PDA

View Full Version : Local Theater and a Disaster Called: Parking

ULTICOMP
Feb 22, 2003, 10:44 PM
Me and a friend drove to Hollywood Connection today. It's a movie theater/skating rink/arcade/hell hole. We went there to go see Old School. We took seperate cars for some odd reason. As we pull into the parking lot I realize that there is NO WHERE to park. I continue to drive around looking as my friend goes into a neighboring parking lot. As I drive around I notice that one person has parked their vehicle onto the curb. After some time my friend alerts me via cellphone that he has found a parking space but it's very far away from the theater. I then attempt to get into another parking lot while dodging mothers with their children in hand and walking in the middle of the lane. I finally come to the realization that I'm never going to park so I call my friend and tell him I give up and then I drive to my highschool which is near by and wait for him to rendevuze with me. We then stand around in the highschool parking lot trying to figure out what to do. We decided to go to the mall and become mallrats for a day. We have lunch in the food court and look at CDs at the FYE and then we decide to leave and do so. We both go home without seeing Old School. A great day for a movie was wasted because of no place to park.

DragonFang
Feb 22, 2003, 11:13 PM
Haha..that sucks for you!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Feb 23, 2003, 09:50 AM
Wow. I'm glad I live in a small town...
No, I'm not!

Oh, Hi ULTICOMP. I rarely see you outside IRC.

ULTICOMP
Feb 23, 2003, 12:19 PM
Well I wouldn't really consider Columbus, Georgia to be a large town. IRC RULES!