PDA

View Full Version : Class Favorite

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 07:00 AM
Just wanted to know what the community felt.^^
Also, did not add basic classes because well isn't obvios.
Also, when you answer poll can you plzz give an answer why?
Well, the reason I enjoy acrotecher the most is because I like being able to support the people I play with while I attack as well. Sadly this is not my main class seeing as it would take me a very long time to solo most misions.

NDW
Sep 24, 2009, 07:07 AM
Too bad I couldn't vote for more than one. :(

My favorite classes are Fighmaster, Gunmaster and Masterforce.

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 07:13 AM
Too bad I couldn't vote for more than one. :(

My favorite classes are Fighmaster, Gunmaster and Masterforce.

Well the reason is I did say favorite class not classes.

Tianna
Sep 24, 2009, 07:35 AM
I voted Gunmaster because I have the best palette for it and have played it since the beginning but in the last 6 months I have been playing other classes for the first time. If my FM palette gets better I may have to lean towards FM because it does major damage and the pa's are fun. Protranser woud be close as well just because EX traps rulle at some missions and, again, it is a very fun class.

NDW
Sep 24, 2009, 07:43 AM
Well the reason is I did say favorite class not classes.

That's too hard to decide for me, I love all three master classes equally! D:

pinkace
Sep 24, 2009, 08:34 AM
I even like the sound of it: WARTECHER. If you were a Vanda and your vanda friends came ant told you 'hey, a squad of wartechers is coming this way'... would you stay or would you run like a little girl?

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 08:45 AM
I even like the sound of it: WARTECHER. If you were a Vanda and your vanda friends came ant told you 'hey, a squad of wartechers and one acrotecher is coming this way'... would you stay or would you run like a little girl?
Lol I corrected it

Gypsy72
Sep 24, 2009, 09:49 AM
i think protranser is one of my faves to play - it has lots of different weapon options, and ya gotta love traps!

Gibdozer
Sep 24, 2009, 09:53 AM
I voted Protranser but Wartecher is a close second. I really like the diversity of these two classes, hybrids are so much more fun than dedicated classes!

darkante
Sep 24, 2009, 10:00 AM
There are 2 classes i love about equally.

But if i REALLY have to choose...
Fighgunner would be my choise.
It got plenty of variety, the best of both worlds.

Keilyn
Sep 24, 2009, 10:29 AM
I'm a techer at heart.

Masterforce is my favorite type. I have good friends, equipment and all my attack techs just reached 50 today. ^_^

GeekRuler
Sep 24, 2009, 10:30 AM
This thread is full of PTs therefore I claim shenanigans.

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 11:10 AM
I'm a techer at heart.

all my attack techs just reached 50 today. ^_^
Congrats:-D

sovalou
Sep 24, 2009, 11:30 AM
needs moar guntechers plox

SupraMedical68
Sep 24, 2009, 04:59 PM
I voted for ForteFighter as I love Swords, Spears, and Twin Sabers. However, I think I've had the most fun playing as AF and GM.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 24, 2009, 05:01 PM
This thread is full of PTs therefore I claim shenanigans.

Well, at least one of those is a legit vote...

Yusaku_Kudou
Sep 24, 2009, 05:01 PM
Fighgunner can wield both Guld & Milla and Sangeyasha on the same pallet. This is simply win. And Spiral Dance. <3

Freshellent
Sep 24, 2009, 05:27 PM
v.1 PT gogogo

and Fighgunner, but that's nothing special.

Psysis
Sep 24, 2009, 07:57 PM
My vote goes to Guntecher, I have fun with this class the most. (Sorry Wartecher, you're a close second though.)

Pentence
Sep 24, 2009, 08:14 PM
Im all about wartecher my main is that and protransor is the second for me. Those are fun classes.

cpl meza
Sep 24, 2009, 08:37 PM
masterforce for life

Mikura
Sep 24, 2009, 09:24 PM
I have a lot of classes that I like, but I narrowed it down to Fortefighter since it was the first class I started with after advanced classes were first released, and it's also the only class that has never gotten boring to me even to this very day. Second place to Fortefighter would have to be either Fortegunner or Gunmaster for me, with Fortetecher/Masterforce in third.

Shadow Slayer
Sep 24, 2009, 10:14 PM
oh hey there mister fortefighter thats a nice jabrroga too bad i can do it twice as fast and a lot stronger than you but thats ok because im a fighmaster .im gonna have to fighmaster just a brutal class meant for pure damage .then its between Protranser or fortefighter

Ethateral
Sep 24, 2009, 10:54 PM
I can't choose between simply one. I am more of a techer though. Always have been.

I love: Masterforce, Guntecher, and Acrotecher. Oddly enough, I also love Acrofighter.

Noblewine
Sep 24, 2009, 11:43 PM
Fortefighter ftw

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 25, 2009, 07:07 PM
I feel at home with Acrofighter. No matter what other class or character I use, I'll develop a longing to return to Acrofighter some time during leveling, whether I'm leveling a character or skill. The speed is pretty awesome and the weapon selection has plenty of good options. I get the A-Ranks of the twin weapons I love and S-Ranks of the single-handed blades I can utilize, along with guns that satisfy my needs while still being pretty awesome (Twin Handguns for flying enemies and Cards for damage and SEs) and stun flower, bitch!

sikotic_demon
Sep 26, 2009, 02:37 AM
I have to go with protranser. That class can be played as support or as a main fighter/gunner class. It is interrestin to see how many diffrent ways people play as one.

The_Brimada
Sep 26, 2009, 08:33 AM
I really like Acrofighter, Guntecher, and Protranser. However my favorite is my original advance type, Guntecher. Don't play it as much as I originally did atm, but I'll probably go back to it full time post supplemental update.

HyperShot-X-
Sep 26, 2009, 08:36 AM
AF mainly for the game play aspect with its speed and the best of single handed weapon selections, it has the best chance of pulling off full combos with twin weapon PAs with its quickness eventho they're limited to A ranks only. Cross hurricane's finishing move is epic if you can manage to hit multi-targets critical.

Runner ups: Fighgunner & Fortetecher

gryphonvii
Sep 26, 2009, 09:05 AM
I switched classes almost every day, then when acrotecher came out i knew instantly that it was me. I became an acrotecher and never looked back, melee, range, and technics in a very balanced shell. =)

hunterseifer
Sep 27, 2009, 01:30 AM
FM ftw!

fayt6
Sep 27, 2009, 06:46 AM
Fighmaster Fighgunner Protrancer but that's just me