PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

WizeMan
Oct 11, 2009, 12:38 AM
I have been a member for sometime (since the old PSO days) but since I never played online I never saw a reason to post. I always dreamt of the day I would one day connect, but it looks like those dreams were dashed, up until a friend mentioned PSU demo. I used to have the game, and finished the story, also had a character at lvl 100 and the few rares that were possible at the time since I didnt have xbox live, and since I did more or less everything offline I felt like I should trade it in.

Anyways, I am playing the demo now with a character that is lvl 15, and well judging by the people I run into I think I am doing ok. It also sparked me to want to buy the game all over again, and it is being shipped in the mail as I type, but I wanted to know if anyone knows whether or not it is possible to keep your demo character or am I just waisting my time till the actual disc arrive? I mean seriously the demo has me losing sleep cause I have become an addict just trying to reach that next level and scrapping maseta for my next synth but should I even worry?

Other thing, I have been reading up on alot of the advice you guys put in alot of beginner threads and it is great, but I am having problems actually meeting some people online. I dont find anyone I feel comfortable enough with to keep on playing, so since everyone here seems to take the game serious and seems nice enough I was wondering if anyone would be willing to play with me and show me the online ropes? I have done a few missions that are in my level range but have noticed without partners they can be a pain, and soloing is cool with me since I am used to offline play from PSO but if I do that I might as well play Extra mode once the game arrives. So if anyone has a new character around my level that can help me out that is cool. As it stands I can hold my own pretty well, but I definitely wouldnt want to slow down any stronger players, not to mention run the risk of lowering the mission scores.

I appreciate the help that is given to me.

Kinako78
Oct 11, 2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome to PSU! I play on the PS2/PC servers, so we'll never meet in the game, sadly, but I hope you have a good time. :)