PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Where is everyone at now?

Aniko820
Oct 15, 2009, 11:55 PM
Which lobby is the most packed? Where can I go and immediately join a full party to spam the new missions?

Allison_W
Oct 15, 2009, 11:58 PM
On PC/PS2, I don't know if there is any such lobby. The best solution I've found is to get lots of partner cards from people that still play and network with them on that basis.

Aniko820
Oct 16, 2009, 12:02 AM
I'm on 360. Guess I should have pointed that out. Thats actually why I moved to 360. No one's ever on PS2/PC anymore.. =(

Zantra
Oct 16, 2009, 05:18 AM
Well, to answer the topic question... playing better games.

But, all kidding aside... not many people play during the week.

You can find groups more easily on Friday nights, and all day and night on Saturday, and most of the day on Sunday.

Danny_Dark
Oct 16, 2009, 11:40 AM
The others !?, I have no Idea...

NiceOnes
Oct 16, 2009, 11:51 AM
Everyone is at the pavillion of air (Neudaiz) spamming weaksauce White Beast! So if you want a full party for WB you're laughing... Good luck convincing the zombies to run anything else!

I will run with you if you want.

GT: NiceOnes

Aniko820
Oct 16, 2009, 09:51 PM
Yea, I'm looking for the lobby, not what night people are playing on. But yea, NiceOnes, I'll send you an invite or something.

GT- AnikoKamui

kirtblue
Oct 16, 2009, 09:52 PM
its so dead it makes me very sad

Squirrel3D
Oct 16, 2009, 09:59 PM
you're lucky if you can run in any party for the black nest....yeah the darn mission is spotlighted but it only has about 6 parties to show for it.

Pickleahoy
Oct 16, 2009, 10:04 PM
Moved on....

Pwincess
Oct 16, 2009, 10:13 PM
White beast is #1 on the 360 side, but you can find lots of random people on the 4th floor. I am sure if you asked, %30 might want to do a run - that is if you have nobody else to play with. I know that I enjoy playing random missions here and there --- and you can always find SOMEONE hunting for the igg crown... idk.
Whatever time you play usually.. try to find ppl that play in that time frame as well. =p
I am usually on along the time of 9pm PST to 2am PST. ^_^

idk if this helps at all. x.x

Tetsaru
Oct 16, 2009, 10:32 PM
Well, to answer the topic question... playing better games.

its so dead it makes me very sad

Moved on....

This. Sega just doesn't do anything to help the game's situation, and it just gets deader and deader every week because there are just better games out there to entertain ourselves with. :disapprove:

Shadow Slayer
Oct 17, 2009, 12:40 AM
tetsaru............

Squirrel3D
Oct 17, 2009, 01:58 AM
tetsaru............

Don't even try it. The guy has a case to make.

I'll tell you where I'm at...I'm on Blue Burst right now, since everyone in PSU is one-dimentional as they do White Beast for the 2,354th time tonight.

Volcompat321
Oct 17, 2009, 02:25 AM

I'll tell you where I'm at...I'm on Blue Burst right now, since everyone in PSU is one-dimentional as they do White Beast for the 2,354th time tonight.

Shouldn't say everyone. I haven't been to White Breast since...before Moatoob GBR.
And even before that it's been a little bit. Not too long though, cause I enjoy the mission.

Tetsaru
Oct 17, 2009, 04:29 AM
I'll tell ya where I've been at too, and it's not just FF11...

Lately I've been playing (as well as watching my friend play, since it's his copy, lol) Uncharted 2. Awesome game if you own a PS3.

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 17, 2009, 09:55 AM
A lot of people are playing SEED Express, but almost exclusively lv160s. It's like the grad school of PSU, where White Beast is the undergrad. Most people don't finish, but those who do would rather hunt for Armas Line boards and Yiel Lines (10 mil easy). Plus, SE S2 is fun...

pinkace
Oct 17, 2009, 03:43 PM
I wanna play with someone. I just went to Daligun Plaza and no one is doing Mission Spotlight. I don't even know if the GMs are around to select a winner. Anyone wanna do Black nest now?

MadDogg
Oct 17, 2009, 07:38 PM

The you know what servers for blue burst isn't any better, all they do is run towards the future all day for the millionth time. On the 360, its pretty much white beast for an eternity.