PDA

View Full Version : So, I've been here a year now.

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 11:09 PM
Let's make it 100 more?

Randomness
Sep 30, 2009, 11:11 PM
You might break records that way.

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 11:17 PM
I hope so!

AlexCraig
Sep 30, 2009, 11:29 PM
2 days ago it was 3 years for me.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2009, 11:58 PM
2 days ago it was 3 years for me.
Level up!

AlexCraig
Oct 1, 2009, 12:06 AM
That would suck. 1 level per year.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 12:10 AM
You get what you get. :E

Somnia
Oct 1, 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm level 0. :(

astuarlen
Oct 1, 2009, 12:38 AM
You might break records that way.

Try putting your parents' old LPs in the oven for an even keener result. Makes great mothers/fathers day gifts.

Leviathan
Oct 1, 2009, 03:25 PM
You have like double my post count. D:

CrimsomWolf
Oct 1, 2009, 04:45 PM
Been here for two years now...

I demand at least 12 months back.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 06:36 PM
Been here 3 years since May.

astuarlen
Oct 1, 2009, 06:55 PM
Suddenly I'm the crazy old cat lady in this thread. =~^*v*^~=

Volcompat321
Oct 1, 2009, 07:09 PM
You have like double my post count. D:

It's because....well, I don't know why.
I get bored and post here. ?:o

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 07:28 PM
No, it's because you went to PSU Gen.

Volcompat321
Oct 1, 2009, 07:32 PM
I was there before I came down here.
I only discovered this place like 6 months after I joined PSO-W.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 07:55 PM
mgts.

Outrider
Oct 2, 2009, 10:52 AM
Suddenly I'm the crazy old cat lady in this thread. =~^*v*^~=

Oh snap.

Vanzazikon
Oct 2, 2009, 12:13 PM
No, it's because you went to PSU Gen.I thought it was because his mouth never closes...

astuarlen
Oct 2, 2009, 12:24 PM
You can be the crazy old gent, Outrider! We'll live across from each other in apartments overlooking a shared alley, and we'll open our windows and shout our crazy old heads off about how loudly your parrot is shrieking/fish are bubbling/miniature tyrannosaurus-poodle is tearing baby rabbits up or my cats [i]mraaaaaoowwing.

But we'll also share a not-so-secret bond: a delight in grouching about the Youth and their Lifestyles and how loud we have to turn up the TV to hear Unsolved Mysteries, which leads to the commercials practically shattering our desiccated eardrums.

Then one quiet weekday--middle of the afternoon, nothing to do--we'll rig up a rope-bucket-pulley system to ferry books back and forth through the opposite windows of our two apartments; we'll use it to share large-print editions of our latest reads and magazines which have been marked up with circles and exclamation points and arrows pointing to all manner of modern immodesties. I tell ya, it'll be grand.

Volcompat321
Oct 2, 2009, 12:35 PM
I thought it was because his mouth never closes...

Well, we know who has his panties up in a bunch!
:-P

Maybe you mean my hands never stop typing though.

Vanzazikon
Oct 2, 2009, 12:43 PM
Is that so?

Volcompat321
Oct 2, 2009, 12:46 PM
Yes Vanz, it is so.
So I assume.

PwNeR
Oct 2, 2009, 01:33 PM
Yeah well I've been here for 3 years!
Granted I've been idle for 2 and 3 fourths of those years.

Outrider
Oct 2, 2009, 01:55 PM
You can be the crazy old gent, Outrider! We'll live across from each other in apartments overlooking a shared alley, and we'll open our windows and shout our crazy old heads off about how loudly your parrot is shrieking/fish are bubbling/miniature tyrannosaurus-poodle is tearing baby rabbits up or my cats [i]mraaaaaoowwing.

But we'll also share a not-so-secret bond: a delight in grouching about the Youth and their Lifestyles and how loud we have to turn up the TV to hear Unsolved Mysteries, which leads to the commercials practically shattering our desiccated eardrums.

Then one quiet weekday--middle of the afternoon, nothing to do--we'll rig up a rope-bucket-pulley system to ferry books back and forth through the opposite windows of our two apartments; we'll use it to share large-print editions of our latest reads and magazines which have been marked up with circles and exclamation points and arrows pointing to all manner of modern immodesties. I tell ya, it'll be grand.

That sounds lovely. I was thinking I might start keeping penguins. They're nature's butlers!

(Or was that monkeys?)

astuarlen
Oct 2, 2009, 02:39 PM
I doubt monkeys (or apes, for that matter) would make very good butlers; they seem more inclined to sling shit than tidy up. Imagine what a mess they'd make of their clothes, the curtains, the tea service... I can hardly bear to contemplate it. Plus, they're rather rowdy animals--much noisier than penguins, I think.

Outrider
Oct 2, 2009, 03:01 PM
The internet seems to disagree:

http://www.butlerstatue.com/prod_images_blowup/monkey-butler1.jpg

Just look how happy he is!

Vanzazikon
Oct 2, 2009, 03:40 PM
Butlers that shove bananas up their own ass? Such a bizarre taste, Outrider.

astuarlen
Oct 2, 2009, 04:04 PM
It's the toe-thumbs that get me every time.

Outrider
Oct 2, 2009, 05:01 PM
It's the toe-thumbs that get me every time.

They just want to shake hands.

WITH THEIR FEET.

astuarlen
Oct 2, 2009, 05:09 PM
I wanna hold your foot...

Scejntjynahl
Oct 2, 2009, 08:47 PM
New unrelease Beatle's song?

Kent
Oct 2, 2009, 08:52 PM
Silly newbs.

Back in my day, we had to walk here. Through two feet of snow. Uphill both ways.

Scejntjynahl
Oct 2, 2009, 08:53 PM
Sounds kinky.

Outrider
Oct 5, 2009, 10:29 AM
Silly newbs.

Back in my day, we had to walk here. Through two feet of snow. Uphill both ways.

DURING A HEAT WAVE.

astuarlen
Oct 5, 2009, 12:23 PM
Silly newbs.

DURING A HEAT WAVE.

On the surface of the moon (and hence backwards)?

Mixfortune
Oct 5, 2009, 04:19 PM
Silly newbs.

Silly people coming to this site in the Dreamcast days.

Outrider
Oct 5, 2009, 04:39 PM
What's a Dreamcast?

Mixfortune
Oct 5, 2009, 04:44 PM
I'm not completely sure, but I didn't know PSU was on a third console.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 10, 2009, 06:25 AM
+ 1 crazy old guys FTW

*does secret handshake with Outrider (too fast to be seen by non old mans)*
Whence complete, we wave in tandem to catsuarlen. Progressive, that ast to ats, to better fit with the new cattitude - uh huh uh uh ooow - got a new cattidu... WMVD youtube stops even this, even here.

Also Chuck norris, gots this old man avatar. That's fantastic soo much. I thought it would take years for PSZYOUS to get some more old mans. Glad to be wrong.

You'd best get out before year 7 or else you're staying until year 10 unless that year '12 thing we're not talking about goes down. And then "lolwut" corresponds to another thing, sorta like that Y2K thing.

Outrider
Oct 11, 2009, 10:32 PM
Oh snap.

Kent
Oct 11, 2009, 10:34 PM
What's a Dreamcast?
It was an add-on expansion for the Saturn. Basically, it made the system think constantly.

Outrider
Oct 11, 2009, 10:38 PM
It was an add-on expansion for the Saturn. Basically, it made the system think constantly.

I really loved the Dreamcast commercials where it showed all the game characters living inside the console.

They had such a great "ReBoot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot)" vibe to them.

Mixfortune
Oct 12, 2009, 12:22 AM
+ 1 crazy old guys FTW

*does secret handshake with Outrider (too fast to be seen by non old mans)*
Whence complete, we wave in tandem to catsuarlen. Progressive, that ast to ats, to better fit with the new cattitude - uh huh uh uh ooow - got a new cattidu... WMVD youtube stops even this, even here.

Also Chuck norris, gots this old man avatar. That's fantastic soo much. I thought it would take years for PSZYOUS to get some more old mans. Glad to be wrong.

You'd best get out before year 7 or else you're staying until year 10 unless that year '12 thing we're not talking about goes down. And then "lolwut" corresponds to another thing, sorta like that Y2K thing.

You are a bear trap when it comes to older threads.
Held in place yet oh so mangled.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 12, 2009, 02:17 AM
wtf mix threads are usually the ones you have to read.

-

I really loved the Dreamcast commercials where it showed all the game characters living inside the console.

My old Mario sig youtube linkage, had a similar thing going, Bowser next to Peach all dancing in unison, then the (newest model) NES closed up on them from the top as mustachio jumped in. Tragic.

Before you click, maybe classifies as AMV w/ BGM, and 5:08 runtime. Goes by quick though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGkcJsjT_UY

Or I guess it was Wario and Link.