PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Claus a little early this year?

Shang
Oct 8, 2009, 08:01 AM
The other day I saw a pair of girls running around in Christmas colored Maydi suits on the 360 servers. They were saying something like free presents. I never got one, though. Did anyone else see them and what'd they give?

Ellea
Oct 9, 2009, 03:28 AM
They probably gave out a Vulcaline and a few Kerseline.
At least that's all I've ever gotten from people like that.

Freshellent
Oct 9, 2009, 08:52 PM
Used to see people handing out stuff late December at hotspot missions all the time. Oprah, Burger King, Beast Santa. Gifts were usually novelty items but I think one year it was a nice A rank.

pikachief
Oct 9, 2009, 09:25 PM
I try giving out S rank weapons, and stuff like Morbinia and decent grinders and you know, stuff people might use or at least can sell for some money :P

Kitty Klawz! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Shang
Oct 10, 2009, 12:12 AM
I'd probably do something like that randomly and make said prizes random. Though, I'll have to find something I'm not already throwing at friends.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 10, 2009, 02:42 PM
Well, I haven't seen Mrs. Claus, but it would seem that Christmas has arrived a bit early. :wacko:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=859&stc=1&d=1255203739

hunterseifer
Oct 10, 2009, 09:51 PM
Well I remember santa claus from last year, I even have his card but havent seen him on since >_> but hopefully I'll be on in december to give out some stuff to other players like last time :)