PDA

View Full Version : A serious grinding question

LovelyCorinn
Oct 4, 2009, 05:50 PM
Im trying to understand something here so i figured i would ask on the forums and get everyone's opinion, why is a 7/7 adahna cannon supposedly worth only 120 mil and an 8/8 going for 160-190? are these people crazy? i really dont think that 1 grind higher should be so much, so if 7/7 is that low in value ill just keep mine because that price isnt worth it, thats the price of a red knight and red knight is old as hell, nah i cant get cheated like that lol.

Vickie
Oct 4, 2009, 05:57 PM
i dunno but it is what it is, maybe because they added the price of the s10's they used into the equation lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7YfVLC6I_U&feature=related

LovelyCorinn
Oct 4, 2009, 06:10 PM
Maybe so vickie lol, that would explain it because i sure cant figure it out.

Ruru
Oct 4, 2009, 06:14 PM
this kinda stuff always happens when the community runs the economy.

alot of these people dont know about economics. so you'll find things like that all the time.

same goes for when the mats to make certain items cost more overall than the finished product.

LovelyCorinn
Oct 4, 2009, 07:23 PM
well no reason why us with 7/7 should get less so i suggest that all with 7/7 increase their price to the same as the 8/8 160-190, its bad enough those with 8/8 couldnt come with a reason when i asked except one who said high demand lol what nonsense, still no reason to throw an extra 50+ mil on it.

str898mustang
Oct 4, 2009, 07:53 PM
looks ........ a 8/8 looks better on a palette than a 7/7

Delete
Oct 4, 2009, 08:53 PM
same goes for when the mats to make certain items cost more overall than the finished product.

Freakin Melan Fist is a good example :nono:

On topic, I would recommend you hold on to it for a while and wait til after the event when they go up in price, assuming they will.

LovelyCorinn
Oct 4, 2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah good idea i surely will do this, wont let mine go for nothing.

Alamar
Oct 5, 2009, 12:32 AM
I just love to read these topics. Brings out all the greatness in people don't it. Like the "ME MONSTER" vain responses. Things are always over priced same reason in real life "Greed" plain and simple.