PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - Aliens Stole My Cow

Cranberry
Oct 15, 2009, 05:44 PM
I went outside to milk our cow. Her name is Melissa. But when I got to the pasture, she wasn't there. I looked up just in time to see her being carried off. Here's a picture.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/8/2009/10/500x_cowUFOlabeled.jpg

Now I'm not sure what to do. I stood on the roof with a sign that reads "Bring Melissa home!" but nothing happened. I need my cow back! We sell the milk to make ends-meat. We're already living pay-check to pay check. Please help.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 15, 2009, 06:18 PM
Stop gawkering
(which is uploading to that site which is telling about what you're doing-gawking @ it)

And start farmer astronauting
(which is build your own barnyard rocket to get to that final frontier)

Bring a pitchfork
(milk cans won't do much DPS, plus range isn't there)

Outrider
Oct 16, 2009, 12:05 AM
ends-meat

I can't tell if that sounds delicious or disgusting.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 16, 2009, 12:34 AM
Rump roast only farmers. Sounds like 'The Shit.'

Mixfortune
Oct 16, 2009, 01:08 AM
I can't tell if that sounds delicious or disgusting.

It's either made of milk or the ingredients are bought using said milk money rather than using their own cows.
I'd steer clear.

Outrider
Oct 16, 2009, 10:02 AM
It's either made of milk or the ingredients are bought using said milk money rather than using their own cows.
I'd steer clear.

I guess I should just moo-ve on.

astuarlen
Oct 16, 2009, 12:04 PM
Ok, listen up, people. If we're going to get this thread wrapped up in a timely manner, we need to start dividing up the labor. I've made a list of pun words/topics we still need to hit on to get the Big Achievement. Please indicate which pun you'll be bringing on the sign-up sheet. Also, we need someone to bring cups and napkins. Feel free to add to the list if you believe I've left out something important.

dairy
steak
udders
teats
Gateway computers
hooves
bullocks
calves
cud
butter
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
bull
cow farts

Outrider
Oct 16, 2009, 12:47 PM
What puns? I don't know what you herd but that's just udder-ly ridiculous.

Mixfortune
Oct 16, 2009, 02:08 PM
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy
Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese? I could pick up a more obscure flavor for the adventurous, but don't get mad if I skip the Collision bags.

Outrider
Oct 16, 2009, 02:31 PM
I thought this would keep going, but I guess it cud-n't.

Mixfortune
Oct 16, 2009, 02:53 PM
Cheese, don't have a cow man. So it didn't churn out the way you hoped. It's butter off this way.

Outrider
Oct 16, 2009, 03:47 PM
I guess I should just be happy that we were able to cattle-logue the various puns.