PDA

View Full Version : Tech Conundrum

CeasOne
Oct 17, 2009, 05:10 PM
Hey all I'm currently finishing up getting the last of my attack techs to 41+ and I had a few questions I wanted to ask.

1) Does Nosmegid gain knock down like noszonde? If so or not is it still worth leveling? My megid/ramegid are 41/50

2) Does Gifoie+gizonde get insanely big like in pso? Those were my 2 fav techs.
3)Gidiga/Radiga... work gettting form 31->41? my diga/nosdiga are 50 =)

Appreciate the feedback I'm kinda gettting sick of holding down the button on my turbo controller in sw and wb...... I'm starting to zombify!

Shou
Oct 17, 2009, 05:19 PM
All techs are worth lvling to 50 accept debuffs but they are easy to lvl so most people do it anyway.

Nosmegid at lvl 41+ had knockdown and hits 3 targets just like noszonde.

Not as big as in PSO lol but they are still big and the visuals are huge. After we get tech range+ they will have a huge attack radius.

Volcompat321
Oct 17, 2009, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVJnYcZQI9k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVJnYcZQI9k

CeasOne
Oct 17, 2009, 05:23 PM
Guess it back to the search for brains and tech levels .... lawlz thanks guys

Shou
Oct 17, 2009, 05:28 PM
The next event, which could come as soon as next week, will have 2x PA exp payout. Wait till then to finish capping your techs. :D

NDW
Oct 17, 2009, 05:29 PM
If I remember correctly, Nosmegid hits 3 targets and gets the knockdown effect once it's LV21+.

CeasOne
Oct 17, 2009, 05:33 PM
oooOOOoo if we get double xp for pa's i can get the few spells i got in my mag to 41... barta zonde dammegid damdiga damfoie hehe =)

Astarin
Oct 17, 2009, 05:57 PM
If I remember correctly, Nosmegid hits 3 targets and gets the knockdown effect once it's LV21+.

Almost. Nosmegid gets knockdown at level 21, but doesn't hit 3 targets until level 41.

Touka
Oct 17, 2009, 06:12 PM
Hey all I'm currently finishing up getting the last of my attack techs to 41+ and I had a few questions I wanted to ask.

1) Does Nosmegid gain knock down like noszonde? If so or not is it still worth leveling? My megid/ramegid are 41/50

2) Does Gifoie+gizonde get insanely big like in pso? Those were my 2 fav techs.
3)Gidiga/Radiga... work gettting form 31->41? my diga/nosdiga are 50 =)

Appreciate the feedback I'm kinda gettting sick of holding down the button on my turbo controller in sw and wb...... I'm starting to zombify!Personally i'd say Noszonde is better than Nosmegid because it starts with 3 targets.

Gidiga and Radiga are more usefull with the supplemental update because they gain status effects.

All techs are worth lvling to 50 I'd have to disagree,Megiverse was the biggest waste of my time ever.

CeasOne
Oct 17, 2009, 06:24 PM
Personally i'd say Noszonde is better than Nosmegid because it starts with 3 targets.

Gidiga and Radiga are more usefull with the supplemental update because they gain status effects.

I'd have to disagree,Megiverse was the biggest waste of my time ever.

Awesome! thanks for the advice. My megiverser is only like level 6 or so "fail" That and Gigrants are my most hated spellz in the game right now ..

NDW
Oct 17, 2009, 07:37 PM
Almost. Nosmegid gets knockdown at level 21, but doesn't hit 3 targets until level 41.

Ah, okay. Thank you for correcting me.

Shou
Oct 17, 2009, 08:32 PM
I'd have to disagree,Megiverse was the biggest waste of my time ever.
True, however, after the supp update you can JC, use megiverse and be invincible the entire casting time! :o

Touka
Oct 18, 2009, 01:18 AM
Awesome! thanks for the advice. My megiverser is only like level 6 or so "fail" That and Gigrants are my most hated spellz in the game right now ..
Regrants is more usefull than Megiverse imo and the damage you recieve is lessened when we get the supplemental update.

True, however, after the supp update you can JC, use megiverse and be invincible the entire casting time! :o

Yeah I had forgotten about the invincibility photon arts get after JC,thanks for reminding me.I still hate Megiverse though ;)

CeasOne
Oct 18, 2009, 04:18 PM
Regrants is more usefull than Megiverse imo and the damage you recieve is lessened when we get the supplemental update.

Yeah I had forgotten about the invincibility photon arts get after JC,thanks for reminding me.I still hate Megiverse though ;)

I'll have to keep that in mind if I'm still playing when we get that update.I thank you all for your advice and contributions on this thread. All i have left is to get my gizonde from 33-41 then gi/radiga from 31->41 then I guess I'll work on megi&regrants. can anyone tell some some ez missions to level regrants and megiverser?

Justyn_Darkcrest
Oct 18, 2009, 07:23 PM
Get some decent fire armor (20% Feril worked well for me) and do the first spawn of Scarred Planet. It's pretty fast overall. There's also SEED Express. Pretty much any place with alot of enemies.

Touka
Oct 19, 2009, 01:39 AM
You're welcome,glad I could help.Justyn's suggestion are excellent but for Regrants all you really need is to trap enemies against a wall,I used Plains Overlord(nothing beats rolling cows).

As for Megiverse that's a tough one.Maybe abuse the safe spots in Sakura Blast.

Hrith
Oct 19, 2009, 12:18 PM
As for Megiverse that's a tough one.Maybe abuse the safe spots in Sakura Blast.Still a lot worse than Dammegid.
Dammegid is faster, does more damage and has a much better SE, Megiverse is utter junk.

pinkace
Oct 19, 2009, 07:27 PM
Vol, who made that vodeo, anyone from here? whoever it is... A) much respect for getting Megiverse leveled up and B) you have awful, awful taste in music.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 07:29 PM
Vol, who made that video, anyone from here?

I believe it was Akumamaru, who goes by that same name here on PSOW forums.

Akumamaru
Oct 19, 2009, 07:57 PM
I believe it was Akumamaru, who goes by that same name here on PSOW forums.

recognition! 8D and i liked that song -._-. but its ok though everyone has there tastes in music :3

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 08:09 PM
recognition!

Indeed! I've seen you around before, on the forums and in-game. In fact, we've spoken a few times.

pinkace
Oct 19, 2009, 09:02 PM
recognition! 8D and i liked that song -._-. but its ok though everyone has there tastes in music :3

Dude, Megiverse to any level is amazing. It is by far the most aggravating tech to level. Much worse than Zonde. MUCH respect to you.

As for the music... ugh, its just annoying as hell. Reminds me of System of a Down... Thank god the phase the whole nation went through (the one were personality is equated to talent) is over.

Akumamaru
Oct 19, 2009, 09:02 PM
As for Megiverse that's a tough one.Maybe abuse the safe spots in Sakura Blast.

i got mine up doing unsafe passage S get a good dark armor and they cant touch you

MSAksion
Oct 20, 2009, 12:13 AM
I've never been a fan of NosMegid.

Low HP = Higher Tech Damage but honestly Techers have Super Low HP and running around with Yellow HP is Bad.

What if a teammate needs a Heal - you heal yourself and there goes your damage potential for NosMegid.

PLUS why not just fire Regular Megid or Ra-Megid. Regular Megid leveled up is a beast and hits an unlimited number of targets with potential for Death. Ra-Megid can confuse enemies which may make them docile.

The Time taken to cast NosMegid - the travel time for the ball to home in, and then to hit you wait for it to Encircle your victim. Then have it hit only one because the monsters split up. Also while having Low HP to do the best damage. And it doesn't get knockdown till 41+. Wow thats weak.

NosZonde gets knockdown at 21+. And causes Shock Lvl 3 wherein NosMegid has no status at all.

I wish Gizonde and Gifoie were as cool as PSO. The chain lightning and the fireballs of doom are not here in PSU. Instead you get a circular wave of flame or a Dome of Shock. Same as the Wall of Ice or the earthquake of doom.

And Megiverse is awesome if you are patient enough to level it. I got it at release i think in 2007 and its only lvl 19. BUT it drains 1190 on average a tick. Imagine if i weren't lazy.

The trick is the two seconds it takes to actually drain. Your team must be doing their thing so the monsters dont decide to ram you. Its best used on "rat" or "Pig" type monsters. Upright and Humanoid and giant are not recommended targets for Megiverse.

I've seen hardcore Megiverse users draining thousands from a half dozen enemies that wander into the huge aura of death. Basically i call it a Multi-directional DamMegid with added benefit of HP Steal.