PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!!! I'm back

Fresh
Oct 19, 2009, 08:42 AM
Hey I have been gone from the site and PSU for about 6 months and will be starting my Guardian license back up today after work!! I'm pretty excited I have heard about tons of new stuff but I am really interested in what the job points do....... I have a few friends that play and they don't even know what they are for so can anyone fill me in on what its about I left when the cap was 150 so I have alot that I missed or at least I think I have missed alot.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 09:12 AM
Nope, you haven't missed much. Just a few boost roads, and a level cap. Maybe a mission or two, but that's about it. What do you mean when you say "job points"? GUARDIANS Advanced Style? Sorry, but that hasn't been released yet, and you're probably looking at 2010 before it is.

Anyway, are you on 360 or PC/PS2?

ashley50
Oct 19, 2009, 09:15 AM
Anyway, are you on 360 or PC/PS2?
See below his name...

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 09:16 AM
See below his name...

That doesn't always mean that he plays PSU on his Xbox. I've seen plenty of people on these forums that have a 360, yet play PSU on their PC, or something like that.

Fresh
Oct 19, 2009, 09:21 AM
I'm on 360 and thanks alot! what new tech weapons have came out that are really good? is the Edel Arrow out?? if so how where do I go to trade the items in for it?

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 09:24 AM
what new tech weapons have came out that are really good?

As far as I can tell (I'm not really a techer by profession), just the Bajura, and the Granahodora, which are wands. The Granahodora is very expensive, however. Bajura's are not so much anymore.

Allison_W
Oct 19, 2009, 09:35 AM
I don't think the Neu Ork the Granahodora board requires is even out yet, though the Granahodora board itself might be.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 09:40 AM
I don't think the Neu Ork the Granahodora board requires is even out yet, though the Granahodora board itself might be.

I believe that the New Ork and the board both dropped from Onmagoug during the last "event", the Protectors rehash. Though, as of right now, they are unavailable for a time.

Allison_W
Oct 19, 2009, 10:08 AM
I believe that the New Ork and the board both dropped from Onmagoug during the last "event", the Protectors rehash. Though, as of right now, they are unavailable for a time.

Hrm. According to PSUpedia, no, and we won't be seeing them until Forest Infiltration S3, Temple of Traps, or Security Department Exchange.