PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Adahna Route Times

NiceOnes
Oct 5, 2009, 01:19 PM
I was running with a pretty good group last night and we were pulling off the protectors A+ Adahna route in less than nine minutes. 8:49 was our best time.

As fast as this seemed to me I'm sure it is slow by comparison to other parties out there...

Post your best times!

Ellipsis...
Oct 5, 2009, 02:01 PM
5:20 FM GM duo. There's a very large topic running at the official forums regarding this :D

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=298890

Here's a video of our run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXD6mTJ5SnQ

NiceOnes
Oct 5, 2009, 02:42 PM
Damn.. That's hella fast! Thanks for the link!

Tianna
Oct 5, 2009, 02:46 PM
Yes, Rau and bobby are effing fast. They also did in ONE run GM/PT 6:??
spAwn and I ran adahna S2 as Pt/GM 8:33 but we will get better times.

milranduil
Oct 5, 2009, 03:05 PM
Best solo FM time: 7:34
Best solo GM time: 8:54
Best FM GM duo time: 5:20
and Tianna got our GM PT time lol.

Shou
Oct 5, 2009, 03:35 PM
Go back to sleep Bobby.

Ellipsis...
Oct 5, 2009, 03:36 PM
lol yeah Shou go over to his place and make him sleep... he needs it :(

NiceOnes
Oct 5, 2009, 03:37 PM
Jesus... Kinda puts some perspective on how average I am at this game.. Oh well, I'm having fun anyways..

Gratz on all those crazy times!

Ellipsis...
Oct 5, 2009, 03:39 PM
Jesus... Kinda puts some perspective on how average I am at this game.. Oh well, I'm having fun anyways..

That's the most important thing :)

We TA because that's what we find fun. As long as you're having fun that's all that counts :D

Shou
Oct 5, 2009, 04:18 PM
lol yeah Shou go over to his place and make him sleep... he needs it :(
He gets pleanty of sleep. He just waits till 7am to go to bed.
I came over today at 1pm and he was snooz'n >_>

While I get up at 7:30 <_<

Oh and ya I can't wait to TA after the supp update. I have soooooooooooooooooooo much to do for my AT and MF pallets durring the MAG+ rewards it's not even funny...

milranduil
Oct 5, 2009, 06:17 PM
He gets pleanty of sleep. He just waits till 7am to go to bed.
I came over today at 1pm and he was snooz'n >_>

While I get up at 7:30 <_<

Oh and ya I can't wait to TA after the supp update. I have soooooooooooooooooooo much to do for my AT and MF pallets durring the MAG+ rewards it's not even funny...

I wouldn't call 5 hours of sleep plenty lolol.

desturel
Oct 5, 2009, 07:00 PM
For the heck of it, a friend and I did a Masterforce (Neuman Male)/Acrotecher (Neuman female) Duo of the Zoal/Magas route. 10 minutes with no discs picked up. 14:48 with 10/10. I'm pretty sure we can get that to sub 10 time depending on how Magas wants to cooperate and how well megid wants to kick in.

As for the Adahna route we normally get 10 minute runs (Gunmaster cast male /Fighgunner cast female) with 10/10 discs so without discs/boxes we could likely get it down to 7 or a bit faster we haven't really tried.

Shadow Slayer
Oct 5, 2009, 11:05 PM
speaking of MAG+ anybody heard anything about that lately?

Tianna
Oct 6, 2009, 07:41 AM

I know how you feel. After running and watching Bobby and Rau run the PT/GM combo I felt a lil sick...lol. BUT, after thinking about it and seeing where to improve it just makes me want to analyze things a bit more and improve our times. To see someone get almost a full 2 minutes under your own time can be one of 2 things...disheartening or an inspiration...let it be the latter. And I would like to add that both Bobby and Rau are VERY accomodating and nice about helping out. They aren't jerks that will put your time and effort down but instead look to be of assistance.

JFKdj
Oct 6, 2009, 08:14 AM
For the heck of it, a friend and I did a Masterforce (Neuman Male)/Acrotecher (Neuman female) Duo of the Zoal/Magas route. 10 minutes with no discs picked up. 14:48 with 10/10. I'm pretty sure we can get that to sub 10 time depending on how Magas wants to cooperate and how well megid wants to kick in.

When Megid works well, the dragon usually takes off and Magas gets teleport happy, if everything goes right we should be around 9 minutes.

Cleptomaniac
Oct 6, 2009, 12:24 PM
My best time is 936.

desturel
Oct 6, 2009, 05:49 PM
When Megid works well, the dragon usually takes off and Magas gets teleport happy, if everything goes right we should be around 9 minutes.

We actually should get under 9 if we can kill Zoal before it takes off and do another Mexican standoff with Magas. The biggest question is two Masterforce or Masterforce/Acrotecher.