PDA

View Full Version : maybe the start of a player meet and great pcps2

Frosty7645
Oct 13, 2009, 07:04 PM
ok... i know the events draw most of the ppl back but really...there is no one on the server... ive only seen 3 ppl on...is there a way i can meet ppl to do runs with cuz this is crazyness

Shou
Oct 13, 2009, 07:07 PM
Wait till MAG+ to judge the population. This recent update (even though we skipped ahead a lot) left us pretty high and dry as far as new things to find/take advantage of.

necman
Oct 13, 2009, 07:17 PM
ok... i know the events draw most of the ppl back but really...there is no one on the server... ive only seen 3 ppl on...is there a way i can meet ppl to do runs with cuz this is crazyness

Universe 2 white beast should have you covered. Not many on these days even there but it's as good as it gets. You may want to try the official forums or anywhere else if it exists as people around here only solo in locked rooms or hang out with friends,. Mostly anyway. That's all I can think about.

Frosty7645
Oct 14, 2009, 04:15 PM
i did check wb but there was actually no one there... there wasnt anyone doing any runs even

Mikura
Oct 14, 2009, 04:42 PM
Eh, you'll just have to look around. There's other hotspots besides WB you can check out. But if that fails, try hooking up with someone on the forums. We're all starved for some company, so I doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone that will want to play with you in-game.

Ruru
Oct 16, 2009, 12:48 AM
Eh, you'll just have to look around. There's other hotspots besides WB you can check out. But if that fails, try hooking up with someone on the forums. We're all starved for some company, so I doubt you'll have any trouble finding someone that will want to play with you in-game.

this coming from someone who hasn't been on in like 3 days!

as someone said earlier though. most people are spread out these days, and those of us that do play are usually solo in a locked room, or with friends. about an hour ago i was logged on and we only have about 6 half stars out of 10 uni's. and since you only need one person per half star you do the math lol.

DragonStriker
Oct 16, 2009, 01:29 AM
You guys do know Ps2/PC has a Mission Spotlight currently right? No they are obviously not at White Beast. Try Dallgun doing Black Nest.

Volcompat321
Oct 16, 2009, 02:05 AM
I've been running Seed Express the last few days.
Trying to get some armor.
I tried doing the mission spotlight, and as stated in another thread, there were 2 parties total, and I was part of both at separate times.
I didn't see anyone else.

Zantra
Oct 16, 2009, 05:19 AM
Friday nights, Saturday all day long, and Sunday most of the day.
These are the best times to play, as in any other online RPG with a dwindling population.

j_endo
Oct 16, 2009, 01:19 PM
Hey man ill be on today, around 6 pm-ish i hang out at server 2 probably be in parum west
if you wanna meet up today. Ill be on my main Jiro newman,

p.s. thats 6ish pm western time

Neith
Oct 16, 2009, 01:41 PM
Even with a Mission Spotlight, it'll be hard to find anyone on PC/PS2 now. Whenever the next event is, some people will return and the population will improve a little again, but until then it's pretty dead. Asking people in Player Matchup may be an idea, but its the same for everyone lately.

Allison_W
Oct 16, 2009, 04:17 PM
It's all about the partner cards, man. The only thing you can do is partner card with extreme prejudice every time you see someone you haven't already exchanged cards with.

Frosty7645
Oct 16, 2009, 04:49 PM
You guys do know Ps2/PC has a Mission Spotlight currently right? No they are obviously not at White Beast. Try Dallgun doing Black Nest.

people take mission spotlights seriously ?....wow umm sure ill check those spots out

DragonStriker
Oct 16, 2009, 05:15 PM
When Edward logged on there were about 20-30 people in the lobby with another 10-15 doing missions. So yes you can find people there.

Frosty7645
Oct 16, 2009, 07:01 PM
bout time i find you ppl on psu lmao