PDA

View Full Version : offering box

AmenRa
Oct 6, 2009, 12:22 PM
Im sure its been brought up before so give me a link, but i was wondering what the offering box does and what to put in it? thanks

Gunslinger-08
Oct 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
Um... you can get all the different color variations of the Mikumiko Set, Mirei's Photo Frame, a couple music discs, and... those are the big ones.

Anyway, you can put anything that you don't want in there, but I think stuff with a higher NPC-sellback value will be more likely to give you something.

hunterseifer
Oct 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
LOL here
http://www.psupedia.info/Offering_box
the more rare the item you put in, the better the chances of getting something in return. Usually like throwing a huge cutter regardless of % in would get you something, I havent played in awhile so you'll have to experiment, good luck!

AmenRa
Oct 6, 2009, 12:57 PM
Thank you, ive been throwing in misc. stuff and nothing ever happens lol

Dhylec
Oct 6, 2009, 01:51 PM
Thank you, ive been throwing in misc. stuff and nothing ever happens lol

Try throwing in something of high resale value, preferably above 30k. Ya might not notice, but a stack of Vulcaline, that everyone is ignoring, can get ya something from the box too.

Allison_W
Oct 6, 2009, 02:51 PM
Try throwing in something of high resale value, preferably above 30k. Ya might not notice, but a stack of Vulcaline, that everyone is ignoring, can get ya something from the box too.

Some of us still use Vulcalines, for that matter. Think of the poor Wartechers on Moatoob who'd be happy to have that Muktrand the Vulcalines and Mot Ebons you left behind could have made!

Shang
Oct 6, 2009, 05:04 PM
I usually spam the offering box regularly, especially during this event with all the A and S rank weapons that have low player value. For some reason, S rank boards tend to work occasionally as well.

moomoopenguin
Oct 6, 2009, 09:21 PM
I've found a rank whips work well....

Shang
Oct 7, 2009, 07:05 AM
I swear a friend of mine is blessed by that temple. He buys megaholy maybe 3 or 4 times in a week and gets a photo stand every other day. It's actually kinda irritating. >.<