PDA

View Full Version : This is probably going to get shot down...

TalHex
Sep 30, 2009, 09:59 AM
but would anybody be interested in doing a formal rp? With all the great writers here it would probably end up being pretty great.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2009, 05:12 PM
Or you could just do a CYOA. :wacko:

TalHex
Sep 30, 2009, 05:36 PM
CYOA aren't as great >.>

astuarlen
Sep 30, 2009, 06:17 PM
With all the great writers here it would probably end up being pretty great.

CYOA aren't as great >.>

I guess Ursula Le Guin and Shin are too busy being great right now. Have you tried asking Tony the Tiger?

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 08:31 PM
What exactly is CYOA?

Gibdozer
Sep 30, 2009, 08:42 PM
I'm guessing it's a choose your own adventure. I'm not sure what an sp is though.

Nice to see a reference to Ursula Le Guin, I know we could just plagiarise some of her books, kid friendly them up a bit, we'll call it Harry Potter it'll make millions!

Zimbabwe
Sep 30, 2009, 08:53 PM
I'm seriously lost here.
How does this work?

Retniwreven
Sep 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
I'm seriously lost here.
How does this work?

You give us your bank account number and P.I.N., wait five days, and we'll get back to you with the information.
No seriously. You can trust us. Totally.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2009, 10:38 PM
never mind >.> was an idiot for asking.

Vanzazikon
Sep 30, 2009, 10:41 PM
You don't ask, you just do.

Randomness
Sep 30, 2009, 10:57 PM
never mind >.> was an idiot for asking. expecting FKL to be serious

Fixed?

TalHex
Sep 30, 2009, 11:11 PM
yeah pretty much >.>

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2009, 11:57 PM
I honestly don't see how making an RP thread would be any good, since most of you godmod rp anyway.

TalHex
Oct 1, 2009, 06:12 AM
honestly, this is only the place where I godmod. Actually godmoding in a rp thread is really bad >.>

Lance813
Oct 1, 2009, 08:10 AM
*godmods*

*Randomness' head explodes.*

:wacko:

Outrider
Oct 1, 2009, 10:11 AM
honestly, this is only the place where I godmod. Actually godmoding in a rp thread is really bad >.>

I'd argue that having an RP thread is really bad anyway, but whatever.

I did chat room RP when I was a teenager, so I guess I can't really point fingers.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 1, 2009, 12:53 PM
Yea...I'm not a fan of the RP threads. Tried it once when I was in high school. Didn't work out too well. Lasted 5 minutes before I trolled it. So yea, if you want to do a RP thread go ahead. I'll be the Nigerian Prince who needs your bank account so I can store my vast amounts of money in. No worries I'll leave a little something behind!

TalHex
Oct 1, 2009, 06:19 PM
i've reassed my opinion... i don't think FKL would last past five rp posts anyways >.> *waves the white flag of surrender*

Mixfortune
Oct 1, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah it's FKL's fault.
Fuck them.

astuarlen
Oct 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah it's FKL's fault.
Fuck them.

Is it too late to return them? Or would it be best to just regift at this point?

TalHex
Oct 1, 2009, 07:24 PM
Is it too late to return them? Or would it be best to just regift at this point?

how dare you! you're a regifter!

Scejntjynahl
Oct 2, 2009, 08:50 PM
Ask Meira, she might give you pointers on how to run an RP thread. But if you do this in FKL expect chimps flinging flaming feces everywhich way.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 2, 2009, 11:59 PM
never mind >.> was an idiot for asking.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/shooter1.gif

I did chat room RP when I was a teenager, so I guess I can't really point fingers.
The golden days were back when everyone used the same basic set of rules. When people started flooding in from other RP communities with vastly different rule sets, it all went down hill.

Ask Meira, she might give you pointers on how to run an RP thread. But if you do this in FKL expect chimps flinging flaming feces everywhich way.
The best environment for an RP thread on PSO-World is Fan Works. There have been a number of such threads in the past, and anyone is welcome to start another one. If we get a considerable number of them, then RP might even get its own forum.
Any RP that occurs in FKL is, indeed, doomed to :wacko:.

Retniwreven
Oct 3, 2009, 01:21 PM
I used to godmode when I was 13.
Looking back on those days, I kinda want to slap myself.

Sayara
Oct 3, 2009, 01:26 PM
I know people who still godmode. wwwww

astuarlen
Oct 3, 2009, 01:52 PM

It's never too late for justice.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 3, 2009, 02:18 PM
Justice right across the face.

Retniwreven
Oct 3, 2009, 06:22 PM
It's never too late for justice.

Yes, but regret has mostly been replaced by denial, so I don't feel the need to smack myself, just my inner child.

Randomness
Oct 3, 2009, 06:34 PM
Yes, but regret has mostly been replaced by denial, so I don't feel the need to smack myself, just my inner child.

This. Except my inner child is alive and kicking.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
http://laranjamecanica.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/james-hetfield.jpg

JUSTICE IS LOST, JUSTICE IS RAPED, JUSTICE IS GONE

Retniwreven
Oct 3, 2009, 06:39 PM
This. Except my inner child is alive and kicking.

Oh, I let mine out to play sometimes. They just get blamed for breaking things.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 3, 2009, 09:02 PM

We were all idiots when we were 13. No exceptions. Personally, I'm fascinated with how much 13-year-olds stick out in an internet crowd, even if they are among 14-year-olds.