PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 So whats new? I have not played in like years lol.

KaneHart
Oct 15, 2009, 12:23 AM
I quit when AotI came out I think it was called for 360. I did buy it but played till maybe 40 or 50... Anyways it had a lot of content in the game locked if I recalled and was wondering if anything new has been added content / area wise or is it just the same?

Also how is cheating on PC/PS2. I was thinking of getting the PC version.

Also trial accounts free game how does it work for PC?

Delete
Oct 15, 2009, 01:18 AM
There is quite a handful of stuff that has been added, a bunch of weapons,line shields,room decorations,etc. But...the population is not looking so good right now due to not enough updates. If you were to Play Psu, I would recommend getting it for 360. That way you will have some people (myself included) who can help you level n stuff.

Also,I can't really recall any cheating/glitches that are out now. So I am pretty sure your safe there.

Tetsaru
Oct 15, 2009, 02:07 AM
Pretty much the same things I said in this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169791). I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do since you last got on, but Sega apparently hasn't gotten any smarter since you left, and the current population really reflects that, so beware.

Regarding cheats/glitches/hacking, I don't recall anything major happening recently, but then again, I cut my subscription back in July. Probably the glitchiest things you'll encounter nowadays are Sega's billing servers...