PDA

View Full Version : Yeah

Solstis
Oct 17, 2009, 11:53 PM
I mean really.

astuarlen
Oct 18, 2009, 12:04 AM
If by that you mean "Among things banned were jokes about lavatories, effeminacy in men, immorality of any kind, suggestive references to honeymoon couples, chambermaids, fig leaves, ladies underwear (e.g. ‘winter draws on’), lodgers and commercial travellers and the vulgar use of words such as ‘basket’.", then, yeah. On the other hand.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2009, 01:18 AM
HEL YEH

I mean, rally for these new games to get their own catchphrases.

That requires giving money to Sonic Bleem tho, which is in all Rants now, really vanilla yeah.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 18, 2009, 01:34 AM
Nah.

I'm not quite so sure.

Mixfortune
Oct 18, 2009, 02:59 AM
Funny how I was just mentioning you not more than two days ago.
Long as you're not pulling a FLOatFart and luring us into an anticipatory state of being, or a KaFKa and poking through the space-time continuum.

Sef's still buggering off somewhere though, and navi's no longer active here. So yeah.
I do recommend sticking around for whatever new Mafia game may or may not start, if and or when it may or may not choose to. At best you may find some level of enjoyment out of reading the older/current games, seems perhaps your style.

But yeah, other than that,

astuarlen
Oct 18, 2009, 12:18 PM
I saw Navi on the Book of Face, and I was like, Yeah, I should friend her! No wait, that would be weird and in any case she would be like "ho;o are jo;o?" So I didn't.

At the least, you should come back in about 2 months time for the winter, Solstis. Defreshments will be served.

Mixfortune
Oct 18, 2009, 04:22 PM
I saw Navi on the Book of Face, and I was like, Yeah, I should friend her! No wait, that would be weird and in any case she would be like "ho;o are jo;o?" So I didn't.

At the least, you should come back in about 2 months time for the winter, Solstis. Defreshments will be served.

I don't think she'd mind. And she's actually updating now unlike a certain fortune dude that still has his original throwaway profile picture.

astuarlen
Oct 18, 2009, 04:28 PM
But you're a wildly successful farmer now, Mix. Everything's coming up rowses of Roundup Ready corn and soybeans, so I think you have plenty to be proud of.

Mixfortune
Oct 18, 2009, 05:49 PM
I'm not high enough level for corn yet; I think they want me to party the grind for that particular privilege.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 18, 2009, 09:25 PM
I have no fucking clue as to whats going on anymore. I mean if there are stuff in abandoned places thats worth money why do people have a tree up the ass about other people taking it and selling it for a tidy sum? Are they butthurt because they didn't find it first? Maybe. God I people with high morals. Take that crap to church and leave it there!

Delete
Oct 18, 2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks, I tried to tell my brother it was okay to teabag a cops car while there driving it like I do all the time in GTA 4. I mean what's the worse that could happen?

Outrider
Oct 19, 2009, 11:01 AM

I don't think she'd mind. And she's actually updating now unlike a certain fortune dude that still has his original throwaway profile picture.

Uh... well, I'm friends with Eihwaz on The Book (as the kids call it these days.)

But I haven't talked to him in like a year.

Solstis
Oct 25, 2009, 10:46 PM
I am secret facebook friends with Navi and Sef.

also

NANOWRIMO.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

DO IT.

astuarlen
Oct 26, 2009, 12:38 AM
I found your (lack of) face, Solly, and now I'm going to steal your nose.
Also, I think I may have found a Josef (hold the Stalin).

Outrider
Oct 26, 2009, 09:50 AM
NANOWRIMO.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

DO IT.

Have you done it before?

I always tell myself, "Self, we're going to write a novel in a month," but then something shiny distracts me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2009, 02:45 AM
http://www.nanowrimo.org/files/main/images/2009_0_wordcountR3.jpg

Webmaster who made this thing, probably with non-linking trackbax to take back his work soon:
Copyright © 2009 The Office of Letters and Light :: All posted novel excerpts remain copyright their authors.

Italicized something or other. Professor Library MLA format on recycled YELLO paper printout.

So what about last Nov.'s numeros?

Solstis
Oct 28, 2009, 11:31 PM
I didn't try it last year.

W-w-w-w-w-ing it, baby.