PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Where'd everyone go?

MiphestoSW
Oct 12, 2009, 09:38 PM
Since guardians branch on parum no longer has those missions where in the devil is everyone playing at? I'm on xbox 360

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2009, 09:43 PM
Methinks someone is new...

Try going to Neudaiz. Pavilion of Air: Top, to be more precise. That's where you'll find all the zombified PSU players grinding their precious White Beast day-in, day-out...

Poor fools.

garjian
Oct 13, 2009, 07:06 AM
Methinks someone is new...

Try going to Neudaiz. Pavilion of Air: Top, to be more precise. That's where you'll find all the zombified PSU players grinding their precious White Beast day-in, day-out...

Poor fools.

:\ hey dont be telling people how to become OBSALAT White Beast Zombie-Zombies...

...or...

ill kick you in the shin, steal your blue socks, and put em in the wash with all your white shirts...
...then ill point and laugh and run away...

but really... you not supposed to tell people white beast exists... you supposed to get them to do security breach with ye :<

BIG OLAF
Oct 13, 2009, 09:38 AM
ill kick you in the shin, steal your blue socks, and put em in the wash with all your white shirts..

Hey, they're stockings, not socks! And don't you dare steal any of my clothing. I need every article of it, considering that I change outfits at least five times a day.

Anyway, good point. Actually, Miphesto, don't go to Neudaiz. Especially Pavilion of Air: Top. If you go there, you will sadly lose your sense of judgment, and be thrown into a cataclysmic void where all you'll see are big, white balls, and strange frog creatures.

And your friends will never see you again.