PDA

View Full Version : PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH!

Dracos
Oct 18, 2009, 05:59 PM
So after a break I have returned to continue playing, and when i get back on I see that universe one now has a problem with even being half-full... What happened in the time I was gone!? Anyways I'm here posting this to see if I can find people still playing on the Xbox 360 so that the game will be a little more fun to play. I started playing on the release date and I know much about the history of the game. As of now I am lvl 142, Cast and name is Dracos. Please let me know if you are interested in playing!

MadDogg
Oct 18, 2009, 06:28 PM
Trust me, there is a lot of people still playing the 360 version, problem is they are all cooped up in 1 spot, noob beast over at the pavilion of air top. You will find all the parties you need, but be prepared to play that mission non stop.

Allison_W
Oct 18, 2009, 06:33 PM
If you want to do something other than White Beast and know what it is, try asking the people crowded at the Pavilion to go do it with you. Worth a shot.

Then again, I'm from the PC/PS2 servers, where even White Beast is fairly desolate and the only way to get a group for anything much of the time is to go through your partner cards and send mails.