PDA

View Full Version : Which Mission Will You Run The Most?

NiceOnes
Sep 24, 2009, 11:38 AM
Will you run Alpha or Beta first?

Which one will you invest the most time on?

Why?

The reason for this thread is to help me generate an opinion and course of action in regards to the event.

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 11:46 AM
I will do alpha+ first.
I wiil invest more time into alpha+.
Adahna Unit ftw

NiceOnes
Sep 24, 2009, 12:11 PM
After reviewing the PSUPEDIA I agree with Max..

Alpha seems to have far better drops. IE.

-Gur Hanab
-Diad
-Psycho Wand
-De Ragun
-Adahna Unit

The only drops I can see on Beta that pique my interest is the Vish Diraga and the Armas Line... Can anyone provide a good arguement for Beta?

str898mustang
Sep 24, 2009, 12:18 PM
Armas is not in Beta. Armas drops from the Dulk Fakis map which is the rare route that a party has a chance of getting.

May run Beta some on the Omnagoug route. U need a Lumira/Tech Charge to get a Gaozoran Rod+.

Max B
Sep 24, 2009, 12:38 PM
Armas is not in Beta. Armas drops from the Dulk Fakis map which is the rare route that a party has a chance of getting.

May run Beta some on the Omnagoug route. U need a Lumira/Tech Charge to get a Gaozoran Rod+.

Agreed I need 18 Lumira/tech Charges grrr I wanted to do Alpha only

VetroDrago
Sep 24, 2009, 01:19 PM
I plan on doing them in order. I remember almost all the blocks and disc locations from the winter event so I'm pumped. I'll want to do B+ to get repca, but doubt that'll happen. I hope to get Fakis often since there's easy money there, and I'm after twin falclaws.

Ruru
Sep 24, 2009, 01:27 PM
i'm not sure yet which one i'll be doing more.

the only thing i'd need from the event would be armas lines and those hardly ever drop no matter what you run >.> so who knows.

SupraMedical68
Sep 24, 2009, 02:52 PM
After reviewing the PSUPEDIA I agree with Max..

Alpha seems to have far better drops. IE.

-Gur Hanab
-Diad
-Psycho Wand
-De Ragun
-Adahna Unit

The only drops I can see on Beta that pique my interest is the Vish Diraga and the Armas Line... Can anyone provide a good arguement for Beta?

Sounds good to me. I think I'll be running Alpha too.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 24, 2009, 03:14 PM
I'll do whichever run suits my whims at the time. There's too much fun to be had for me to worry too much about the drops.

Powder Keg
Sep 24, 2009, 05:29 PM
I don't remember Beta all too well, but I do remember Alpha being much better.

One thing is for sure, those of us hunting the Adhanna unit isn't going to be happy everytime we get the Dulk map. >_>

Will_Nonheim
Sep 24, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'll be running whichever has an open party. I'm not even doing this for drops, doing that's not even fun anymore. >.>;

darkante
Sep 24, 2009, 10:54 PM
If my friend insisted to activate my account.
I would probably runned mostly Alpha+ for the Adahna unit.

But thatīs not case here so tata!

Ethateral
Sep 24, 2009, 10:58 PM
I'll be doing whichever gets my Guntecher leveled to cap, lol. I don't even care about drops.

Noblewine
Sep 24, 2009, 11:46 PM
I'm going to run both.

DPShiro
Sep 25, 2009, 04:28 AM
I will only run Alpha, the Adahna Unit is the only thing that interests me :)