Oct 14, 2009, 05:08 PM
Long story short because I will be here for 20 minutes
Met a guy
Didn't like him, couldn't understand him
being nice as you do to friend's friends
started talking 'bout in game stuff
he calls me douch bag due to my attitude
he gets pissed I start laughing everyones happy

Basically guys, how do you react when you have someone in your party, who publicly says "oh your a douch blah blah, you're an asshole blah blah".
Me, I laugh.

BTW Whoops NL<<< if you're reading this post, you know it's about you thanks for making my day today.

Volcompat321
Oct 14, 2009, 05:47 PM
I laugh. If it's in RL and bad enough situation, I'll fight. But only if they talk about my family, cause usually people that make fun of people, will go for the "your mom" or "your sister" bullshit.

Delete
Oct 14, 2009, 08:01 PM
On some days, I will argue back if I'm having a bad day. But usually, you won't hear me talking to begin with in-game.
Editing the last part out because it was embarrassing >_>

Nitro Vordex
Oct 14, 2009, 08:33 PM
Talk dat shit in game.

thunder-ray
Oct 14, 2009, 08:47 PM
Long story short because I will be here for 20 minutes
Met a guy
Didn't like him, couldn't understand him
being nice as you do to friend's friends
started talking 'bout in game stuff
he calls me douch bag due to my attitude
he gets pissed I start laughing everyones happy

Basically guys, how do you react when you have someone in your party, who publicly says "oh your a douch blah blah, you're an asshole blah blah".
Me, I laugh.

BTW Whoops NL<<< if you're reading this post, you know it's about you thanks for making my day today.There is no point in me getting mad over a random person on the internet. Id mostly due the same thing you did laugh at him.

I laugh. If it's in RL and bad enough situation, I'll fight. But only if they talk about my family, cause usually people that make fun of people, will go for the "your mom" or "your sister" bullshit.This.

DreXxiN
Oct 20, 2009, 07:57 PM
Obtain their IP through various measures and kindly ask your friendly neighborhood hacker on AIM to take care of business for a small fee.

Volcompat321
Oct 20, 2009, 08:29 PM
The fee is Hot Pockets and mountain dew.

Leviathan
Oct 20, 2009, 08:30 PM
Obtain their IP through various measures and kindly ask your friendly neighborhood hacker on AIM to take care of business for a small fee.

Or you can settle it like a real man dgaf.

It's a game for God sake, if you get bent out of shape for that you have issues.

Gibdozer
Oct 20, 2009, 09:23 PM
I just blacklist dumb fucks like that so I never have to deal with them again.

DreXxiN
Oct 21, 2009, 12:28 AM

It's a game for God sake, if you get bent out of shape for that you have issues.

I was being 100% serious in my post. Trust me, it's definitely the most rational and manly way to take care of the job.

MetaZedlen
Oct 21, 2009, 01:07 AM
I was being 100% serious in my post. Trust me, it's definitely the most rational and manly way to take care of the job.

You realize that you just said "it's ok for people to be stupid here."

DreXxiN
Oct 21, 2009, 05:14 AM
Fo' Sho', dude. I really have just flabbergasted the internet with my stunning knowledge of how to solve problems on the internet like a true man. Man, am I a guru or what?

Hackers will be receiving tremendous quantities of delicious Hot Pockets, as Volc suggested, and the people will be getting the safety, comfort and sense of achievement they desire. It's truly genius, IMO. That's what I call justice.

Volcompat321
Oct 21, 2009, 05:33 AM
Don't forget the Mountain Dew!

DreXxiN
Oct 21, 2009, 06:53 AM
Oshi- You're right!

Though they both have deceiving properties...delicious yet poisonous to the body...

xBULLYDOGG
Oct 21, 2009, 09:38 AM

Just to make sure, he said that not me

amtalx
Oct 21, 2009, 10:12 AM
I traceroute their IP and go beat them up. Nobody sees that coming.

UnderscoreX
Oct 26, 2009, 12:58 AM
I make fun of their families, particularly their mothers and sisters.

DreXxiN
Oct 26, 2009, 02:51 AM
I heard "your mom" jokes are particularly effective and hurt their feelings.

Leviathan
Oct 26, 2009, 01:52 PM

Enjoy your jailtime.

Gibdozer
Oct 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
There should be some kind of hurt feelings report that you can send to Sega in these instances.

Your account has been suspended due to insensitivity.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 27, 2009, 06:22 PM
At least this attitude of the OP's didn't result in any smashed tables. That would have made me really sad from his amount of drunkeness badassery.

DreXxiN
Oct 29, 2009, 05:36 PM
Enjoy your jailtime.

Please don't call the police on me! I haven't used epic AIM hax, yet!

Gunslinger-08
Nov 1, 2009, 08:53 AM
Hackers will be receiving tremendous quantities of delicious Hot Pockets

Don't forget the Mountain Dew!

What about the rest of us?!? D:

DreXxiN
Nov 1, 2009, 09:18 AM
What about the rest of us?!? D:

Fool! Don't you realise how expensive soda is to pro....wait a minute.

Powder Keg
Nov 1, 2009, 12:55 PM
D--....nevermind. Carry on.