PDA

View Full Version : getting back into the game

KatanaRyu
Oct 2, 2009, 03:15 AM
I started playing PSU back when it first came out offline. Jumped online for a couple of months when AOTI was released, than canceled once I had completed all story missions that had been released at the time.

Kinda getting bored with all the current games i have and along with some downtime. I was wondering what i should expect coming back into the game? Last i played was a little bit after Farewell to Mother story mission if that effects anything.

DPShiro
Oct 2, 2009, 03:53 AM
I started playing PSU back when it first came out offline. Jumped online for a couple of months when AOTI was released, than canceled once I had completed all story missions that had been released at the time.

Kinda getting bored with all the current games i have and along with some downtime. I was wondering what i should expect coming back into the game? Last i played was a little bit after Farewell to Mother story mission if that effects anything.

Right now we have a small event going on that drops some sweet things and gives nice EXP. Hop on that and you will get into the game quick again.

Beothewulf
Oct 2, 2009, 07:51 AM
I can tell u what to expect coming back to psu. hmm let me think.. reskins reskins reskins, and the same lazy sega corp. I'm about to drop psu its just getting old.

NiceOnes
Oct 2, 2009, 10:38 AM
I started a month after it was released and put it down for over a year halfway through firebreak.. I came back for the lighting carnival and I'm still having fun today. Wednesday was an extra fun day as I managed to obtain an Adhana Cannon. Now I just need a KE to make me feel like a real cast.