PDA

View Full Version : Ode to fallen Comrades

Tianna
Oct 7, 2009, 10:15 AM
I have seen alot of mention of friends quitting PSU over the last year or so in different threads but not an idividual thread dedicated to thier memory. If I am mistaken I appologize in advance.

Here is a list of people that influenced me that have quit:

Winterheat AKA Altered.. true friend, awesome player, sorely missed
Brianna.. My friend IRL, gone 6 months says she might come back..dunno :(
Cracka_J AKA SexuaI Favors... "out of the way" nice, great player, sorely missed
Icingo(yes I spelled name correctly).. very sweet, great friend, hope he comes back
Ashe FF(?)... first friend from germany, true friend, pops in rarely
MightyEarthSage..not gone from PSU but gone to 360(dark side) :P

And honorable mention to these:

Pillar AKA Silence AKA Poot Smat AKA Haymaker.. in Afgahnastan..come home safe
VA's Finest...in Afgahnastan...come home safely

Share those friends that made an impression on you and are missed

CeasOne
Oct 7, 2009, 11:42 AM
I guess I'll add my fallen psu buddies to the list....
crocky "my padewan" =)
zymetric "og" he got me started on pso way back on v1 dreamcast!
miisohorny good player & friend..

Sucks when your friends quit but can you blame them? It's a great game but yea..... I want my effing rabbit wands! =)

Tianna
Oct 7, 2009, 12:21 PM
Yes, it does suck but hopefully Sega will keep the updates coming so no more quit and maybe.....just maybe some of the older player come back.

Alamar
Oct 7, 2009, 03:07 PM
Azurewrath: quit for WoW while ago will not be back. good person and friend
Oscarin: From Spain, Great guy really funny good person. Left to get married never came back.
DJ Skyepic: The best Techer I EVER seen in this game. Great guy also.
Electric Boogaloo: Techer really funny, Nice guy. Quit game.
Rumor: Techer One of the first people I met on here. Gone for other games.

Could think of more but that's some off top of my head. Really good people gone but not forgotten.

Kylie
Oct 7, 2009, 03:10 PM
Back when I was around (I think I'll try it again eventually...), just about everyone on my list. :lol: It had been really depressing for a while.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 7, 2009, 04:35 PM
I left. I'd like to give a shout out to my homey Tetsaru. For all the days we had. And Mikuru, because who else am I gonna talk to about hentai...and other things. Also, some of my other friends that are not on this board. Oh god! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemorieeeeeeeee-*gets hit in the head by a brick*

Volcompat321
Oct 7, 2009, 04:56 PM
Gareth, and Todasa. IRL and in-game long time friends.
Been friend with them since...shit, 6th grade!
They got me into PSO and PSU.
Eventually they left PSU...lol.

Also Valkyria (Zeek you know her :D)
I sure miss her. :(
Iris Forscythe too!
Both great PSU girls!

Riviera
Oct 7, 2009, 07:06 PM
BranD (20027401)
DrAcKeN (20027652)
Nei (20028839)
Rygaen (20028660)
Ramirez (20031181)
Battle Angel Alita (20050543)

I donno if some of the names in the list rly quited, they just stoped logging in without a warning or whatever. Miss them all anyway.

Cracka_J
Oct 7, 2009, 09:24 PM
tianna rox cause she sells 10/10 pwands :D

unlike other people that shall remain nameless that liked to put up fake 10/10 pwand troll trade threads to see what they could obtain. :argh:

off the top my head, all my bros in TLM, but I still talk to those fags almost on a daily basis so they don't really count.

chill people that I can remember - dunno if they've quit or not since I left

peppercat - just a cool dude overall
drexxin & seo - cool peeps in game and my forum trolling friends on psow
eleina - never ran with you, but you always inspired the highest level of competition, and were always chill to talk to on the boards.
namine - awesome techer, always reliable, almost knew every line of clerks animated :grin:

sure there's quite a few more but I'm braindead from a day at work. if anyone of you old buds wanna chat it up, I'm on aim almost everyday. it helps me not to fall asleep on the job. just click the aim icon thingy, lol.

Delete
Oct 7, 2009, 09:31 PM
Ima Beast ---- still one of my best friends, but has quit Psu

DemonSlayer---- Quit about a year ago, he has not been back online since >_>

Gunslinger-08
Oct 7, 2009, 09:50 PM
Pillar AKA Silence AKA Poot Smat AKA Haymaker.. in Afgahnastan..come home safe

Pillar's one of mine. Always had weird mannerisms that sometimes managed to piss me off, but fun to run stuff with, despite that.

Hewitt - My right-hand man/midget. Always had something funny to say, and was always up for some good insult sparring. You're still at the top of my cardlist, bro.

Tayn - Was only really around during my first 6 months, but took me under his wing (in his own way), and always had awkward comments on hand, much to the chagrin of the rest of the party.

Myna - The mellow counterpart to Tayn. Helped me out early on in my time on PSU, and always had painfully frank, but helpful advice.

RicoChet - Not one for much talk, but always open to company. Spent a number of days helping him hunt stuff on otherwise boring days.

There are a few others, but these guys are the big ones.

I miss 'em, but I've still got a handful of buddies who are active at the moment, so I'll make do.

Sayara
Oct 7, 2009, 10:06 PM
I had 3 pages of peoples.

to date, only 3 people are left.
Scenjytinal, Ryna and Drag-Wind :|

Tianna
Oct 8, 2009, 08:39 AM
Thnx Cracka for the comments and for reminding me of someone i forgot on my list that I haven't seen in quite a while....Peppercat...cool and fun to run with.
Also a thnx to everyone else that shared in this thread (first i ever started) :)

Dragwind
Oct 8, 2009, 06:06 PM
I had 3 pages of peoples.

to date, only 3 people are left.
Scenjytinal, Ryna and Drag-Wind :|

No hyphen! ;l

I still try to clear out my last page every so often for newcomers, but they don't last long. I still have a handful of old players that come back every so often, but for the most part most of my old friends are gone. I especially miss the old :TFF: crew, and the friends I made around the first few months of PSU's release. So many memories.

Volcompat321
Oct 8, 2009, 06:30 PM
I also miss the old members of CCC.
I was in this clan for a while when I first started, but had no idea they would be so awesome.

I left the game for about 10 months after I joined them, and when I came back, my good friend Slayer1355 (Nightmare1355) was still on and playing, so we got together and played the shit out of PSU again.
He pretty much quit since then, but he's on every once in a while.

VetroDrago
Oct 8, 2009, 08:50 PM
Oh man, I've obtained so many cards over time. I barely remember some of the people I've met. There are cards from people I barely talk to that still play, but I hope they stay like Alpal, Desert Claw, Bizz MK 2, FAMISH, Iceman, Carrighan, Amaury, Callie, Johnnycd81, and others. I'll get back to this thread once I look over my card list.

pinkace
Oct 8, 2009, 08:51 PM
To my APC buddies from PSO v1.... Why did you quit PSU so quickly? You guys missed out.

They are not going to read these posts anyways, they all have moved on to other things.

I mean, God, I remember my buddy Burn would have to stop playing all the time because he had to check on his baby daughter sleeping. He would feed her as we did F2R runs... imagine that. When we were done playing, we would sometimes type *kisses the baby good night*!

That 'baby' is halfway thru grade school now... isn't that crazy!?

Volcompat321
Oct 8, 2009, 08:56 PM
Oh man, I've obtained so many cards over time. I barely remember some of the people I've met. There are cards from people I barely talk to that still play, but I hope they stay like Alpal, Desert Claw, Bizz MK 2, FAMISH, Iceman, Carrighan, Amaury, Callie, Johnnycd81, and others. I'll get back to this thread once I look over my card list.

I know all of them cept like....2 people. lol.
:o
Famish is an old buddie, tell him J or Sieno said hi.
Or I'll get on and do it...lol

Saiyu_Honda
Oct 8, 2009, 09:13 PM
I'd say that it's hard to let a good friend go, let alone a good comrade like them. I might not play online much but I might have a feeling of what it's like to go through that.

Naizuya Tatzubani- F. Newman lvl 136: Hunter lvl 28
Saiyu Honda- M. Newman lvl 90: Hunter lvl ??
Yuki- F Newman lvl11: Hunter lvl 1
Minerva- F Cast lvl 32: Ranger lvl6

Volcompat321
Oct 8, 2009, 09:59 PM
I've made about 3 real great friends from PSU.
Zeek, Nightmare, and Sovalou.

I talk to Nightmare and Zeek pretty much everyday through text messages, or PSN/games.
Those three are probably the coolest people in PSU.

Tianna, you and spAwn are pretty awesome too :D:D:D

Zufield
Oct 8, 2009, 10:54 PM
Eh. I played with a bunch of French people despite speaking only English like a typical dirty American devil[/sarcasm], who were really cool (well, cool enough to let me tag along with them for so long). Of course, they don't play anymore, having moved on to more important things.

... which I should be doing. But I'm too lazy to do so.

Tetsaru
Oct 8, 2009, 11:56 PM
I'd like to give a shout-out to all the friends I've made on PSU: DOPPLEGANGAR, red_ghost, Bomber Strife, Weazel, Lasek, Tianna, Syamemaru, Astro, and anyone else who I failed to mention.

I know not all of us play PSU anymore, and I know that I criticize Sega's decisions a lot, but that shouldn't prevent us from keeping in touch. I still hang around these forums to check up on things, and I have many of your PS3/Wii/Yahoo/AIM ID's, so if you ever feel like talking or gaming with me when I'm not busy, feel free. :3

Noblewine
Oct 9, 2009, 01:01 AM
I guess they got bored and left. All i can do is be patient and hope they return.

Kazuya_14
Ken_Silver
Zankokin
Hwa Yuhna
Hino Rei
Cloud
Jokka
Zeru
Avin
Gir
Pindar
Roan
Hijou

VetroDrago
Oct 9, 2009, 01:13 PM
Here's my list after looking through my cards:

Kryos
Aleina
Roll
Afro Jones
Manny
Chelsea (such a kind person who gave me her fav wep)
Ebon lilac (my ex, met her on the game)
Quinte
Balmung
Daemon
Cwoma
*Simon*
Kourin Willowleaf (kind and loved that name)
Solitude
Slayer000
INUYASHA
Phantom Dark (really cool)
mac 55
Vincent Blakheart
sennarc (big on anime like me)
OSIMA
Vida Velun
There'e even more people, but this will do. I miss you guys.

Aeris
Oct 9, 2009, 02:36 PM
Pillar's one of mine. Always had weird mannerisms that sometimes managed to piss me off, but fun to run stuff with, despite that.

Hes one of mine too, i pray that he comes back home safe.

I talk to Nightmare and Zeek pretty much everyday through text messages, or PSN/games.

Don't Forget about me D=.

Also i have some friends that quitted as well, i will list them later.

Volcompat321
Oct 9, 2009, 05:30 PM
Well, you don't talk to me much anymore, or through text messages lol! :D

I mentioned them, they sill play, but it's nice to be able to make awesome friends.

There's also another, Deylan, and ADA..

ADA is awesome, great person, great player. We also talk through text messages and through PSN, though not too often anymore.

Deylan is also awesome. An upcoming football star, great guy in general!
He will be famous one day! Watch college football, I'll be watching for him!

Gilbert_owen_deming
Oct 9, 2009, 08:11 PM
Id like to give a shout-out to all the freinds i made over the past like 2 years:
Bomber Strife, Lasek, Weazel, Megan Tyme, Ramen, Nat Wolfen, And Many more.

Miss the Old PSU Days and Events.

I really Hope SEGA can somehow do something to make Atleast Some players wanna come back, 'Cause right now the PSU Population is like.. 10.

D<

Tianna
Oct 9, 2009, 08:53 PM
I miss Lasek also and haven't seen Ramen on in a little while.

DragonStriker
Oct 9, 2009, 09:41 PM
I miss Lasek also and haven't seen Ramen on in a little while.

Ramen was on all day today :0 And Sieno you are wrong, I am the coolest person you have ever met on PSU.

Volcompat321
Oct 9, 2009, 11:32 PM
Maybe you are, maybe not.

You don't talk to me on the phone or text me though.
I think of cool people as people I can think of as long life friends.
I think Zeek, Nightmare, and ADA as life long friends.
I'll probably have them come down to Florida, or me go to them sometime in the future!
They are seriously great people!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 9, 2009, 11:54 PM
What? I'm getting shoutouts? ;x
I love you guys too.

Due to money problems and a lack of interest in PSU, I had to cancel my sub for the first time earlier. :/ it runs out on the 20th, so I'll see whoever still plays by then.

Just wanna thank the following people who made my PSU experience fun over the last 3 years.

-Lasek, since he was my first friend ever. ;x

-Weazel Kataro, I live with the guy. So yeah.

-My friends IRL, Ashura Vengeance, Ashura, Nat Wolfen, Crimson Overdrive, and Isato Wolfire

-My regulars, Fredy(Aka The Man Dangler, Aka, Gilbert Owen Deming) MrXtreme, Alec, Megan Tyme, Neko(Aka Fatcat, I nicknamed him that 8D) Tetsauce and his friends (red_ghost, and DOPPLEGANGAR), Hotoko Hoshi and Scline, wherever he is.

-Alpal, because he's the coolest person on PSU, in-case you guys didn't know 8D (For a guy who has a rep consisting on being an elitist douchebagassholeguy, he's pretty laid back.) I'll see you on MH3. ;)

-Ramen. He's funny as hell. And smart as hell when it comes to certain aspects of PSU/Life lol..

-And anyone I forgot. I made a lot of friends over the 3 years I played on PSU. It was pretty much all I played back then. So if I forgot to mention you, don't feel too bad. ;o; You know where to reach me.

DragonStriker
Oct 10, 2009, 12:09 AM
Maybe you are, maybe not.

You don't talk to me on the phone or text me though.
I think of cool people as people I can think of as long life friends.
I think Zeek, Nightmare, and ADA as life long friends.
I'll probably have them come down to Florida, or me go to them sometime in the future!
They are seriously great people!

Just because they are your friends doesn't make them cooler than me! Everyone knows Alpal is by far the coolest guy of either servers.

Rhea-Licious
Oct 10, 2009, 04:27 PM
Just because they are your friends doesn't make them cooler than me! Everyone knows Alpal is by far the coolest guy of either servers.

Oh my dear Alpal, still big headed as always lol :P

Keilyn
Oct 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
Alpal is sooooo cool, that he is actually in my blacklist. (I hardly use Blist unless something actually happens)

Rhea-Licious
Oct 10, 2009, 04:42 PM
Alpal is sooooo cool, that he is actually in my blacklist. (I hardly use Blist unless something actually happens)

lol what the hell did he do to get on your blacklist? :o

Keilyn
Oct 10, 2009, 05:40 PM
It has been so long I probably don't remember. ^_^

I'm not the type to put people in there for the hell of it. I will tell you that I have three pages of people in my blacklist...which is actually more people in my blist in this game than all the total games combined I have played in the last 10 years online.

Rhea-Licious
Oct 10, 2009, 07:52 PM

I'm not the type to put people in there for the hell of it. I will tell you that I have three pages of people in my blacklist...which is actually more people in my blist in this game than all the total games combined I have played in the last 10 years online.

Good lord 3 PAGES!? :O wow...I think i have like only 10 people in my blacklist so far.

Keilyn
Oct 10, 2009, 08:36 PM
last time I checked it was like 29 people

Edit: Actually remembered the right number.

LeynasMoon
Oct 10, 2009, 09:01 PM
Mrr, I miss red_ghost and Tetsaru.
red was always so cool headed, mature and unique, personality wise.
Very great player, too, but never greedy or selfish over items.
And you gotta admit, don't lie, red_ghost had the sexiest CASEAL in the universe.
Tets always made me laugh whenever he said something funny, I mean seriously laugh out loud. We didn't get to play that often, but I can remember the times we did, and just laughing idiotically at your quotes.
Signe, Komugi (I know you'll be back. Right?), Geige Engel, I miss you guys, too.

Katrina
Oct 10, 2009, 09:34 PM
Parn - The Sexiest Man in Gurhal and boy band extrordinaire. He helped a number of people, synthing armor with his PM for the community, and adding a massive ammount of sexy to PSU.

Rizen - He helped organize the first meet and greets, and parties for the community. I still remember the party welcoming the Euro's when they released the game, and still have some of the old pics.

Gibdozer
Oct 10, 2009, 09:36 PM
Sky
El Bombero
Saquiri
Slayer
Chewy

Tetsaru
Oct 10, 2009, 09:37 PM
Mrr, I miss red_ghost and Tetsaru.
red was always so cool headed, mature and unique, personality wise.
Very great player, too, but never greedy or selfish over items.
And you gotta admit, don't lie, red_ghost had the sexiest CASEAL in the universe.
Tets always made me laugh whenever he said something funny, I mean seriously laugh out loud. We didn't get to play that often, but I can remember the times we did, and just laughing idiotically at your quotes.
Signe, Komugi (I know you'll be back. Right?), Geige Engel, I miss you guys, too.

Man, I missed playing with you guys too. ;_; If only PSU would get better somehow, or got put on a private server... :3

I'm glad to hear someone enjoys my goofy, sick sense of humor, lol. And I was surprised at how well you could draw... that one picture you made of red_ghost in and out of her armor was SECKSAY... ;o It would've been cool to get a picture of my characters sometime, but I don't really know what I could give you in return... =x

Here's to hoping we find another game to hang out on soon. :3

RemiusTA
Oct 11, 2009, 12:24 AM
I make great friends on this game, but sadly Sega's shitty performance usually leads me to just turn the game off and never pick it up again for another 5 months, when in my absence my great friends have either surpassed me greatly, forgotten me, or quit.

BIG OLAF
Oct 11, 2009, 11:08 AM
I feel kind of left out here, haha. Am I the only person on PSOW forums that plays 360-side servers? Anyway, dear friends that have disappeared to parts unknown:

Evangeline: (Great friend. Her and I would do anything for each other.)

Remi: (Evangeline's IRL husband. He was an awesome dude.)

Cretin: (Good friend. Even though he was level capped and STILL didn't understand how things in PSU worked. The King of All Noobs was his nickname...once sold a Psycho Wand board to the NPC, because he didn't know what it was...)

Knux: (Hilarious dude that actually had Tourette's syndrome. Always brought him into a party if some random needed a good chewing-out.)

Mcconnell: (Known him from the start. He eventually became a Player Moderator on the 360 servers, but hasn't even turned his Xbox on as of late..)

All of these people have either quit, or have just disappeared. Once again, I don't expect anyone here to know the players on my list, but I'll have a moment of silence for all of them. Nowadays, it's just my friend Totalshadow and I. To think we used to have such a large group of friends is indeed saddening. The monster known as Sega feasts upon our loved ones.

*Lowers flag to half-mast*

Tianna
Oct 11, 2009, 11:27 AM
Wow, thnx to all who have made this a decent thread (the first thread I started besides trade forum). Good to see other that feel the same as I do about missiing friends on PSU :) At the same time it is quite sad to see it in black and white how many are gone :(

Volcompat321
Oct 11, 2009, 11:42 AM

I'm sorry you're right! :D

:disapprove:

Seriously, if you cant remember it's time to take him off.
3 Pages is a bit excessive, dontcha think?
I have 1 person on my Blist, and that's Evolove.
Way back in the right after the vanilla days, I remember him/her being an asshole to me, when I was on my then new character Sieno. I had 1 Psychowand, (only thanks to Nightmare btw) and I asked a question about the 3-5 on her/his palette, and asked if (s)he'd would ever sell one, and (s)he went off saying how I was trying to show off the amount of meseta I had and whatnot, when I was only wondering.
In fact, I didn't have the intent on buying, I just asked if she would ever sell em.
Back then, they were nice and new and very expensive.

Wow, thnx to all who have made this a decent thread (the first thread I started besides trade forum). Good to see other that feel the same as I do about missiing friends on PSU :) At the same time it is quite sad to see it in black and white how many are gone :(

:D
Tianna is the coolest person on PSU. (besides Alpal, sorry Tianna)

Seriously, you've helped me out so much, giving me the most ridiculous deals, that no one else would ever give, EVER!

I just hope someday I can help you out as much as you've helped me.
The great part about you is friends are everything, and that's something to appreciate in every one of the PSU community.
Thank you Tianna :D

Tianna
Oct 11, 2009, 11:48 AM
As my card in-game says "friends are greater than rarz", I mean that with all sincerity. You friends are the main reason I play anymore. You, just like all my good friends on here, have given me something that you can't buy with meseta...laughs, enjoyment...true friendship :)

Kinako78
Oct 11, 2009, 02:46 PM
Here's the most notable for me:

Idylls-First friend I ever had on PSU. We didn't always get along, but he was fun to play with.
Holychaos and -_- - Some of the nicest guys I met on PSU. I really miss them.
Spirrito-We lost touch after Idylls quit, but she was a very nice person. Her friend Dustina (who still plays) misses her, too.
Golden Falcon-He may not have quit for good, but for now, he's moved on to EVE. Maybe he'll come back someday. We still chat on MSN. :)

DragonStriker
Oct 11, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm sorry you're right! :D

:disapprove:

I have 1 person on my Blist, and that's Evolove.
Way back in the right after the vanilla days, I remember him/her being an asshole to me, when I was on my then new character Sieno. I had 1 Psychowand, (only thanks to Nightmare btw) and I asked a question about the 3-5 on her/his palette, and asked if (s)he'd would ever sell one, and (s)he went off saying how I was trying to show off the amount of meseta I had and whatnot, when I was only wondering.
In fact, I didn't have the intent on buying, I just asked if she would ever sell em.
Back then, they were nice and new and very expensive.

:D
Tianna is the coolest person on PSU. (besides Alpal, sorry Tianna)

Seriously, you've helped me out so much, giving me the most ridiculous deals, that no one else would ever give, EVER!

I just hope someday I can help you out as much as you've helped me.
The great part about you is friends are everything, and that's something to appreciate in every one of the PSU community.
Thank you Tianna :D

Atleast this guy is better than the last person I met with me on their black list. The last guy I met had me on his/her BL because during Carnival after the room hacks this person said "People who got hacked deserved it". Me being one of the people who got hacked disagreed and apparently this person BL'd anyone who disagreed with them.

It's nothing new for people to BL me, a lot of people don't understand my sense of humor which is understandable I guess. Although BLing me and not even knowing the reason and then coming on the forums and saying "he's so cool he's on my blacklist" is just idiotic. Not only that it's kind of irritating to me. If you intend on taking a personal shot at me I do hope you have a reason next time.

RagolianHunter
Oct 11, 2009, 08:18 PM

Thanks bud, you too!

FIGHT ON!

MaximusLight
Oct 11, 2009, 09:02 PM
Parn - The Sexiest Man in Gurhal and boy band extrordinaire. He helped a number of people, synthing armor with his PM for the community, and adding a massive ammount of sexy to PSU.

Rizen - He helped organize the first meet and greets, and parties for the community. I still remember the party welcoming the Euro's when they released the game, and still have some of the old pics.

lol Parn

I think anyone that missed me (or even anyone that knew me) is gone now, that's about 500+?

Gunslinger-08
Oct 11, 2009, 09:22 PM
lol Parn

I think anyone that missed me (or even anyone that knew me) is gone now, that's about 500+?

I didn't run with you much, but I think I've still got your card somewhere on my list.

DraginHikari
Oct 11, 2009, 09:27 PM
It's been awhile since I've been here... names are hard to remember now... but there were many XD

MaximusLight
Oct 11, 2009, 09:30 PM
I didn't run with you much, but I think I've still got your card somewhere on my list.

I left about a year ago and was there from the start, it wouldn't surprise me.

Cracka_J
Oct 12, 2009, 05:07 PM
Although BLing me and not even knowing the reason and then coming on the forums and saying "he's so cool he's on my blacklist" is just idiotic. Not only that it's kind of irritating to me. If you intend on taking a personal shot at me I do hope you have a reason next time.

I <3 you too alpal.
Actually I wish I had met you sooner & you had a mic and shit. I think you would have had many fun nights talking shit with the rest of the vent crew or listening to 2am drunk crackaspeak :P I actually wonder how many blacklists we were added to during events...

Tianna should just be nominated for all thread creation in PSU general. Then I'd actually read some of the other posts around here.

DragonStriker
Oct 12, 2009, 05:30 PM
I <3 you too alpal.
Actually I wish I had met you sooner & you had a mic and shit. I think you would have had many fun nights talking shit with the rest of the vent crew or listening to 2am drunk crackaspeak :P I actually wonder how many blacklists we were added to during events...

Tianna should just be nominated for all thread creation in PSU general. Then I'd actually read some of the other posts around here.

Hey baby I'm on 360 now *Winks* And yes Tianna is a great topic creator.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Oct 13, 2009, 01:01 AM
Storm Shadow, Artemisia, Nadra, Sturm, Alucard, R.S.-ljX Mk.2, Ahno, WhtKnight Vll, Daisy, Marron, Yuudai Riisu, Brind' Amour, Majuub, ICECOLD, DOPPLEGANGER, NO FEAR, Volcano Rosso, Leander, Steyr AUG, ish, Adin, Deja, Rune Meadows, Jagdpanzer, l_Will_l, Fantasy, red_ghost, Komugi, Fomortis, Primera, Dave, Gun Reign, Pendragon, +LaMB+, Kalua Erias, Aliana, Angel TearZ, Mizu Maxwell, Purple Star, Auris Tazekune Light, AesirRoyalConstruct9, Zarathustra, Kanako, Googlebonker, Big Griff.

These are all the ppl on my list I miss dearly. All cool ppl and all great players in their own
way. You are missed my friends u.u \m/

Keilyn
Oct 13, 2009, 07:28 AM

I'm not the kind of person who puts people on a blist for the hell of it. In fact when I returned to the game I was against using Blist until a lot of things started happening and when my own support tickets were met with Apathy, I chose to utilize the blist system and solve problems on my own, under my own rules...

There is a rule I did place that once a person is blisted, it requires mediation (preferably third party) in order for me to drop that person from my blist. There are other ways....

Well...now I'm worried...Two more entries and it will break into a fourth page. :(

People in other games do not try the things I have seen in this game in such a heavy fashion...So naturally I have more people blisted here.

I remember blisting a player because she was looking for a kan-yu (and came to my shop while the room was unlocked) so I decided to be nice and make one for her. She said she had none and was planning on giving it to one of her male characters. We exchanged cards and I synthed a 36% Dark Kan-Yu. I decided to look her card up and go to her room....I was surprised to find five Kan-Yu Swords being sold for 1 - 7 million each....I blacklisted her instantly. I did not have to explain to her that she tried to cheat me and take advantage of me.

I gave the Kan-Yu to a player that actually needed it.

garjian
Oct 13, 2009, 07:47 AM
Well...now I'm worried...Two more entries and it will break into a fourth page. :(

?
mines been full for over a year now...

my rule is... ill remove someone i cant remember, for someone else to take their place...

this has proven quite succesful, as ill blacklist anyone i dont like (i mean that literally... i.e. 0 or less) that annoys me in any way... immediately!
the rotation keeps things up to date regularly...

annoyances include..:
glitching
tornado dance spamming
tornado dance travelling
scamming
spamming
palette warzorz
teabagging
selling items that could easily just be in shop
advertising shop
wearing a rappy suit
wearing black braves coat, spf, or illuminus coat
begging
having the name 'spartan ###'
having pwnt, owned etc. in name
being offensive
quoting from family guy
and, overuse of the word noob...

as ridiculous as this sounds, the 4th floor actually becomes a nice place like this...
pallette wars vanish, all the petty arguement vanish tbh...
no more sex related shortcut spam...
everything, and your left with... people... actual civilised people...

and by this time, ill end up liking them, so theyre exempt, because theres at least a guarantee of some good in them somewhere...

this method is not an easy sell :\

Keilyn
Oct 13, 2009, 07:56 AM
Hey, what is the size limit of the blist?

garjian
Oct 13, 2009, 08:19 AM
8 pages... 10 per page...

DragonStriker
Oct 13, 2009, 10:16 AM
I'm not the kind of person who puts people on a blist for the hell of it. In fact when I returned to the game I was against using Blist until a lot of things started happening and when my own support tickets were met with Apathy, I chose to utilize the blist system and solve problems on my own, under my own rules...

There is a rule I did place that once a person is blisted, it requires mediation (preferably third party) in order for me to drop that person from my blist. There are other ways....

People in other games do not try the things I have seen in this game in such a heavy fashion...So naturally I have more people blisted here.

I remember blisting a player because she was looking for a kan-yu (and came to my shop while the room was unlocked) so I decided to be nice and make one for her. She said she had none and was planning on giving it to one of her male characters. We exchanged cards and I synthed a 36% Dark Kan-Yu. I decided to look her card up and go to her room....I was surprised to find five Kan-Yu Swords being sold for 1 - 7 million each....I blacklisted her instantly. I did not have to explain to her that she tried to cheat me and take advantage of me.

I gave the Kan-Yu to a player that actually needed it.

I can assure you, I don't need you to synth me a Kan Yu. :0 And in regards to the guy who BLs people for wearing a rappy suit(And countless other weird reasons) why don't you just play offline? You wouldn't have to deal with those evil Rappy suits ever. Seriously it's rather sad people have to use the BL just to not be annoyed. I think when you use the BL function other than for spammers you really have problems. I would love to meet some of you people and see what happens when in real life you see 2 people arguing. Would you grab your controller in real life and try to put them on your Black list? It's all rather petty and sad and I do hope you all the best in some day learning to ignore and not be offended by every little thing.

Volcompat321
Oct 13, 2009, 02:22 PM
Pretty much all of what garjain and Keilyln said was a bunch of horse dump.
All those things are petty and ridiculous(more garjain than Keilyn).

At least if garjain cant remember, he said he takes them off the list.
I think the whole Blist thing is shit too. How (especially on the PC/ps2 server) are you going to meet people if you have 80 people blacklisted?

I bet you there aren't even 80 people on at one time anymore. (jk, obviously there are...mabe)

garjian
Oct 13, 2009, 03:12 PM
I can assure you, I don't need you to synth me a Kan Yu. :0 And in regards to the guy who BLs people for wearing a rappy suit(And countless other weird reasons) why don't you just play offline? You wouldn't have to deal with those evil Rappy suits ever. Seriously it's rather sad people have to use the BL just to not be annoyed. I think when you use the BL function other than for spammers you really have problems. I would love to meet some of you people and see what happens when in real life you see 2 people arguing. Would you grab your controller in real life and try to put them on your Black list? It's all rather petty and sad and I do hope you all the best in some day learning to ignore and not be offended by every little thing.

no, if i saw 2 people arguing id ignore them...
what do you want me to do?

everyone who fits any of that list i mentioned isnt someone ill like...

everyone in a rappy suit is some kid wholl start spamming at some point...
all the fagnado spammers will at some point insult my entire palette because one of my spears is 9/9...
etc...
they all represent a typical personality trait, that i really dont like...

Delete
Oct 13, 2009, 03:24 PM

all the fagnado spammers will at some point insult my entire palette because one of my spears is 9/9...
etc...

Now now, I happen to be 19 years old. I wear a rappy suit sometimes just to show it off to some of my newer friends who have not seen it. I don't go around spamming stuff either. You should change "everyone" to "some" Just saying ;)

Btw, how the hell did this topic get this derailed lol ?

DragonStriker
Oct 13, 2009, 04:36 PM

etc...

Are you saying EVERY FM is going to insult your pallete? That's quite the generalization lol. That is also completely and utterly untrue.

milranduil
Oct 13, 2009, 05:01 PM
Just to list off a few that are still on my list (RIP):

Yami Ryu/Lionheart
Natalie
Ironfox
Demon (from Crescents!)
Devil Venom
ffeJ
Sophia
CellarDoor

I definitely miss all these people as they were what made PSU such a great time for me from day one til around last summer when the last of them quit. You are truly missed :(

Volcompat321
Oct 13, 2009, 09:04 PM

etc...

Something about what you just said, makes me remember something about the Holocaust and KKK.

Oh, right, it's the generalizations you make of people you don't know.

You make yourself sound very ignorant by saying that.
Do you really care if someone says something about your 9/9 spear?
Just like RL, you can ignore it, but even better in game, you can DO A MISSION, or SWITCH UNIVERSES, or LOBBIES, or DO A MISSION!

Keilyn
Oct 13, 2009, 10:03 PM
Pretty much all of what garjain and Keilyln said was a bunch of horse dump.
All those things are petty and ridiculous(more garjain than Keilyn).

At least if garjain cant remember, he said he takes them off the list.
I think the whole Blist thing is shit too. How (especially on the PC/ps2 server) are you going to meet people if you have 80 people blacklisted?

I bet you there aren't even 80 people on at one time anymore. (jk, obviously there are...mabe)

This didn't start until I said that ALPAL was Blisted, so the only reason you are throwing a hissy fit is because I blisted one of your friends! ^_^.

I have 29 names on my Blist, and whether I remember or forget, I do remember the parameter that gets anyone into my blist. That parameter is "The person must cause something online which in the real world equivalent would lead to a Civil or Criminal trial.

Volcompat321
Oct 13, 2009, 10:08 PM
Actually, I couldn't care less if you Blisted my friend. Doesn't effect me any.

I'm only wondering why and how someone could do that in such a small community.
There's only so many people left, and you have 29 Blisted.

DragonStriker
Oct 13, 2009, 10:18 PM
Lolwhat? I did something trial worthy? What the hell could you do online to fit that reasoning? :0

Riviera
Oct 14, 2009, 12:16 AM
Woa, you guys totaly creamed a good thread with your cheap-chat battles.

Congratulations.

Volcompat321
Oct 14, 2009, 12:18 AM
And you only added to it!
Congratulations to you too!

Riviera
Oct 14, 2009, 12:20 AM
Not as much as you did.

DragonStriker
Oct 14, 2009, 12:50 AM
I am pretty good at ruining threads. So in that aspect you are simply welcome.

Volcompat321
Oct 14, 2009, 12:53 AM
Not as much as you did.

It doesn't matter if you contributed one whole page, or simply one post, and for you to continue to post as a rebuttal to my post, you're only going to make things worse.
You should know, if you reply to my post, I will reply back to yours as quickly as I can, because it's what I do.

Not only that, but derailing or not, I asked what I thought was appropriate.
Someone posted something interesting to me, I posted back to get an answer.

If you are going to post only to personally attack people, you may as well not post.

thunder-ray
Oct 14, 2009, 01:35 AM
Since ive been gone from psu for like 3 months, ill have to check my card list again to see who still even plays this game or not. I recently got back online today and didnt see none of my friends online :(.

Keilyn
Oct 14, 2009, 03:36 AM
Back to Topic ^_^

My short list of those I cared about. ^_^

OverSoul
Kevo
Angel Voice
NukuNuku
Ark Angel
Lululia

I haven't seen them in ages....Please come back! :'(

Cracka_J
Oct 14, 2009, 07:26 AM
could you guys like request a mod thread split to a blacklist topic thread or something. I know you guys are heated on the subject and you should be allowed to discuss it, but that stuff really serves no point in here.

redroses
Oct 14, 2009, 10:05 AM
Hm. There are four people I can think of at the moment that I really miss in this game:

1.Droma, my fiance who stopped playing because it's just not his type of game
2.Akina, my best friend who can't play anymore because of work etc.
3.Farore, I actually just somehow lost contact to him because he didn't play in ages. He wrote me once he is back, but never heard from him again :C
4.Ike, was a really cool guy! Only new him short as he had to quit soon because of things in real life. And with loosing my old account I never managed to see him again, so he probably never came back.

Totally random.
There are also a lot of players on these forums I would've really liked to meet! Like Cracka_J and Tetsaru :C. They seem to be really cool people and I would've really liked to get to know them more, but even as they where still playing, I was always to shy to approach them.
Which is a big problem of mine that I must get over, because it's keeping me from getting to know people in game better I would really want to hang out with more!

Tianna
Oct 14, 2009, 10:11 AM
Just to list off a few that are still on my list (RIP):

Yami Ryu/Lionheart
Natalie
Ironfox
Demon (from Crescents!)
Devil Venom
ffeJ
Sophia
CellarDoor

I definitely miss all these people as they were what made PSU such a great time for me from day one til around last summer when the last of them quit. You are truly missed :(

Thanks for staying on topic and WOW, CellarDoor brings back memories. I haven't seen that name in a loooong time and would not have remembered had you not mentioned it. I never ran with them but I do remember that name...THAT is what this thread is all about, jogging our memories of missed players :)

Volcompat321
Oct 14, 2009, 02:53 PM
Hm. There are four people I can think of at the moment that I really miss in this game:

1.Droma, my fiance who stopped playing because it's just not his type of game
2.Akina, my best friend who can't play anymore because of work etc.
3.Farore, I actually just somehow lost contact to him because he didn't play in ages. He wrote me once he is back, but never heard from him again :C
4.Ike, was a really cool guy! Only new him short as he had to quit soon because of things in real life. And with loosing my old account I never managed to see him again, so he probably never came back.

Totally random.
There are also a lot of players on these forums I would've really liked to meet! Like Cracka_J and Tetsaru :C. They seem to be really cool people and I would've really liked to get to know them more, but even as they where still playing, I was always to shy to approach them.
Which is a big problem of mine that I must get over, because it's keeping me from getting to know people in game better I would really want to hang out with more!

You shouldn't ever be shy in a game! :D
I know some people will, but still. You meet great folks like Tianna and Cracka J, and probably everyone else in this thread.
I also knew Ike. I've only really seen one running around :o
I hope it was the same person. He was a cool dude.

DragonStriker
Oct 14, 2009, 03:05 PM
You shouldn't ever be shy in a game! :D
I know some people will, but still. You meet great folks like Tianna and Cracka J, and probably everyone else in this thread. Although sometimes you meet evil jerks like Alpal/Dragon Striker.
I also knew Ike. I've only really seen one running around :o
I hope it was the same person. He was a cool dude.

Fixed for clarity.

Volcompat321
Oct 14, 2009, 03:09 PM
Fixed for clarity.

Still.
You'd be surprised how many people actually like you though.
I'd say your one of the top people on my list to do runs with.
I think you give more to the whole community than any other player,
so that kinda reverses your "evil jerk"-ness.
Only kinda though.

DragonStriker
Oct 14, 2009, 05:27 PM
Still.
You'd be surprised how many people actually like you though.
I'd say your one of the top people on my list to do runs with.
I think you give more to the whole community than any other player,
so that kinda reverses your "evil jerk"-ness.
Only kinda though.

Secretly I'm the most beloved member of the PS2/PC server. :0

Oh and when I die, I hope I'm burried face down. So everyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass.

Tetsaru
Oct 14, 2009, 06:00 PM

Even though I don't play PSU anymore, you're always welcome to send me messages if you want! PM me on these forums, IM me on Yahoo or AIM, send me a message on the Playstation Network... I'm usually on at least one of em! :3

Oh and when I die, I hope I'm burried face down. So everyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass.

Careful... there are those who might want to raep you with surprise necro-buttsecks if you do that. :3

Personally, I'd rather be cremated, and be rid of my feeble body. I'd rather come back as a ghost than a zombie, lol. Of course, then someone would probably end up smoking my ashes or something... =x

Cracka_J
Oct 14, 2009, 10:49 PM

you know, those that took a few minutes just to say hi in game usually became friends.

I think I only ever played a handful of games with tianna, but the first time we met in game she just said hi and we ended up having like a 20 minute conversation about random shit. out of that we built up a lot of trust for eachother and ended up doing some big money trades down the road without the need for gm's or whatever.

dunno why people would be shy to approach me though, lol. I was probably one of the most easygoing people in game and irl. I'm just an asshole on the boards, but somebody has to troll around here...just can't leave the boards to the fanboys ;-)

Volcompat321
Oct 15, 2009, 05:03 AM
you know, those that took a few minutes just to say hi in game usually became friends.

I think I only ever played a handful of games with tianna, but the first time we met in game she just said hi and we ended up having like a 20 minute conversation about random shit. out of that we built up a lot of trust for eachother and ended up doing some big money trades down the road without the need for gm's or whatever.

dunno why people would be shy to approach me though, lol. I was probably one of the most easygoing people in game and irl. I'm just an asshole on the boards, but somebody has to troll around here...just can't leave the boards to the fanboys ;-)

I agree. I met some of my closest friends by saying hello randomly.
Also, about the trolling, I remember I didn't like you because we disagreed on the forums, but then I realized how stupid I was being.
Pretty much like Tet and I.
I couldn't stand him, now I cant get enough of him....(insert gay joke here).

IrisForscythe
Oct 28, 2009, 01:24 AM
Gareth, and Todasa. IRL and in-game long time friends.
Been friend with them since...shit, 6th grade!
They got me into PSO and PSU.
Eventually they left PSU...lol.

Also Valkyria (Zeek you know her :D)
I sure miss her. :(
Iris Forscythe too!
Both great PSU girls!

I'm not gone yet, just broke

Volcompat321
Oct 28, 2009, 02:26 AM
But you still haven't played since...StD?
I miss ya, get on! :wink:

Arika
Oct 28, 2009, 06:34 AM
If those people who quit are actually PSO/PSU fan, but quit because of the game bad management/ lack update.

You should try to tell them about PSP:2, you guys might be able to meet your old friends there. All the quitter I known, interest in it.

So far for my lists of friends that quit :

*too many* D:

Yuicihi
Oct 28, 2009, 07:11 AM
Basically everybody I once played with.

Maybe they'll give PS0 a try.

Tianna
Oct 28, 2009, 10:01 AM
I went through to clear my card list some during Alpal Day so I could add cards from other players that still online. This is when I noticed a few names that I really didn't want to delete because they were always cool and I don't know if they are coming back. These were a few I noticed:

IrisForsythe(sp?)..always nice
BIGGIE and Autumn ...Guillotine Cross guild Admins and very sweet people
001001001001001001001...something like that...lol
Meyfie...miss ya bad, you were soooo much fun XD

Back when I made this threadI thought it would be cool to do and thnx to everyone making it 10 pages :)

To Arika: PSO/PSU is the only game that I was ever interested in and I can never see myself playing any handheld game so if PSU dies on the bigger screen consoles Tianna wil die with it. Maybe it's because I'm old and little screens just validate me being half blind...lol

Arika
Oct 28, 2009, 11:42 AM
Back when I made this threadI thought it would be cool to do and thnx to everyone making it 10 pages :)

To Arika: PSO/PSU is the only game that I was ever interested in and I can never see myself playing any handheld game so if PSU dies on the bigger screen consoles Tianna wil die with it. Maybe it's because I'm old and little screens just validate me being half blind...lol

everybody would hope for console too, but too bad, I don't think that will happen in the next 2 years. And it will be something else completely different than PSU with whole new system (this can be either good or bad, since it is not a perfect/fixed version like PSP:2 that made from request of old players based on PSU)

so u won't give it a try at all? I m quite happy for this chance to play with old friends again.

RagolianHunter
Oct 28, 2009, 11:44 AM
I too will never be switching to handheld. Period.

Volcompat321
Oct 28, 2009, 11:53 AM
IrisForsythe(sp?)..always nice
BIGGIE and Autumn ...Guillotine Cross guild Admins and very sweet people
001001001001001001001...something like that...lol
Meyfie...miss ya bad, you were soooo much fun XD

I miss all of them!
:(
I'm gonna keep their cards for a while.
Not full yet, so, until I need room, they will stay there.
And I'll never delete Iris's card :D

GreenArcher
Oct 28, 2009, 02:22 PM
Every single friend I've had in this game is gone aside from like...Drag and Sexy Raine, I think. I've kind of quit too but my sub is still active.

All of VCC aside from Drag, the OLD vancoor crew (Ryuki, Scline, Miharu, Kenjitsu, ICLEUS, Deedlit....few others), the IRC crew, Bomber, Regulus, -Logan...

Everyone, they're all gone.

Keilyn
Oct 28, 2009, 05:05 PM
I saw logan and Deedlit in the last few days...

Dragwind
Oct 28, 2009, 05:33 PM
There have been a few Deedlits and logans actually, I believe I remember the ones he was referring to. Nice getting a mail from you yesterday Green.

SuperRygar
Nov 1, 2009, 08:54 PM
anyone else come in here just to see if their name was there? and also to see who knew the people you knew was cool too

oh, and yeah it was a good thread. an idea that i've never seen in this forum. cg on that xD (too bad about the flaming, i had a good laugh tho)

i did runs with Poot Smat ...that's badass. he's playing PSU irl. FG!

Warpath
Nov 2, 2009, 05:30 PM
Woa, you guys totaly creamed a good thread with your cheap-chat battles.

Congratulations.

I aggree, and back on topic
Zach he was cool and funny

stinkyfish97
Nov 2, 2009, 06:00 PM
I had friends that played this game and they are all gone now. I play with random parties and thats just how it is now.

Population decline took place quick once all the little kiddies started joining up. This game started out as a very mature adult game, most of us remembering back to PSO days when we were all young. All those people are mostly gone now or most of them only come around during the events.

Ode to our fallen heros. Rest in peace all those unused charterers and personalities you brought to a great game. Complain all you want but PSU is a great game, unfortuanatly it was managed poorly for quite a while, its on a pretty good upswing right now though, at least there are updates. I didnt join PSU at the very beginning but my id is 54000 so Ive been here for a very long time.

Kismet
Nov 2, 2009, 11:21 PM
I second Rizen and Ramirez. Good guys.

I would put myself on this list, but once again, I just went on a really long hiatus. So, meh. I'll probably never leave PSU. I'm too attached to it. XD

Alia
Nov 3, 2009, 02:09 PM
Haruhi Suzumiya
Vaxillus
Arigan
Daisy
Jaire Liay
Zeke
Kasei
Palshife
Koroshiya
Lamont Cranston
Tenrio
Cedicus
Bloodlush/Reprisal
Ryyudo
Corey

Ah...my fallen guild members....I miss you all!

Mikoto Saionji
Nov 3, 2009, 04:57 PM
A shout-out to my comrades...

ASC
Kaukida
and Megumi

You asses need to sign on more. >_>