And that while a handheld PSO/U game is nice, I agree with landman, the next game should be on PC/Console.