PDA

View Full Version : Meatwad make the money G, Slurpee get the Honeys see

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 17, 2009, 10:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/slurpee_ready_flickr.jpg

Ice in his flavors, drop the top on his Taurus.

Check-check it, yea.

:ice: :yogurt:
(1st you've seen of the yogurt smiley in a while huh?)

W0LB0T
Oct 17, 2009, 10:50 PM
Slurpies always get the fly honeys see

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 17, 2009, 10:58 PM
Yogurt smileys and meatmen - mountains or not, have no chance,

around Master 'Pee.

Randomness
Oct 17, 2009, 11:02 PM
That picture is horrible.

*divides by zero*

Nitro Vordex
Oct 17, 2009, 11:04 PM
This is a meet shake.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 17, 2009, 11:05 PM
I usually say that quote to those cat eared things, not post it.

Randomness is scared by women, specific. Asian ethnicity womenz, wearing da bootz?!

Clarifying what part of the picture being horrible will stop the rumor mill right here.
Dare you accept the challenge to elaborate on that adjective? :wacko:

Randomness
Oct 17, 2009, 11:13 PM
I usually say that quote to those cat eared things, not post it.

Randomness is scared by women, specific. Asian ethnicity womenz, wearing da bootz?!

Clarifying what part of the picture being horrible will stop the rumor mill right here. Dare you accept the challenge to elaborate on that adjective? :wacko:

I mean, its just boring. And the slurpee-guy is bland, ugly.

I can't laugh at it at all. So I'm going to divide by zero and erase it all.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 17, 2009, 11:18 PM
The picture wasn't taken (remember that this wasn't a drawn/created/shoop'd image, but photography) for its aesthetic qualities.

Truly it was a once in a lifetime event happening. Unplanned.

Of the 1,000 words in a picture, yours aren't the 1st to come to mind by a majority. But they're still part of the 1000, so they aren't wrong or anything. Keep on truckin'.

Truly you've turned this topic off its axis and onto a wrong course,

back to the basics:
-

Women like Slurpee suit dudes? Who knew?! & who will go as this for Halloween?
Do it.
Do it.
Just Do It.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 17, 2009, 11:22 PM
I mean, its just boring. And the slurpee-guy is bland, ugly.

I can't laugh at it at all. So I'm going to divide by zero and erase it all.
That'd be cool and all, but I deny your erasing by zero logic.

Sorry, and you were really on to something too.

Mixfortune
Oct 17, 2009, 11:29 PM
We need more Haya vs Randomness threads.
It's nice to see Haya make sense.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 17, 2009, 11:31 PM
Sorry, really, Comic Sans I deny your being cool.
quotey

In your face, again, Comic Sans. :yes:

astuarlen
Oct 18, 2009, 12:11 AM
As a woman who has seen a lot of teevee commercials, I can confidently say that Slurpees stand no chance against yogurt or yogurt-based drinks when it comes to getting the honeys because the latter are getting a foot massage while shoe shopping... for chocolate-covered heels good (http://www.splendad.com/ads/show/832-Yoplait-So-Good-Chocolate).

Nitro Vordex
Oct 18, 2009, 12:39 AM
Trix yogurt ain't the key, it's all about you you stir it and serve it!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2009, 12:45 AM
As a consumer who was duped into buying that brand's deviation from standard yogurt, "Whips," I can say it was not nearly in any ballpark near their version of good examples.

It was like taking layers out of a sponge, bob or otherwise, with a sound that could belong in a horror movie.
[for a horror movie with sponge jokes plus a tall tale about Jesus, see: Demon Knight, Tales from the Crypt]

Recap in smiley form: :yogurt: :whip: = :drakee: :coffin: :witch: :pumpkin:
Bonus Rabbit Algebra, balance each side.

AlexCraig
Oct 18, 2009, 01:03 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/Aisha_Clan_Clan_Prower/1171593651739.jpg

Nitro Vordex
Oct 18, 2009, 01:14 AM
I'm going to go cover my eyes with key lime yogurt now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2009, 01:19 AM
I'm going to go cover my eyes with key lime gogurt now.
GOGURT Eye ATTAX! > Animu Ninja Women got problems.

astuarlen
Oct 18, 2009, 01:40 AM
As a consumer who was duped into buying that brand's deviation from standard yogurt, "Whips," I can say it was not nearly in any ballpark near their version of good examples.

It was like taking layers out of a sponge, bob or otherwise, with a sound that could belong in a horror movie.
[for a horror movie with sponge jokes plus a tall tale about Jesus, see: Demon Knight, Tales from the Crypt]

Recap in smiley form: :yogurt: :whip: = :drakee: :coffin: :witch: :pumpkin:
Bonus Rabbit Algebra, balance each side.

Your first mistake was being born a boy, because yogurt is for girls; it contains cooties indigestible by dudes, Haya, which is why the Woman-Only Yogurt taboo was invented.

This is also why, every so often, Yoplait and friends slap pink foil lids on their nasty, runny, lo-fat goopygoo. That's breast cancer foil, which is like magic because it can be redeemed for a one-tenth of one penny contribution to the Pink Things Advertisement campaign (the mechanism by which this saves the lives of female mostly humans is too scientificky--yes, even moreso than Shampoo Science Magic--to explain here). If boys were supposed to eat yogurt, Dannon and Yoplait et al would also put red and black foil lids on occasionally, to signal their commitment to being hardcore (and having 6-blade razor action for a super-smooth shave).

Personally, I don't find the whipped stuff too bad, but it's very unsatisfying--airy like a bag of half-nothing potato chips. And that's probably no accident, because women should not eat truly rich and tasty foods--or too much of a good thing--as they need to be on the lookout for untamed waistlines lurking in the kitchen. You want decent yogurt from the supermarché you gotta reach for the Stonyfield or Brown Cow stuff, not some "safe" low fat yawnfest in a tiny plastic cup (which ostensibly taste like bad bad bad, sinner, repent! desserts which you'd better not eat or you're a weak-willed slobaroo, but please eat this pale immitation).

This will be on the test, I daresay.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2009, 02:29 AM
6 layers of yoghurt bacon. yoghurt, the hurt to boys part of the yogurt, stealing their curds & whey.

Jamie Lee Curtis, Halloween's scream queen, is in another advertismal/advertismo about normalcy in an impure world in regards to a pop top of calcium fortification.

Do.ods also might find a reason to pick at the glue left behind by the tin foil cup toppers. Too manly a man and the top is ripped before it can be licked, or better yet cleaned, then sent in an envelope for the benefit of wo(ah)mankind. Truly paranoid converts might think they're collecting saliva samples x both stamps and the printed foil perfect in sample collection - no bio degradation even sent in enveloped mailures to proper processing pfacilities.

You are correct upon outlining the texture towards swiss-:cheese:-ness, not to be confused w/ Swiss-Chess Chex Mix, while not particularly bad, somewhat a strange purchase being unsatisfying. Instant buyers remorse and a tummy still waiting on the main course.

Back to horrororbles and 'orror'cessories, with a nod back to spending upside down status quo(h, like woah), PSOW brings it back around another degree with smileys like :bondage: relating to women attacking fat dudes usually, in charge of their large frames and wallets, or so sensationalized by the Law Ordered:^BTUS USA networked.

Don't essay portion that test, 'lest there be adequate space to get funky with.
Don't limit my creat-spac-ivity! I'll write outside the lines and onto the desk if I have to!