PDA

View Full Version : mutrue

hightlights
Sep 27, 2009, 10:11 PM
kielyn has a lot to say but she lelt out that she clames to be a guy who has a psu lover that is married wiyh two kids thats a male? this male is 40 years oldshe also has a 18 year old love who plays with her? how many guys has been her lovers

Allison_W
Sep 27, 2009, 10:12 PM
man what

hightlights
Sep 27, 2009, 10:13 PM
before kielyn trys to destroy ppl lives she need to look at her self

Tetsaru
Sep 27, 2009, 10:16 PM
What is this, I don't even... o_o;

FKL is THAT way ---->

Allison_W
Sep 27, 2009, 10:19 PM
More importantly:

http://www.learn-english-online.org/

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 27, 2009, 10:34 PM
Intriguing...

Volcompat321
Sep 27, 2009, 10:38 PM
What is this, I don't even... o_o;

FKL is THAT way ---->

Tet, I finally disagree.
FKL is this way- ↓ ⇩ ⇊ ↯ ↴ ↷ ⇣

Mimo
Sep 27, 2009, 10:40 PM
What's a mutrue? :?

Volcompat321
Sep 27, 2009, 10:42 PM
I'm guessing the OP was referring to Kielyn's thread labeled "Mature".
Just a guess though.

Powder Keg
Sep 27, 2009, 10:53 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/4974_91227117382_88390832382_178019.jpg

Keilyn
Sep 27, 2009, 11:06 PM
Hello Everyone...

When I met a certain person, we liked each other's characters....but we also liked roleplaying. We found that PSU itself at times can be boring and with so much that can be bought for the rooms and done outside the missions with clothing and what not...that it would be fun to try to make something in roleplaying (not to mention is has a good backdrop for a story) ^_^

We decided that it would be neat to make a "Character to Character" love-Roleplaying relationship between two of our characters and relate our other characters in some context in roleplaying to each other.

We both have expressed to each other that this is about Roleplaying itself. We have real lives and people in the real world to tend to as well. We simply are in it for the fun of it. So you see...its not about trying to turn two characters into "cyber sex" partners, but about actually making a character personality that goes beyond Levels and Types....

"Character to Character" means that the player's controlling the character have the character's themselves and their personality enter into a relationship with another player's character and their personality. This entire character relationship only exists within the scope of the game itself and we have no other communication medium outside of simple mail and our cards to find each other.

You talk of ruining peoples lives but you're the one barging in here and making such claims....You want to continue a thread that had been locked by a moderator which I started...Lets not forget that the LIE that was started in-game caused 9 people to blacklist me instantly.....and the motive for the lie was the belief our relationship was "real" to some jealous person.

If you knew me in-game...you would know that I like writing fanfics and stories and like to use roleplaying to get ideas. My Sig Quote comes from my latest work in progress..

~Keilyn

Volcompat321
Sep 27, 2009, 11:12 PM
You really thought you had to justify yourself?

Just ignore it, and take this thread as the joke it is.
The OP didn't even type in proper English.

Mimo
Sep 27, 2009, 11:15 PM
:-o

[spoiler-box]OH!! (looks at other thread ._.)I get it, you must be having it hard then :\ Well goodluck sorting things out and I don't see a problem with roleplaying as long as it suits the person roleplaying and they are in agreement with other roleplayers on how they're character is portrayed. etc.. ^^;

yeah you should probably ignore this thread XD..[/spoiler-box]

Keilyn
Sep 27, 2009, 11:17 PM
You really thought you had to justify yourself?

Just ignore it, and take this thread as the joke it is.
The OP didn't even type in proper English.

You're right, but I just wanted to give that person the benefit of the doubt.

Oh well...

Shou
Sep 27, 2009, 11:47 PM
Oshi it's Keilyn

Neith
Sep 28, 2009, 03:43 AM
Welcome to the internet.

Cleanse it with fire. :disapprove:

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Sep 28, 2009, 03:44 AM
:l

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Sep 28, 2009, 01:04 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/wss8kk.jpg

Not even Soul Sistah knows what you honkies are goin on about!

Volcompat321
Sep 28, 2009, 04:30 PM
That almost looks like Nitro!

Almost.
Mostly because of the fro.