PDA

View Full Version : So, im on fall break for a few days..

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Oct 10, 2009, 12:48 AM
Hey everyone, haven't been on PSU since late Summer when moatoob GBR was the hotspot. I know Bruce S2, story mission, and HSM S2 (Not even mentioning black nest cause it isnt even worth going to). Anyway, there a hot new item everyone is hunting or just new content to keep us busy?

Allison_W
Oct 10, 2009, 07:22 AM
No real hot new items yet, though there are five 12* melee weapons that can be obtained from the new party mission S2s at 33% element rates that were previously only available as premade, crap-elemental-percentage drops or, in the case of one of them, in board form from way back in the Winter Carnival or something. These are the Mugunburga (ice), Gudda Igga (lightning), and Ank Buti (light) at Bruce's S2, and the Tamagiri-zashi (dark) and Ohga-misaki (fire) from HSM S2. Also, if you want a Bajura but don't want to pay for them, HSM S2 adds a permanent, non-event-limited source of them--they can be received whole from scoring an S rank or in board form from the Kagajibari(s).

HSM S2 is also an alternative source of Har/Smarts (the other being Dancing Birds S2), Creawand+ boards (the other being White Beast S2), and Granahodorac boards (the others being Sakura Blast/Flowery Pursuit/White Beast S2), while Bruce's S2 is an alternative source of Vish Diragacs (the others being Citadel of Sand S2 and SEED-Lab Staff in Bladed Legacy S2). Bruce's S2 also gets Ank Zagza, Muktengek, and Gudda Hon boards all together at its clear boxes.

So really, it depends upon what you still do or don't need--there are some nice finds in the new S2 party missions, but many of them were already available from somewhere else.

I'll probably do the party S2s myself once I get Terra high enough in level to run them, but I'm still looking forward to Egg Thieves S2 and its 3x Zonsphere, 33% ground De Ragan Slayer, 33% ice Apocalypse, and premade Deathrain rewards.