PDA

View Full Version : Typing while playing (xbox 360)

MiphestoSW
Oct 7, 2009, 03:53 PM
After doing some research and what seems like people telling me that I cant use a keyboard with the xbox 360 for PSU, I finally broke down and paid for the stupid chatpad that I didnt even want in the first place.... And the best part is it doesn't even work with the game.

For the love of god will someone please tell me how I can type while playing the game so I dont waste another $30 USD on another useless peripheral. Thanks...

Will_Nonheim
Oct 7, 2009, 04:03 PM
You can use a USB keyboard with PSU360. I did that just fine when I still played on those servers. Sorry you had to learn this so late. :S

bupjo
Oct 7, 2009, 04:15 PM
i use my mac keyboard or pc keyboard for psu and it works just fine. (USB of course)

Akaimizu
Oct 7, 2009, 04:27 PM
Any computer keyboard will do. Even the wireless ones that operate from a usb receiver. I use one like that. A shame the messenger doesn't work, though. I'd like to be able to do simple chat backs, without resorting to grabbing a whole keyboard to do so.

tadtwisted
Oct 7, 2009, 05:19 PM
it would be awsome if they made a ketboard controller like they made for the gamecube version of pso (japan only of course). Cut a 360 controller in half and stick one end on one side of the keyboard and stick the other end on the other side

tadtwisted
Oct 7, 2009, 05:21 PM
found pic, if they made it for xbox 360 id buy it.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
Those controller/keyboard hybrids are awful. I'll take my keyboard and controller separately any day lol.

Newman_Gh0st
Oct 7, 2009, 06:38 PM
After doing some research and what seems like people telling me that I cant use a keyboard with the xbox 360 for PSU, I finally broke down and paid for the stupid chatpad that I didnt even want in the first place.... And the best part is it doesn't even work with the game.

For the love of god will someone please tell me how I can type while playing the game so I dont waste another $30 USD on another useless peripheral. Thanks...

ROFL you aint the only one, stupid chat pad.

Erkthemerc
Oct 7, 2009, 07:15 PM
yeah I HATE that little thing....

HyperShot-X-
Oct 7, 2009, 09:39 PM
just return that chatpad and get a USB keyboard if you don't have one already(got mine brand new for $20 usd years back), it also works for Live messages & IM without getting censored like PSU does for some stupid reasons.. use cuss words all you want on Live.

Squirrel3D
Oct 7, 2009, 10:17 PM
Um, you can find keyboards for less than $20 too.

I use my keyboard but not that much because I'm really not much of a talker anyways.