PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Well I decided to play again ....after a 4 month Break....

buzyb77
Oct 19, 2009, 11:36 AM
How Come it still feels the same?....and lame?

I figured by now I could get the last achievement...nope....
I figured there would Be a New lvl Cap...... nope.......
I figured that the Story would Be done..... close but nope...
I figured that White Beast would no longer Be the hot spot.....well I hoped....
I figured that we might have the Halloween rappies ... nope..
I figured Sega would have gotten it's act together.... nah that was just HOPE... silly hope Segac kills HOPE...

http://www.psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

sigh we Stated 2 months Behind now we are a year and a half behind.... ok Spill the beans who let the old Lady Drive?

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 11:46 AM
I'll save the big response for Tetsaru. He loves these kinds of posts.

Shou
Oct 19, 2009, 11:52 AM
We are not a year and a half behind.
Instead of "figuring" the updates PSU had recieved, you could have took 60 sec to check the forums to see what we actually got.

FYI the last update we recieved bumped us a month ahead of regional schedual. Also, most likely our update this friday will be MAG+ along with a lvl cap increase so chill.

buzyb77
Oct 19, 2009, 12:04 PM
Wow a Slow Boat to China is still not a Fast Plane..... just because the Boat hit a temporary gust of wind

Squirrel3D
Oct 19, 2009, 12:07 PM

I never thought about that until you mentioned it. If we still can't get this last achievement.....then you know something is wrong with Sega and how they care about this game.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 12:09 PM
Last achievement will be coming with the release of the last Episode 3 missions. Unless Program DF+ will have Falz's second form. I'm not sure.

Tetsaru
Oct 19, 2009, 11:30 PM
I'll save the big response for Tetsaru. He loves these kinds of posts.

Alright, you got it...

How Come it still feels the same?....and lame?

Cuz lol Sega derp de dur.
Derpee derpity derpy-dur,
Until one day... a derpa-derpa derpy-dur!
Derp-de-dur, duh teetly too!
From the creators of "Dur,"
And "Tum-ta teetly tum ta too,"
Sega is:
"Da derp da derp da teetly derpee derp-da dumb."

Lol nope

I figured there would Be a New lvl Cap...... nope.......

Don't need another one, game's still too easy

I figured that the Story would Be done..... close but nope...

Lol, you know how Sega likes to take forever with this sort of thing.

I figured that White Beast would no longer Be the hot spot.....well I hoped....

Hold on a sec, I'll brb... *goes outside*

[spoiler-box]
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/14/roflmaomys128632366727323299.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

*comes back in* Nope, WB is still as popular as ever. :confused:

I figured that we might have the Halloween rappies ... nope..

I doubt they've even fixed that crappy seasonal weapon drop we were supposed to have last year...

I figured Sega would have gotten it's act together.... nah that was just HOPE... silly hope Segac kills HOPE...

When Sega gets its act together, I'll be the first to letcha know. For now though, I'd just look for another game to play. If you've got a PS3, Uncharted 2 is really good.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 11:32 PM
Hold on a sec, I'll brb... *goes outside*

[spoiler-box]
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/14/roflmaomys128632366727323299.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

*comes back in* Nope, WB is still as popular as ever. :confused:

Laughing my ****ing ass off. Hats off to that; it was hilarious...and true, to boot.

EDIT: Ooh, this was my 100th post. To think it took me a year to get that. Then again, I wasn't really active until about a week ago.

buzyb77
Oct 20, 2009, 10:50 AM
We are not a year and a half behind.
Instead of "figuring" the updates PSU had recieved, you could have took 60 sec to check the forums to see what we actually got.

FYI the last update we recieved bumped us a month ahead of regional schedual. Also, most likely our update this friday will be MAG+ along with a lvl cap increase so chill.

oh nooo..... did you Drink the Segaade again........... no update this week....odds are the oct 30 we get Halloweeen crappys and they Stay till the 20th....of No Ve and that will Be our NOV update Just like last year....

Thank God For Borderlands

Volcompat321
Oct 20, 2009, 11:04 AM
Like Shou said...you could have looked around and used the search function to educate yourself on what we have, and don't have.
Welcome to a Buzyb thread.

Honestly, if nothing's changed in (wow, yup) 3 years now, do you think it ever will?

pinkace
Oct 20, 2009, 11:45 AM
That cat is scary.... :(