PDA

View Full Version : fan base psu podcast

Kazuma-kun2
Oct 2, 2009, 08:00 AM
hi all i was thinking of doing y own fan base podcast for psu and i was wondering if u would like to be a part of it too.
i use ventrillo and skype so either one is good
the timeline is a bit differernt over here for me so bare with me ^^;
my skype name is damian82469
if ur interested all you need is a headset.
pm me if you want to take part

RubyEclipse
Oct 3, 2009, 10:28 PM
I'm interested in seeing how this comes together and/or giving tips if I can.

I have a bit of history in podcasting, so I'd be happy to offer any advice if you want it.

Kazuma-kun2
Oct 6, 2009, 09:36 AM
thanks ruby
i do have a question if im using skype, i can use coolpro 2 to record the podcast can it record people from other end too when there voices are coming throught the headset instead of a mic on my end.

my podcast is gonna be called Otaku's Alike
but for a pure PSU part im gonna see if i can create a small seperate podcast alongside that one which u know as Guardians Alike.
there will; be me and a friend.

I will refer myself as Inferno from my PSU character and my friend Sean as Sean Alpha.
PLus i will be doing quizes for giving psu prizes (in game prizes) for winners.
which will include S weapons and spare items and units ( im having storage issues). the shop is closed till i set it up for podcast. also listeners can excuslivey visit the shop too for MAG weapons and S base grinders.

Kazuma-kun2
Nov 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
this weekend ill be recording ep1
ill be trying to get Sean_Alpha from the official forums to join hes being grounded till xmas but hes aloud out once a week for work.
unfortunalty i wasnt able to find any Pumpkin heads rods for the shop but i will be able to find good stuff for the shop
thats all for now

Volcompat321
Nov 6, 2009, 05:37 PM
I'd like to be a part of it!
I don't have Vent or Skype, but I can download either one. :o
Just tell me how.

Sneeper7904
Nov 6, 2009, 05:39 PM
I guess i could join in and maybe my fellow ST sisters and brothers.

Squirrel3D
Nov 6, 2009, 09:42 PM
No offense, but I'll only listen if someone like Tetsaru is part of the cast. I want to hear all sides of the game, not just one.

Kazuma-kun2
Nov 7, 2009, 11:59 PM
ye cool skype is easier to use if u want to download that, my user name is at start of tread oh and to the last post theirs a friend of mine who isnt player for the other side of views too.
ill be recording ep1 tomorow evening so add me and ill send u a msg if u wnat to join in.