PDA

View Full Version : De Ragnus Dorso?

wolfwars
Sep 23, 2009, 09:02 AM
I need some money. xD These seem to be selling pretty high. What mission/planet do I find it in? Thanks. ^^''

garjian
Sep 23, 2009, 09:07 AM
umm... from the de ragnus...

Denes Lake is youre alone, Foran Waterfall if you have 1x Friend(s)

wolfwars
Sep 23, 2009, 09:10 AM
From what I heard its in a mission called - 'Duel in the Ruins' D:

wolfwars
Sep 23, 2009, 09:11 AM
But, I dont know. :/ I know where De Ragnus IS, but I dont know if the mission I'm looking for is a rare mission, or in a completely different place.

Allison_W
Sep 23, 2009, 09:18 AM
It's not a rare mission. The De Ragnus can drop the De Ragnus Dorso any time you kill it. START KILLING.

wolfwars
Sep 23, 2009, 09:23 AM
xD Okay, I will. Thanks

Allison_W
Sep 23, 2009, 09:35 AM
Evidence: http://psupedia.info/De_Ragnus

Notice how the De Ragnus Dorso is listed as a special drop of the De Ragnus. This means it can drop off the De Ragnus at any level, meaning you can kill it on C if you want and you'll still be able to get Dorsos.

Neith
Sep 23, 2009, 02:12 PM
umm... from the de ragnus...

Denes Lake is youre alone, Foran Waterfall if you have 1x Friend(s)

Nah, just farm it in Duel in the Ruins regardless of how many people you have. You only need 2+ people if you're going for Jaggos/S-Rank. DitR is much, much faster than Dual Sentinel.

OP: For Duel in the Ruins, this is possibly the fastest way to get there.
Holtes City West Subway -> Train Rescue C -> Seabed -> Endrum Remnants C -> Denes Lake -> The Dual Sentinel C (this gives you a chance at a Dorso) -> Foran Waterfall. The mission counter for Duel in the Ruins is the entrance to the lobby that you just ran in from.