PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know that happened

W0LB0T
Oct 3, 2009, 11:29 AM
For some reason now, when ever my Incandesent light bulbs burn out, they don't die like a normal bulb. See in normal bulbs, the fillament just breaks, but mine fall out. the whole glass bit falls clean out, only leaving the metal cap which sits in the socket. They have gone suicidal. I've got depressed light bulbs. Maybe the Fluroescent ones are giving them shit, and they just can't take the abuse so they hurl them selves on the floor in a shower of glass and angnst.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 3, 2009, 11:50 AM
Get blacklights, they work, I swear.

astuarlen
Oct 3, 2009, 12:02 PM
I've been having bad luck with CFLs recently; the first was DOA, the second worked for less than a month before devouring a double-stack dustburger. And unfortunately the light where I've been (trying) to use one is ridiculously hard to reach, disassemble, and reassemble. ._. Screw lightbulbs; let's bring back candle light.

SabZero
Oct 3, 2009, 02:27 PM
Incandescents are basically outlawed in the EU now. Good riddance too. The last one I had in my room exploded like a fucker when I turned it on. *cli-POW* isn't fun at night.

HUnewearl_Meira
Oct 3, 2009, 09:13 PM
Incandescent Light Bulb (in use) + Water Gun = ???

SStrikerR
Oct 3, 2009, 11:29 PM
Incandescent Light Bulb (in use) + Water Gun = ???

See this is one of those things that you don't want to post.

"This just in: Minor burns down house. How? 'Somebody made me want to figure out the answer in the equation Incandescent Light bulb (in use) + Water Gun = ???
The answer is fire.'"